Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 4,769 replies, has 280 voices, and was last updated by  Carrot25 2 months ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

CastilloFam

Does anyone have any Easter themed items they are giving away or willing to trade for? I want to make an Easter room for the upcoming holiday! Thanks! MICHAELANDMADISON

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogfish

@CastilloFam, HI, I sent you a FR from clo92 and can send some older Easter/spring items your way if you FR another of my accounts mangomonkey23. I keep seasonal items on different accounts and would be happy to help you with your room. I need no item, food or anything sent back. Just let me know you are getting what I send with a note. Welcome to the forum, DF

CastilloFam

Thank You!

grantlee1

@CastilloFam, I would be glad to send you some Easter items to help you with your room. Nothing needed in return. I just sent a FR (grantlee) Enjoy! Your friend, grantlee

@CastilloFam well the holiday has passed but I have some Easter items I would still be glad to send you for your room if you’re still interested. UN westsidefitness

orangeiscool

GIVEAWAY: Act Casual shirt – 2 Apple Farmer’s Dress (Red) – 1 Apple Farmer’s Overalls (Red) -2App;le Farmer’s Red Caps – 2 Blue Polarberry Pants – 2 Blue Vogue Vampire Pants – 2 Blue Vogue Vampire Jacket – 2 Bold Leopard Jackets – 2 Boy’s Red Cardigan – 2 Pirate Costume Boots (purple) – 2 Yellow long Dresses – Yellow Magic W Toque -2 Turquoise one piece shorts – 2 Signs of Spring Dresses – 2 Tabby Von Meow Headsets – Fashion Magazines – UN longarms7

blurayne

Hello @orangeiscool, Thanks so much for the great giveaway. I would love to have the Apple Farmers Dress (Red), Apple Farmers Overalls (Red), and an Apple Farmers Red Cap. If they are still available. Thanks so much! Your friend BluRayne.

orangeiscool

blurayne – you are very welcome – the items will be on their way to you as soon as I get back to Webkinz World. Glad to be able to help. Your Friend. longarms7

grantlee1

HI @orangeiscool, thanks for the great giveaway! I would love a Signs of Spring dress and a Yellow Long dress if you still have them. Thank you so much! Your friend, grantlee

orangeiscool

Hi grantlee – Items on the way. Hope you enjoy them. Your Friend: longarms7

libertynews

@orangeiscool Thank You for the great giveaway. May I please have the act casual shirt, yellow magic w toque and tabby headset. un libertypom ☺☺☺

rinoav

@orangeiscool, is this giveaway still going on? Thanks!

lilstinky

March Giveaway: Shamrockin’ microphone / Act casual shirt (2) / Belted pants / Blue polarberry pants (2) / Charmed boots (2) / Charmed dress / Charmed mushroom hat (2) / Dressy sandals (3) / Sparkling gem belt (2) / Webkinz hockey helmet (2) My UN is momssanitytime. Please comment, and send me a FR. Also, please see my post on “My want list” Thank you!

blurayne

Hello @lilstinky, Thanks for the great giveaway. Can I please have the Webkinz Hockey Helmet. Thanks so much! Your friend BluRayne.

lilstinky

@blurayne – it’s headed your way! Also, thanks so much for the PSF – it is SO pretty!

Hiya, lilstinky! Thank you for the generous giveaway! Could I have the Belted pants, Charmed dress, Charmed boots, Sparkling gem belt,, and the Act Casual Shirt? I’m 09xStarlightx09 Webkinz and we’re already friends. I’ll check your “My want list” some other time. Right now I have to go to bed. Have an awesome Wednesday!

lilstinky

Hey, MLP – I just send three of the items your way. Will send the other two tomorrow. Enjoy!

