GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,459 replies, has 573 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

alucard

I have 2 questions: 1. Why is the Watch & Win Room in the Club House gone? 2. When did Webkinz stop giving us a Token on our birthday, the account that is your main account, the first one opened on Webkinz? I did not receive a Token today, as it is my birthday and have always received a Token. These are two ways we can earn money (250KC) and a Wish Token. Can’t imagine why they would take that away from us. Wish they would let us know on Webkinz Newz. Of course, if they did, I probably missed it. Ha! :-)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

webaes123

I logged into the mobile app with my OG account and it created a new account, even though i already have one. When i use webkims online through the desktop app, it takes me to my OG account, with my pets ive purchased. but when i log in on the mobile app it is a new game. why???

DariusD

Hi Webkinz admins. In 2020. I remember y’all did a few Deluxe Previews that lasted about a week each time. Are you planning to do any more in the future? I really enjoyed them! Thank you, Hannah C.

witster23

Hello all! I don’t know if this is the right place on the forum to ask this but I recently got back on webkinz and want to invite my friends who made accounts again to my house. We’ve added each other but each time i go home and try to invite them to my house it won’t work. Am I doing something wrong or is inviting friends over not an option anymore?

Alphaowlbear

Welcome back to Webkinz! Sadly, the feature to invite friends to our houses disappeared over 5 years ago.

Comments are closed.