GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I never got the Christmas gift I picked out. My coupons don’t work. And I can’t do the challenges because I don’t have $45 to buy the Deluxe account. Why can’t the challenges be for regular members?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

huggiebuggy9

You should email Ganz and tell them you never got your gift. And the coupons should work now.

skydemonwolf

There seems to bee a problem with the party packs and the party didn’t work. How do we get it to work again?

LabLover2014

My parties don’t work either.

Evie730

What kind of prizes is everyone winning from Peek-a-News? I have a good amount of stuff in my dock, so sometimes, it’s hard to figure out what I’ve won. Thanks!!

leenie

The prizes are the following (see the Past Winterfest Prizes section of the below link):

Purple Potted Ice Flower
        Yellow Magic W Togue (in yellow instead of red as pictured in the link below)
        Pink and Blue Hoodie
        Winterfest Snowman Cookie
        Winterfest Snowcone
        Winterfest Roasted Chestnuts
        Winterfest Peppermint Hot Chocolate

See https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/announcements/webkinz-winterfest-prizes/ for the picture of the items.

Evie730

Thanks for the info, leenie!

leenie

Is the nutcracker princess skirt, nutcracker princess hat, and nutcracker princess boots going to be available in Webkinz? We got the Nutcracker Princess Jacket from the deluxe challenge, but I am wondering how we are supposed to get the rest of the outfit.

Why did the emojs stop working on webkinz newz? Not only were the fun now everywere on webkinz newz there are comments with :mrgreen:?!!!!

Comments are closed.