Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 4,768 replies, has 280 voices, and was last updated by  Carrot25 2 months ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Clothing Giveaway: Hats: Lunar Helmet, Daisy Hair Clip, Duck Billed Hat, Farmer’s Wife Straw Hat, Go Green Hat, Mining Helmet, Sham Rockin’ Bandana, Unicycle Helmet, Webkinz Day Party Hat, Woodlawn Tiara, Zodiac Earth Costume Hat; Glasses: 3D Glasses, Magic W Shades, Pink Treble Clef Glasses, Webkinz Monocle. Will do Shirts, Pants, and Skirts on a different post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

kittymade10

Daisy hair clip woodlawn tiara, and sham rocken’ hat please.

@doodlebug72898 Hi! May I please have the Go Green Hat, Webkinz Day Party Hat, Mining Hat, Magic W Shades, and Webkinz Monocle? I would especially like the Go Green Hat and the Webkinz Monocle. We are already friends in WW- my UN is Izmir123. Thanks!

@RagingFire123 – You are the first to claim them all! I’ll get them right over to you.

libertynews

Hi, may I please have duck billed hat, zodiac earth hat and 3D glasses. My UN is libertypom. Thank you.

Could I have the cheeseburger lounger and the golden rose bed. My UN is chicklet711. I have Dory Porthole Windows if you would like 3 of them in exchange for theses 2 pieces. Thanks.

libertynews

Hi hannah5banana, I have the cheeseburger lounger and the golden rose bed, I would love to have 3 Dory Portholes, I will even throw in 1 other item, do you want some more of the sweet 16 theme? My UN is libertypom I will friend you. libertynews

Hey libertynews. I just accepted your friend request and I would love those 2 items. I’ll send 3 Dory windows right away and thanks :)

@hannah5banana Hi! I assume you’re referring to my giveaway back on the last page. I’m away from the computer for a couple weeks, but if you’re willing to wait until then I’ll happily send you the Golden Rose Bed and Cheeseburger Lounger for the Porthole Windows (I had 2 loungers available but listed them incorrectly lol :D) if you want anything else don’t hesitate to ask. My UN is Izmir123. Thanks! :)

libertynews

sorry ragingfire123. I didn’t realize hannah5banana offer was an answer to your give away, my bad :}

Hey, I can always use another friend and I just told ragingfire123 I’d love a second of each item for my other account. So if you want to send them my way I’ll send you 3 Dory Porthole Windows, k :)

libertynews

that is awesome hanna5banana. I just sent them, also tell me what else you want for your second account. I ended up with doubles of all of the sweet 16 theme so I can help you out there for sure, or if there is something else you would like let me know. Well, I am headed out on vacation too. TTYL libertynews :}

Hey ragingfire123. I just got the same offer from libertynews but I’ll gladly take a second one since I have 2 accounts. And I don’t mind waiting. I’ll reserve 3 windows for you. Thanks :)

flingading9

Hi everyone! I have a bunch of plushies that I need to get rid of. I have 30 giant zingoz plushie, 25 webkinz rockerz lion, 11 cinder plush, 6 ms. birdy pink, 6 plumpy plush doll, 4 sera plush, 7 stoogles kinz, 2 fish king plush, 3 male fairy plush, 1 rafi plush, 4 daisy doe, 5 dex dangerous, 2 nuts and 2 bolts, and 2 ghost pirates. my username is flingading9 …i’ll do 3 each to a person but if you want more go ahead and list them in order of preference and when a new day starts i’ll see what is left.

@flingading9 Hi! May I please have the Rafi Plush, a Ghost Pirate Plush, and a Plumpy Plush? I think we are already friends in WW, but just in case my UN is Izmir123 :) Thanks for the great giveaway!

@flingading9 Thank you so much! I know it was a giveaway, but I sent something to you anyway as a token of appreciation :D Thanks again for the plushies!

@flingading9 Thank you so much for the plushies you sent earlier! If you have any left over, could you maybe send 1 Ms. Birdy Pink Plushie, 1 Cinder Plushie, and 1 Webkinz Rockerz Lion Plushie to Izmir123? If you ran out that’s Okay, and if someone else asks for them send it to them instead. Thank you so much! :D

orangeiscool

Hi flingading – Could I please have the following plushies – 1 male fairy plush, 1 rafi plush and a ghost pirate. My UN is wfm1211 and I believe we are already friends. Thank you

libertynews

Hi. wow what a nice bunch of plushies. May I please have a giant zingoz, male fairy, nuts and if left over a bolts, fish king, another giant zingoz. Thank You my UN libertypom.

