GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

rosepetals

I have a question… My account dacca321 doesn’t seem to be working anymore and I checked it daily… Please tell me whats going on, I payed alot for those animals and now its all gone :I because i’m becoming very irritated. :L

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

huggiebuggy9

Could you be more specif as to what your problem is? Does it say your password is wrong? Does your account never load? huggiebuggy9

rosepetals

I have a question… My account dacca321 doesn’t seem to be working anymore and I checked it daily… Please tell me whats going on, I payed alot for those animals and now its all gone :I

chrissyranch

I don’t think my post went through, so will try this again. Oh I am so very disappointed GANZ, I tried to buy the mega cyber Monday deal the ultimate deal at 9:17pm after a long busy hectic day, I’d got home and took care of the kids’ needs and then grabbed my first computer opportunity. I was so excited, had every thing ready, filled everything out. The ad said good until 11:59pm, I checked yesterday, but it wouldn’t let me book the order, said deal over. The ad did not say EST although I can only assume that was the problem, so disappointed that those in other time zones don’t get the same window of opportunity. So beyond disappointed. Why EST? please explain and maybe consider why not a later time zone to allow more people the same 24 hours? so very disappointed, I have no words. ~chrissysranch

I have been a deluxe member for 1 year and 2 days. When I logged in on November 1st, I did not receive my monthly gift box with the Persephone sweater or my monthly estore points. When I logged in today (December 1st), I still did not receive any gift box. I can still visit Vacation Island, play deluxe-only games, and do an extra job daily, but I have not received my special gift boxes OR estore points for the past two months. If someone from the Webkinz staff could please tell me how to receive them, I would be pleased.

ladybugdotz

Hey I have a question, i’m new so I was wondering if I can send the redeemed items from ganzworld to my friends on webkinz world?

huggiebuggy9

I’m pretty sure the Ganz reward are kinzpostable. I don’t know that you can change were your items go from your Ganz rewards account. Make sure to tell your friend they can always make their own account. Hope this helps! huggiebuggy9

Comments are closed.