Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 4,748 replies, has 280 voices, and was last updated by  Carrot25 2 months ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

I feel like it’s been forever since I’ve been on here, but I had some stuff to giveaway, so I’m back! Small Halloween/Christmas Giveaway:
      Gnarled Pumpkin Chair x1
      Small inflatable jack o’lantern x2
      Purple Floppy Witch Hat x 8
      Happy Halloween Banner x 2
      Gold Vogue Vampire Belt x 4
      Fall Wreath x1
      Plaid SantaKinz Cap x3
      Holly Jolly Sweater x3
      Jolly Top Hat x2
      Festive Cranberry Wreath x1
      Counryside Christmas Bench x1
      Whimsical Window x1
      Festive Poinsettias x 2
      Fiona Feathers Holiday Plushy x3
      Christmas Candle x4
      Wand Sparkle Bush x 2
      Countryside Christmas Lamp Post x 1
      Town Square Music Stand x 4
      Capricorn Symbol Wall Decoration x 2
      If you are interested in any of the above listed items, please let me know what you would like and your username in game. Also, someone, I thought had said they wanted a cheer outfit… if it’s the purple one, let me know.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Spiderhulkman- thank you for the fantastic giveaway of holiday items! May I please have a Holiday Fiona Plush, a Christmas Candle, and a Festive Poinsettia? Thanks so much – we are already friends :-) alphacat

Absolutely Alpha! Enjoy my friend!

KBMGaming

Hi Spiderhulkman – Wow! What an awesome holiday giveaway. Could I please have the Fiona Feathers Holiday Plushy, Festive Poinsettia and the Festive Cranberry Wreath. I’m animalmomkls in WW too. Thanks so much, animalmomkls : )

animalmomkls

Oops sorry! My nephew is visiting and he’s been on my IPAD. He’s KBMGaming. I didn’t think to check the login name. Sorry for any confusion, animalmomkls : )

Haha No worries! I sent you a friend request and will send you the items shortly. I have set them aside with your dibs, so… ;)

animalmomkls

Hi Spiderhulkman – Thank you! Thank you so much! I was out of town, and only had mobile access and missed the last three days of Mrs. Birdy’s Countdown to Christmas last year. I’m so thrilled to get the Fiona Feathers Holiday Plushy. It’s my second Holiday Plushy. The first one being the Zangoz Holiday Plushy I got when I logged in on my IPAD. So happy we can now get holiday gift boxes and floaty clicky events on mobile. If there’s anything you are looking for, please let me know. Thanks again, animalmomkls

PEBBLES1973

hi spiderhulkman. i would like the fiona feathers holiday plushy, 2 christmas candles. my username on webkinz is NITA007 ty

I have set your presents aside for your dibs and sent a friend request. Will send the items over to you shortly after the request is accepted. ;)

orangeiscool

Spiderhulkman Could I please have the Countryside Christmas Bench and the Countryside Christmas Lamp Post. I think we are already friends. UN is longarms7. Let me know if there is something you are looking for in trade. Thank you longarms7.

I have sent you your items, along with a season themed food, since you only asked for 2 items. :D I don’t need anything in return. Nothing that I’m currently looking for that I know of. LOL Thank you for having a happy home for me to send the items too.

5ginadog

HI Spiderhulkman! thank you for the items you sent I particularly love the purple floppy witch hat it is so adorable!!! I love it! I sent you some fresh farm items hope you enjoy them as a thank you from me. – 5ginadog

CocoaBunny

I have various haunted hotel clothing pieces if anyone wants them; Haunted Hotel Server’s Dress, Haunted Hotel Staff Dress, Haunted Hotel Server’s Vest, and Haunted Hotel Staff Slacks.

rinoav

Hi @CocoaBunny, I missed this Halloween clothing giveaway event, so do you mind if I want all four items? Thanks!

CocoaBunny

You’re more than welcome to all four items, I don’t like the creepy looking Halloween stuff but feel bad for just selling things that were so hard to acquire in the first place. Also, if you or someone you know is looking for the zombie costume and face paint from forever ago, or the haunted hotel wallpaper I’d be ecstatic to pass the items along to someone who can use them. Sending the first three clothing items today!

animalmomkls

Hi CocoaBunny, if you still have them, I would really love the Zombie Costume and Face Paint. I’m animalmomkls in WW. Thanks so much, animalmomkls

CocoaBunny

Yep, still have them. Sent a friend request from Paw.

rinoav

Hi @CocoaBunny, thanks for letting me know! Do you mind throwing in the Haunted Hotel Wallpaper as well? My username on Webkinz is the same as the one shown here. Thank you!