Thank you so much!! I just adopted the FairyKinz Panda on the 18th- would you like her PSF? I got the Chow Chow Puppy on the 17th, too. Are there any specific pet foods you need? =D

lilstinky

@MyLittlePony2010EG13 – Glad you can use the clothing items, and congratulations on adopting the new pets! I have the two PSFs you mentioned, but I appreciate your offer. Since there are tons of PSFs, I might just post a few that I am looking for from time to time. Thanks again! ~ momssanitytime

grantlee1

Hi @lilstinky, you are so kind to have a great giveaway! I would love a charmed dress and boots if you still have them. Thanks again, your friend, grantlee

lilstinky

@grantlee1 – I only have the boots left, so I will send them to you. I’ll keep my eye open for a charmed dress for you. Sorry! Enjoy your weekend!

grantlee1

@lilstinky, thank you so much for the dress and boots! Have a great weekend and thanks again! Your friend, grantlee

grantlee1

@lilstinky Thank you so much for the charmed shoes and hat. I really appreciate it. Maybe someone will have an extra dress….I had one, I think I gave it away by mistake. Thanks again! Your friend, grantlee

libertynews

@lilstinky Hi, sorry I missed your great giveaway. If you have sparkle gem belt, act casual shirt or polarberry pants left I would love them. If not that is ok. ☺☺☺ un libertypom

dogfish

Hey Liberty, if you list any thing you need I’m sure I can find it in the 50 docks I search weekly LOL I’d love to chat more but sadly I have a very bad case of “Bad Gateway” ROFL Hopefully I can get back here if you reply. Take care, C

libertynews

@dogfish Hi! Always glad to hear from you. That bad gateway is driving me crazy. Trying to get the PAN takes way too long. I’ve been hooked on PAN if you ever need any extras let me know. I did accidently run across something I’m sure you have. Wicked wizard potion table: may I please have 3 of those punches. They would look good in my science room frig. Happy Spring. ☺☺☺ liberty

dogfish

Hi Liberty, I sent you some items and hope you enjoy them. I have come to realize that when I make rooms on my main, it’s like working. However my rooms I make for fun on my backups are a joy. I have a “Weird Science” room on my Happy acct. and I’m sending you some of the things I used. It’s one of my fave rooms. LMK if you need the wicked wizard throne, it takes 4 spaces and I have never used it in a room. I mixed some science tables, kooky, and that wicked wizard stuff to make my room. I love how “Frankenstein” looking the walls are. LOL DF

libertynews

@dogfish Hi. Wow…. I really love what you sent. It is all so unbelieveably awesome. My science potion room is crazy cool now. I put wizard hats on all of the pets in there, so cute. Thank You so much for all of the special gifts. ♥♥♥ You have helped me make so many fun rooms, I love it. Take Care. Let me know if you ever need anything. liberty

libertynews

@dogfish Oh Wow, those items really rounded my room out fantastically. you have the coolest ideas. I am really having fun with this room, mixing up some cool potions and wizard schooling. We even made some gak. lol ☺☺☺ liberty

grantlee1

@libertynews, I just sent you the belt, the shirt, and the pants. I have been going through my clothing and have extras. Enjoy! Your friend, grantlee

lilstinky

@libertynews – I sent the three items to you. Enjoy! ~ momssanitytime

Hey dudes and dudettes… on February 28th I left for a trip and came back on March 16th late at night… I’ll try to send you guys stuff back soon! (This isn’t a giveaway topic, but I just posted this here because not everyone gets on the New and Upcoming Pets forum)

lilstinky

Hi, all – a quick St. Patrick’s Day giveaway: I have 6 shamrockin’ shirts, 1 shamrockin’ bottoms, and 4 shamrockin’ bandanas. Please comment below if you want any of these pieces, and send me a FR. My user name is momssanitytime. Have a great weekend!

Hikittykat

Hi lilstinky! Can I please Have 2 shaprockin’ shirts, 1 shaprokin’ bottoms, and 1 shomrockin’ bandana. Thank you! My user name is Hikittykat

lilstinky

@hikittykat – sure can! I will send them today and tomorrow. Have a great day! ~ momssanitytime

Hikittykat

Thank you so much!

Comments are closed.