GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Sparky1109

Can a room that has been shared in the Share Center be entered in a room design contest? Can we name a room that we want to enter in a room design contest?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sparky1109

Can rooms that have been shared in the Share Center be entered in room design contests? Can you give a name to a room that you want to enter in a room design contest?

migrubbs

When are you going to post more of the signature pets in the Estore? I want the Black Footed Ferret, Bengal Tiger, Clouded Leopard, Orange Tabby, Polar Bear, Red Wolf, Raccoon, Jaguar, Arctic Fox, Golden Retriever, Giraffe, Cheetah, Penguin, Mountain Zebra, Timber Wolf, Pig, Mountain Dog, Siberian Husky, Lynx, Panda, Lop Bunny, Black Lab, and Calico Cat.

ggsparkle1

Genelle, how do we exchange our Coin Gif Boxes..?

Drag the box into your pet’s room. You will receive a coin which you can sell at the W-Shop

GoGanz24

What does it mean when it tells me that I’m commenting too fast slow down? It told me that earlier tonight, and I don’t comment nearly as much as some people that I see on Webkinz News.

Comments are closed.