CocoaBunny

@rinoav As soon as I saw you’d gotten the first package, I went to send the fourth clothing item and threw in the wallpaper since I thought if you liked the haunted hotel clothing, you might like the wallpaper too. XD Check your kinzpost!

Alphaowlbear

Big Food Giveaway by alphacat. I will be opening up 40 Wacky Snack Packs. Each pack contains 3 recipe foods, some have lots of hunger value, others not so much. If you would like some free random food, let me know how many items you want. Also, if you are looking for any specific recipe food from the packs, let me know and I’ll make a note of it. I can also send Wacky Burger Meals, Maple Dipped, Candy, Red and Green and Golden Delicious apples for apple recipes. If you collect PSF I can send you some of those from my pets. Please leave your UN so I can send a friend request if needed. Thanks much – alphacat :-)

orangeiscool

Alphaowlbear – Could I request some Wacky Burger Meals? We are already friends. If you are interested in the PSF for the two new cows or most of the Rockerz Pets let me know and I will send them along. Thanks – My UN is geenmama

Alphaowlbear

Hi geenmama – Some Wacky Burger Meals are on their way. :-) Yes – I would love the PSF for the new cows! Thank you so much for the offer. If you have the food for the Rockerz Cow that would be wonderful, or if not, you can surprise me. :-) thanks! alphacat

orangeiscool

Alphaowlbear Thanks so much for the Wacky Burger Meals. I have just sent you the 3 PSF for the new cows plus the Rockerz Cow. I have 7 plus other Rockerz pets such as the horse, fox, Reggae dog, bull dog, leopard etc . If you would like more just let me know. Thanks again. geenmama

5ginadog

@Alphaowlbear I would love some of those apples for recipes, pretty please!!! – 5ginadog

Alphaowlbear

Hi 5ginadog – I’ll send you apples over the next few days – They have a way of piling up. :-).

calicomania

Hey everyone! I’m giving away some items. I have the Beautiful Games Flooring, Beautiful Games Wallpaper, Corner Kick Stool, Sharing and Caring Television, Sparkling Gem Belt, Trading Card 2.0 TV, and Haunted Painting. No need to send anything back. My username is Blarecat.

klovespink

Hi @calicomania. Can I please have the Trading Card 2.0 TV? I only have a few of the items from that series, and I may as well add to the room if I can. :) Also, if no one else claims it, I would love the Sharing and Caring TV as well, but I try not to be too greedy, so if someone else would like it, please send it to them. I saw your list on the trading page. I will add you at Blarecat today and send over the Cool Baggy Jeans and Book Nook. Username same as here. -klovespink

calicomania

I’ll add you and send that right over! If no else claims the Sharing and Caring TV in the next few days, I’ll send that as well. Thanks for the items!

animalmomkls

Hi calicomania, I would love to have the Haunted Painting. I saw your list on the other page and it looks like you are good on all the things you wanted. If there is any other Deluxe clothing you want, please let me know. We are already friends. Thanks, animalmomkls : )

calicomania

I’ll send that to you today :)

rinoav

Hi @calicomania, may I please have the Beautiful Games Flooring, Beautiful Games Wallpaper, and Corner Kick Stool? My username is the same one here, and we are already friends. Thanks!

5ginadog

calicomania I would love the wall and flooring if you still have extras. – 5ginadog

acoolaunt

Hi guys! If anyone on my friends list happens to get some random junk, no need to send anything back. I’m just doing some dock decluttering… cleaning mine out, and cluttering yours up! he he. If you can’t use the stuff, sell it or send it to someone else! thanks for helping me out ;)

bubbashuka

Hey @acoolaunt! If you happen to be cleaning out KC tokens, I’ll take them!!! I need more kinzcash!

acoolaunt

Oh you got it @bubbashuka

bubbashuka

Thank you!! :)

Comments are closed.