GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Why haven’t the winners for the past 2 contests shown up??? The Lemur and Seal I think. It still just shows the winners for the Rooster.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Never mind about that. I was looking back at the contest article and I saw someone said it was in the newz blog section. Congrats to the winners! I never found the Bichon Frise winners though… :( That one was really cute! I wish I knew who won…

Spidey897

is there a way to suggest videos from youtube to be showcased on here? I know a great youtuber who uploads webkinz videos that are super funny

So I’ve noticed that the past 2 contest winners articles haven’t shown up. Why is that? It still just shows the winners for the Rockabilly Rooster.

fans44

I keep trying to add Debbie Dragon to my friends list but it doesn’t work! Why?

huggiebuggy9

It’s not possible to add Debbie Dragon. For some reason they removed her from the webkinz host you could add as friends when vacation island went deluxe only.

JaydenMercy

Does anyone know where Webkinz Friends on the ipad went? I just got an ipad and was looking forward to playing on it.

huggiebuggy9

It does not exist anymore, the took away the game because there were not enough people playing or something of that sort. I played it on Facebook but it lagged a lot which bed was not cool.

Comments are closed.