GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 2 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I am super excited to do the Webkinz Days of Play, but one of my objects in not appearing in my room. I Clicked the “Collect” button in Webkinz Newz to get the Water Balloon Shooter, but when I drug it in my room, it disappeared. The game still renders that it is there; I cannot place another object where I set it, but it is just invisible. Will it stay like that forever? Also, I can’t put it back in my dock; the edit does not work on it. Please fix this soon.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Froufrou03

The same thing happened to me this morning! I even tried logging out and logging back in again, but I’m still unable to see the water balloon shooter I placed in my room. I’m disappointed that I can’t currently see it or play with it (or even remove it to place it back in my dock) because I was SUPER EXCITED to receive this item from the Webkinz Days of Play….will this be fixed soon? I hope?

goow15

I forgot to put in my free code for my dragon we got the other month. It is no longer in my mailbox. Is there a way to retrieve it?

ShanTilley

I have written about this before. Ever since Webkinz X was launched, I am unable to access my Tinkerpup. I sent an email to Webkinzsupport@ganz.com as I was told to do, but they haven’t answered me. What’s my next step?

WebkinzTown

I am having problems with Kinzpost. When I try to send something, my dock disappears, meaning it goes to it’s “Hide” position and I can’t drag and send anything. I believe this is a glitch.

redfty

In the Adventure Park, my task was to play Zingoz Pop, but I am not a deluxe member and it will not let me play the game. How can I finish the task so that I can have another quest? Thank you.

Comments are closed.