GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

elicorn

How did I get to play dicekinz 2 days ago or so when its been retired for almost 2 years? I used to love that game.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

kayleams11

Who won Webkinz Votes?!

huggiebuggy9

Cowabelle Cowaline.

wilkim

Have you discontinued having contests in Ganz Parent Club?

cohami

I had the same issue last week, and I went to the Parent’s Area from the log on page, then click on Customer Service, this will bring new to a new page, click Ask A Question, then for the category. Click Other, then type in your info. You will need to include the login of your webkinz account, and explain the issue. They will email you back in a couple of days. Mine took only 2 days, and they fixed it for me, by completing that part of the challenge from their end, and I got the reward! Try that. as I have done this in the past with any other problems with completing a challenge. Good Luck!

kitkat282828

Hey, I have a question…I’m trying to complete the CoverGirl/Walk the Runway Challenge (or whatever it’s called haha) But anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know that one of the challenges you have to do is Walk the Runway in the Clubhouse room…I just wanted to let you know that currently there is no Runway room in the Clubhouse, so I don’t really think it’s fair for those of us who are trying to complete that challenge, and that there is no possible way to complete the challenge unless we use eStore points…so I just wanted to point that out and let you know and see if it can be fixed ;) Thanks so much!!!! -kitkat282828-

Comments are closed.