GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

alucard

I’m having a problem when I watch the movie (ads) in the Watch and Win room in Webkinz World Club House. I clicked on the screen and watched an ad, then clicked on the screen to watch the next ad and the screen went blank! My entire screen went blank! I had to restart my computer to get rid of the blank screen. This has happened about 3 or 4 times in the last couple of weeks. Is this happening to anyone else? Is there anyway Webkinz Team can fix this issue? Kind of tired of having to restart my computer (Windows 10 and I am using the Desk Top App!) I’ve had very few issues with using the desk top app, but this one is the most annoying. Wish we could easily get answers to our questions here, not just the few that do get answered. Sorry to sound so annoyed. Just tired of this problem. Thanks for any help.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

alucard

I just played on one of my accounts and noticed that there was a Goo Goo Berry Parade Float in my “New” Tab on my pet’s Dock! How did I get that? I’ve never had a Goo Goo Berry Parade Float? It’s not a prize on the Wheel of Wow or the Wheel of Wishes, that I know of. I’m not a Deluxe player on this account so can’t spin the other Wheels. Where does this Float come from? How did I get it? It’s a nice surprise, but…..if it’s a mistake, then it should be returned to whomever it was actually meant for. It’s not from anyone on my KinzPost either. Sally Webkinz! Can you help me here?

Livie0505

What will happen to webkinz classic after flash is gone in december? im wondering this since we cannot bring our pets from webkinz classic too the new game.

sally
        Key Master

You will need to download and install the Classic Desktop App available on the front page of http://www.webkinz.com

alucard

I have a question/comment about Peek-a-Newz game on Webkinz Newz. I have really enjoyed the PaN game this year. I love the Soft Grey Room items. For November, the Soft Grey Room prize has been the Soft Grey Rug. I play the Peek-a-Newz game almost every singe day. I’ve won 1 rug on my main account, and another rug on a second account. That’s it! Usually, by this time during the month, I have won maybe 4 or 5 of the Soft Grey Room items. Is anyone else having this problem? I can’t help but wonder why they are being so stingy with the Soft Grey Rugs? I just wish they would put this room them, and last years Forest Tile Room Theme, in the WShop for KinzCash! NOT eStore Points or Deluxe only. These are lovely and simple room themes that can be used in many different room themes. Wish we could just buy them using KinzCash. Thanks for any info about this issue! :-)

marjorie41

Hello, I have a Delux Membership code but the link that came with it doesn’t work. I have a 1 year and a 3 month. How do I redeem the codes? Where do I enter them? Also, I am currently a Delux member. When I enter the code(s) will it extend my current membership OR do I have to cancel the renewal and then enter the code?

Comments are closed.