GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

alucard

Sally Webkinz, I just posted a comment on the Updated Wheels. I imagine that my comment will not be allowed, as I asked for people to “Not be selfish”, in regards to “members who have been playing longer and were probably always Deluxe members”. So, I’ve come here, in this forum, to vent a little. I have been a Deluxe Member for over a year, after many years of being just a Full Member. I love being Deluxe, but I am NOT one of those members who really cares about an item being “ONLY Deluxe”, or is a “RETIRED Item” that has “VALUE”! Seriously? These are VIRTUAL items! They have NO REAL value! If Webkinz stops being a game on the internet, we will lose everything that we have bought with REAL money! The only real things of value are the actual plushy animals and items that Ganz use to sell like clothes for your pets, stickers, lip gloss, book marks, and other items. THOSE may have some value to Webkinz Collectors. But…..the cute “hula skirt” items that are on the Vacation Wheel that ONLY Deluxe Members, be they new or old members, can get…and SOME PEOPLE ARE UPSET AND

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

alucard

…and SOME PEOPLE ARE UPSET AND DISAPPOINTED? REALLY? I’ve dreamed that people could be so freaking selfish over virtual items that can’t be touched or kept forever! PLEASE STOP THIS KIND OF ATTITUDE! STOP RETIRING ITEMS! Take them out of circulation for a while, if you must, but KEEP them for newer members, Deluxe or not, to have and enjoy! This mentality of “the haves vs. the have nots” is silly! Sally, you may not let this comment be posted here, but I do hope you will read it and take it to heart. OR…not allow those “disappointed” comments from unhappy selfish members, be posted either. BE FAIR! Thank you!

heythere13

Is there a way to transfer my Webkinz from an old account to my new account?

@sallywebkinz Hi I need the email for estore support please. I tried to find it in the newz article but couldn’t find it. Thanks!

Hi! Please help, my fifth firework panel will not be placed on any of my walls. What should I do?

The issue will be fixed on the next maintenance day May 6.

Traveller

@sallywebkinz Hi Sally, I am in desperate need of help on a password issue. Who should I write to? Thanks, Traveller PS Hope you have recovered from yesterday’s celebrations!

sally
        Key Master

You’ll need to send an email to webkinzsupport@ganz.com. If you have a parent account, you may be able to use that to reset the password.

Comments are closed.