@flingading9- I just made a list (but didn’t post it) of plushies that I need, so this list is like HEAVEN! I went through my need list and removed any that other users asked for already on your list. I know you said only three, but I figured I’d make a list of the ones I need and you could decide which to send. So, here is my list in order of priority. ;),
        1 Fish King,
        1 Male Fairy,
        1 Ms. Birdy Pink,
        ___ONLY IF YOU HAVE EXTRA__
        1 Dex Dangerous,
        1 Sera Plush,
        1 Stoogles Kinz,
        1 Webkinz Rockerz Lion,
        2 Giant Zingoz Plushie,

I’ll happily send you some coin for the trouble. Thank you in advance!,
        [I'm sorry if I sound greedy. :( ]

LabLover2014

Hi @flingading9! I’d love to have 3 Rockerz Lions, and if you have a few (1-5) left over, it’d be awesome to have them! My UN is the same. Thanks so much!

keuka01

@flingading9 – I would like fish king plush, cinder plush and daisy doe plush. Thanks. My un is suze01

1234Tike

@fllingading9- Could I please have 1 Daisy Doe, 2 Webkinz Rockerz Lion, 1 Ghost Pirate? My UN is 479pig.

libertynews

Hi flingading9 if you still have giant zingoz plushie may I have 3 more, I think they need a zingoz room lol. my UN is libertypom. Thank You for a great giveaway. I will send you coins this time.

@libertynews: I had to laugh when I read this “…, I think they need a zingoz room lol.”
          That is, of course, because I just recently made a room like this for one of my pets who LOVES Wacky/Zingo type characters. I must say, the room is coming along nicely. :D

fairysprig

Hi flingading9! I tried to send you a kinzpost package today but it wouldn’t let me. I sent you some letters. I hope you are still doing webkinz. My UN is susgretel. I hope you see this.

Hello! My WUN is chivalrousllama. Tell me your username if you want me to send you something. If you have any extra bake sale foods, please send me some because I missed the bake sale! Thank you!
      Stuff I have to give away:
      Clothing:
      Golden Solar Helmet
      Cowboy Hat
      Academy PE Uniform Shirt
      Balloon Darts Zip Up Hoodie
      Charm Fairy Top
      Cute Cropped Jacket
      Magic Charm Forest Bad Fairy T-shirt
      Team Sera Shirt
      Academy PE Uniform Shorts
      Ballerina Tights
      Rain Boots
      Red Belt

Furniture:
      Coat Rack
      Green Stage Light
      Hay Bale
      Ice Block Wall
      Red Side Table
      Snare Side table
      Toadstool Grill
      Toadstool Trampoline

Decorations:
      Atlantis Wallpaper
      Blooming Wallpaper
      Captain’s Quarters Flooring
      Booger’s Times Table Poster
      Kitchen Bulletin Board
      Pretty in the City Painting
      Funky Girl Blender
      Slice of Birthday Cake X2
      Parking Street Tile
      Sharp Turn Street TileX2

1234Tike

Hi @chivalrousllama- Could I please have the Pretty in the CIty painting and the Green Stage Light? My UN is 479pig.

LabLover2014

I would love to have the Cute Cropped Jacket, Coat Rack, and one of the slices of Birthday Cake, @chivalrousllama! My UN is the same on here. Thanks so much! I’ll send you an extra bake sale cookie I found!

libertynews

hi, chivalrousllama, may I please have the hay bale, balloon dartz zip up hoodie, team sera shirt. My UN is libertypom. I will send you 3 different bake sale items unless you have certain ones you want.

if possible, I would prefer bake sale brownies, but otherwise any are fine! Thank you very much! I will send those items over as soon as possible

@chivalrousllama Could I please have the Academy PE Uniform Shirt, the Toadstool Grill, and the Slice of Birthday Cake? My UN is Izmir123 and we are already friends in WW :) Thanks!

pillroller59

@kittymade10 I have the same difficulty. I can’t send any gifts unless you accept friend requests from pillroller 59, pillroller 5920 and 2 drummerboy. thanks Pillroller59

Comments are closed.