GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hello! So, I just made a Ganzworld account and I don’t see the activation email… (this is just an account to ask a questions about this account btw…) Could someone help me?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

GinnyRainbow

I came here to ask the same question. Glad it’s not just me. I tried creating an account for my niece, but I never got an email to confirm it. However, when I tried to change the password, that email came – unfortunately I can’t change the password until the account is confirmed. Thank you for any assistance.

auntjenny7

I hope Sally Webkinz can answer my question. I’m trying to help my elderly mother, she changed her Webkinz Classic password, didn’t write it down and can’t remember it. I went to customer support, filled out all the info, including a pet code. We got an e-mail response, asking for the info again. I wasn’t sure if the e-mail response is real, or somehow from a scammer. I’m never comfortable responding to e-mails like that, people say never to give out vital info in an e-mail. My mother can’t fix the problem at the Webkinz Classic app login, she never provided a “parent’s e-mail” when she opened her Webkinz account, because she’s the adult. Please advise! Thanks!

I have seen some forum posts around WKN that have line breaks. Does anyone here know how to insert a line break in a WKN comment or forum post?

I’m not sure if this is the right spot on the forums to ask this kind of question but here’s go nothing! I’m wanting to purchase my first deluxe membership. With each new month, does webkinz promote a different super deluxe exclusive item that comes along with a special 12 month membership price? Does the special 12 month pricing fluctuate each month? (I’m debating whether to purchase the membership now or wait for next month and see if a Easter/spring themed promotional item comes along with the 12 month membership). Thank you for your help! :)

alucard

I have 2 questions: 1. Why is the Watch & Win Room in the Club House gone? 2. When did Webkinz stop giving us a Token on our birthday, the account that is your main account, the first one opened on Webkinz? I did not receive a Token today, as it is my birthday and have always received a Token. These are two ways we can earn money (250KC) and a Wish Token. Can’t imagine why they would take that away from us. Wish they would let us know on Webkinz Newz. Of course, if they did, I probably missed it. Ha! :-)

Comments are closed.