GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,465 replies, has 575 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

alucard

I have a question/comment about Peek-a-Newz game on Webkinz Newz. I have really enjoyed the PaN game this year. I love the Soft Grey Room items. For November, the Soft Grey Room prize has been the Soft Grey Rug. I play the Peek-a-Newz game almost every singe day. I’ve won 1 rug on my main account, and another rug on a second account. That’s it! Usually, by this time during the month, I have won maybe 4 or 5 of the Soft Grey Room items. Is anyone else having this problem? I can’t help but wonder why they are being so stingy with the Soft Grey Rugs? I just wish they would put this room them, and last years Forest Tile Room Theme, in the WShop for KinzCash! NOT eStore Points or Deluxe only. These are lovely and simple room themes that can be used in many different room themes. Wish we could just buy them using KinzCash. Thanks for any info about this issue! :-)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

marjorie41

Hello, I have a Delux Membership code but the link that came with it doesn’t work. I have a 1 year and a 3 month. How do I redeem the codes? Where do I enter them? Also, I am currently a Delux member. When I enter the code(s) will it extend my current membership OR do I have to cancel the renewal and then enter the code?

mojo18x2

can anyone tell me how long it takes for wekinz world to update

frozenanna2

Hey Unicornluv246! Are u there?

jarrodredd5

Hello, I have logged onto this site using my normal username and password and I have ran into a glitch, instead of my account I am on someone else’s. I logged out and tried logging in again to my account but I still am in this persons account. can you fix this glitch?

frozenanna2

Hey @jarrodredd5 I think you should either restart your computer or Laptop, or use the Desktop app of Webkinz or Webkinz Classic. That happened to me to, I just restarted the Computer and it let me in. If you have anymore questions, lmk. Have a great weekend! My UN is frozenanna2. I hope it works! If it doesn’t work lmk. Happy Deer Season, Thanksgiving, and Christmas!!

Comments are closed.