GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

webaes123

I logged into the mobile app with my OG account and it created a new account, even though i already have one. When i use webkims online through the desktop app, it takes me to my OG account, with my pets ive purchased. but when i log in on the mobile app it is a new game. why???

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

DariusD

Hi Webkinz admins. In 2020. I remember y’all did a few Deluxe Previews that lasted about a week each time. Are you planning to do any more in the future? I really enjoyed them! Thank you, Hannah C.

witster23

Hello all! I don’t know if this is the right place on the forum to ask this but I recently got back on webkinz and want to invite my friends who made accounts again to my house. We’ve added each other but each time i go home and try to invite them to my house it won’t work. Am I doing something wrong or is inviting friends over not an option anymore?

Alphaowlbear

Welcome back to Webkinz! Sadly, the feature to invite friends to our houses disappeared over 5 years ago.

maylisong

Where would I ask questions about potential bugs? Sending tech support emails seems like over kill in most cases, but things like certain storage containers seemingly not working or specific arcade games having no sound is starting to get to me and I’m not sure if its a glitch for me, a known bug, or working as intended.

91712A

Every time I try to go to Spree it gives me an error message and logs me out on the Mac Desktop App. I’ve tried on 2 accounts so far and logged back in and gone to Spree a few times… Help!

Comments are closed.