GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Does anyone know why Mrs. Birdy is in the Welcome Room instead of the Santakinz Room?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hmm… after I went back to the room later, she was in the SantaKinz Room. I did not mean to post this in the wrong forum. Moderator: Can you delete this reply and the comment of mine that I’m replying to?

GracieGirl44

Hello everyone, I was wondering, is there a way to visit your friends houses? I’ve tried to hit the invite feature for some of my friends, but it still won’t let me. Has this feature been disabled? If so, will it be coming back? Thanks!!

It was disabled several years ago, I think when Webkinz X was released. Because they have simply disabled, rather than removed, the button, it seems like they at least hope to restore the feature. As far I know, there has been no official word on this. The “invite a friend” button was used for inviting a friend to your house. Using a Party Pack (recently retired due to technical problems) is the closest thing there is to this in WWClasissic.

tema

never received emerald eye pyramid when i completed all the green keys. clicked on it but never received it. thank you.

elephant8200

How can I turn off ALL sounds on the new Webkinz desktop app on a mac?

Thompson101

I have chrome computer, how do i download the app?!

Comments are closed.