GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

mojo18x2

can anyone tell me how long it takes for wekinz world to update

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

Hey Unicornluv246! Are u there?

jarrodredd5

Hello, I have logged onto this site using my normal username and password and I have ran into a glitch, instead of my account I am on someone else’s. I logged out and tried logging in again to my account but I still am in this persons account. can you fix this glitch?

frozenanna2

Hey @jarrodredd5 I think you should either restart your computer or Laptop, or use the Desktop app of Webkinz or Webkinz Classic. That happened to me to, I just restarted the Computer and it let me in. If you have anymore questions, lmk. Have a great weekend! My UN is frozenanna2. I hope it works! If it doesn’t work lmk. Happy Deer Season, Thanksgiving, and Christmas!!

Traveller

@SallyWebkinz. Sooooooooo, is it just me or is the seed storage shed not working? I was able to open it once yesterday but I couldn’t store seeds. Today it won’t open at all. Help please. Traveller

mennera7

How will I be able to access my original Webkinz on Chrome after 2020? The app doesn’t give us all the features, and there seems to be no “desktop app” for Chrome users.

momz54

I wish they’d reply to you. I was going to load the Windows desktop app but I’m concerned all my stuff won’t transfer. Customer support has no Q&A that explains this. I figured the Classic Webkinz would be so minimized in what you can do on the app that I just never downloaded the desktop app. I’m very concerned about losing thousands of items and hundreds of pets and features we do on a daily basis on a desktop app. Just like the mobile app (which has zero to do in it) I don’t wish to lose all my stuff. How do we play the Original Webkinz Classic after Dec? Can someone address this? Does the desktop app transfer all of our items and Pets???? Can a player help us out here that is using the desktop windows app??

sally
          Key Master

The Webkinz Desktop app is simply another method of accessing Webkinz World — just without the browser. All of your stuff is already there because there’s nothing to transfer. The only feature that is not available on the Desktop App is the ad rewards — because there are currently no ads on the Desktop App. Once browsers discontinue support for Flash Player, the Webkinz Desktop app will be the only way to access the full version of Webkinz.

Comments are closed.