Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 4,757 replies, has 280 voices, and was last updated by  Carrot25 2 months ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

blurayne

Hello everyone. I am trying to clear my dock and storage rooms. If anyone would like any of the following please let me know. My user name is: BluRayne. Victorian Garden Fencing (4), Beach Towel (8), Beach Beauty Chair (4), Candy Bash 2 Trophy (2), Holographic Globe (2), First Class Carpet (2), Sweetheart Bed (2), Lovely Mosaic Table (4), Nafaria House Candelabra (2), Trading Cards 2.0 Fridge (2), Trading Cards 2.0 Coffee Table (2), Trading Card 2.0 Dresser (2), Shining Silver Menorah, Modern Menorah, Hovering Menorah (2), Elegant Menorah, Two Suits Deck Chair (2), Playing Deck Chair (2), …All must go… If not gone by April 1st, will be sold to the W Shop.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi BluRayne – thank you for the wonderful giveaway! May I please have a Candy Bash 2 trophy (How did you ever win that?) and a Trading Card 2.0 Dresser and Fridge? Thank you so much! are you looking for anything? alphacat

animalmomkls

Hi @blurayne, Wow! What an awesome giveaway. I would love a Holographic Globe, Trading Cards 2.0 Fridge and Trading Cards 2.0 Dresser. I’m animalmomkls here and in WW. Thanks so much, animalmomkls : )

blurayne

Hello @animalmomkls, I will send you a FR this morning soon as you accept (from BluRayne) I will put them in the post to you. Your friend blurayne.

blurayne

Hi @Alphaowlbear, sure I will put those in the post this morning. I love the Candy Bash 2 game and play it a lot, quite often I am lucky enough to hit that cat and make him drop the trophy for me to catch :) Your friend blurayne.

libertynews

@blurayne Hi Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have a candy bash 2 trophy, holographic globe and trading card 2.o fridge. UN libertypom

blurayne

Hi @libertynews Sorry the trading card 2.0 fridges have been spoken for, but I will be more than happy to send the other items you requested. Please accept a FR from blurayne and I will get then sent over. Your friend , blurayne.

libertynews

@blurayne I am so happy. That trophy is awesome. I knew there were at least 2 people ahead of me on the request list, so it is ok. I am super happy. Thank You so much. ☺☺☺

dogfish

@libertynews, Hey Liberty, do you need only the fridge? Or are you working toward making the theme? I have extra miscellaneous trading card (may not have many dinning chairs), but I’m sure I can dig up two chairs for you. Make a list, or LMK if you need everything. DF

libertynews

dogfish Hi, dogfish, I am just missing the refrigerator and bed. I have 2 chairs. I can’t remember where I got them all mostly the trading room and bff.. I know I didn’t get them from very many cards. lol You are always coming to my rescue. Thank You so much. This is one of my favorite themes. hugs liberty ♥♥♥

dogfish

Hey, If I send 2 chairs, will you have the set? How many beds do you want? I will send asap. No problem. I won’t use my extras and prefer to send them your way. Hugs, DF

libertynews

@dogfish Hi! Yes 2 more chairs would give me the set. Thank you so much. And thank you for all of the gifts. I was really wanting that little skunk stinker for my plushy collection, but he will have to stand alone. lol ♥♥♥

orangeiscool

Hi bluerayne – I would love to have the Victorian Fencing and perhaps a couple of the Menorahs. , I believe we are friends. UN on Webkinz: geenmama

blurayne

Good morning @orangeiscool, I sent the fencing to you just a few minutes ago, and I will send some Menorahs tomorrow. Enjoy! Your friend BluRayne.

grantlee1

Hi @blurayne, you are so kind for having a great giveway! I would love 2 of the Beach Beauty chairs if you still have them. Only one of my accounts is deluxe and I just could not spin a chair lol:) Please let me know if I can return the favor. Thanks again, your friend grantlee

blurayne

Hello @grantlee1, Those chairs on the way to you now. Enjoy! your friend BluRayne

Blurayne, if there are any Menorahs left, my webkinz will happily find a special spot for them. ;)

blurayne

Hello, @Spiderhulkman, I do still have some Menorahs. Please accept a FR from BluRayne and I will send them to you. Enjoy!

rinoav

Hi @blurayne, could I have one of each item left over? rinoav is my username. Thanks!

blurayne

Hello @rinoav, Yes, you sure can. Please accept a FR from blurayne and I will get them sent over to you. Enjoy!

rinoav

We are now friends! Thank you, @blurayne! :)

g2u3c4c5i

Hi @Alphaowlbear, I would love any coins at all. Thanks for the nice giveaway! – g2u3c4c5i :)

Alphaowlbear

My pleasure to send coins – enjoy! alphacat

g2u3c4c5i

Hi everyone, still doing a plushy giveaway, here’s an updated list:
      Dex Dangerous Plushy x 2
      Cowabelle ‘Kinz Plushie x 4
      Doug the Dog Plushy x 3
      Captain Dogbeard Plushy x 8
      Fred Rover Plushy x 4
      Arte Fact Plush Toy x 1
      Sparky ‘Kinz Plushy x 1
      Roberta ‘Kinz Plushy x 1
      Molly ‘Kinz Plushy x 3
      Ms. Cowoline Plush x 2
      Tabby Von Meow Plush Toy x 2
      Don’t be shy about asking – there’s no limit! – g2u3c4c5i :)

Alphaowlbear

If anyone needs Kinzcash coins to save for the new WShop theme coming out soon, please let me know. I have a large number of 100kc coins plus many 200 and 500kc. Nothing wanted in return – I just don’t need the coins myself. I also have many blue floral rugs and butterfly side tables if you want them.

bubbashuka

Hello @Alphaowlbear! I’d absolutely love some coins, thanks. And the rugs are versatile in many of my rooms so if you don’t mind, I’d love a couple of those too!

Alphaowlbear

Hi bubbashuka – I sent the rugs and a coin and will send more $$ over the next few days. I really do have a lot of those blue rugs, so PLMK if you want more – I also have lots of Floral Bean Bags. Enjoy! alphacat

rinoav

Hi @Alphaowlbear, may I please have two tables, two rugs, and some coins? rinoav here; thanks!

Alphaowlbear

Hi rinoav – happy to send those items over the next few days :-) I really do have a lot of rugs and side tables and I forgot to add Floral Bean Bags to the list – let me know if you want more!

rinoav

Any Floral Bean Bags would be nice too. Thanks friend! @Alphaowlbear

grantlee1

Hi, you are so kind to have such a great giveaway! I would love a rug and 2 tables if you still have them. Please let me know if I can return the favor. Thanks again! Your friend, grantlee

Alphaowlbear

Hi grantlee- just sent the table and rug – Enjoy! I have more of each if you want them and I forgot to post that I have Floral Bean Bags too :-)

grantlee1

Thank you so much alphacat! I would love a bean bag or two if you still have them. I really appreciate the items…I won a table playing a game once and a coin once playing a game, but I am not good at the games:) Thanks again! Your friend, grantlee

Hikittykat

Hi Alphaowlbear I really would love some coins! I am currently broke on my webkinz account:)! This such A nice give away! Thank you. ~Hikittykat

Alphaowlbear

Hello Hikittykat – My pleasure to some some coins – nothing needed in return – Enjoy! alphacat

doc245

If you still have one, may I please have a blue floral rug? my user is earthrulespopcorn9.

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – I’ve been collecting chocolates all month from the Golden Dalmatian in the clubhouse and was able to complete the collection for a resurrected account I recently inherited. I have lots and lots of extra chocolates to give away. Does anyone need chocolates for their collection? alphacat

Comments are closed.