Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 4,752 replies, has 280 voices, and was last updated by  Carrot25 2 months ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Alphaowlbear

#2 GIVEAWAY POST – 5 bag of Kinzcash Beanbag Chairs, 3 Boomin’ green chairs, 5 Boomin’ green couches, 3 Campkinz pup tent, 2 camping BBQ, 5 camping chairs, 5 drinking fountains, 3 Librarians Desk, 2 Principals Office Desk, 3 principals office chair, Racetrack Treadmill, 5 Rainbow Beach Chairs, Rockout Boom Box Recliner, 12 Sandy Beach Floor Tiles, 5 Scrambled Egg Chairs, 5 Shamrockin Mics, 2 Shamrocking Guitars, Spots N Dots TV, 12 Wand Sparkle Trees, 5 Webkinz Cares Dining Chairs. I also have a large quantity of 100 KC coins to give away! :-) alphacat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

libertynews

@Alphaowlbear Oh, Wow another great giveaway. I would love 3 wand sparkle trees. un libertypom ☺☺☺

Alphaowlbear

Hi libertynews- sending the wand trees out now – Enjoy! I have more trees and change huts on another account – PLMK if you want more of them :-) alphacat

libertynews

@Alphaowlbear Thank you so much. I really love the wand trees so if you have 3 extra I would love them. Thanks again, libertypom ☺☺☺

Alphaowlbear

Hi libertynews – just sent out 3 more wand trees – Enjoy!

blurayne

Hello again @alphaowlbear. You are having a fantastic giveaway! Could I please have 3 camping chairs? Thank you so much. Your friend BluRayne.

Alphaowlbear

Hi again BluRayne – I’ll send those camping chairs tomorrow :-) alphacat

animalmomkls

Hi Alphaowlbear, What an awesome giveaway! Could I please have the Racetrack Treadmill and two of the Rainbow Beach Chairs. Thanks so much, your friend animalmomkls : )

Alphaowlbear

Hi animalmomkls – just sent those items out! Enjoy! alphacat

grantlee1

Hi @ alphacat, Thanks so much for the awesome giveaway! That is so kind of you:) I would love the librarians desk and 2 rainbow beach chairs if you still have them. Please let me know if you need anything. Thanks! Your friend, grantlee

Alphaowlbear

Hi grantlee – I can get your items sent out later this morning – Enjoy! alphacat

grantlee1

Hi @alphacat, thank you so much for the items, I really appreciate it! I would love a pup tent if you still have any. Thanks again, your friend, grantlee

Alphaowlbear

Hi grantlee – just sent the pup tents – Enjoy!

Hikittykat

I @Alphaowlbear can I please have 1 drinking fountain, 1 principles office desk chair, and the Spots N Dots TV. Thank you for the amazing give away! ~Hikittykat

Alphaowlbear

Hi there Hikittykat – I can send your items out later this morning – Enjoy! alphacat

Hikittykat

Thank you so much! :)

I would love some rainbow beach chairs and the spots n dots tv if it’s still around. Westsidefitness :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi westsidefitness – the TV has already been claimed, but I will send the Beach Chairs right out.

ldbscoobles1

Thank you so much! westsidefitness

lexieorrell

Hi I would really like the kinzcash bingbag, campkimz pup tent, librarians desk, principal’s office desk, racetrack treadmill, Rainbow beach chairs, spots m dots TV, and 5 want sparkle tree!! My username is lexie2406, thank you sooo much!!

lexieorrell

I would really like to have the kinzcash Bingbags, campkinz pup tent, librarian’s desk, principal office desk, rainbow beach chairs,spots m dots TV, and wand sparkle trees! If anyone have any of these items please send them to me. My username is lexie2406!!! Thank you!!

lexieorrell

hi I would love to have the bag of kinzcash beanbags, campkinz pup tent, librarians desk, principals office desk, racetrack treadmill, rainbow beach chairs, Rockout Boom Box Recliner, Shamrockin Mics, Shamrocking Guitars, Spots N Dots TV, and Wand Sparkle Trees! my username is lexie2406! thank you!!

lexieorrell

Did not mean to post twice! Lol

Alphaowlbear

GIVEAWAY – help! my dock is bursting! Beautiful Blush Treadmill, 10 blue butterfly side table, 10 blue flower rug, Boombox Vanity, 5 Campkinz sleeping bags, 12 change huts, 2 classic car booths, dress rehearsal costume rack, 5 enchanted vanity, 10 Floral Bean Bag Chairs, 2 football chairs, 5 football room dividers, Full Service Dining Table, Haunted Hotel Couch, 10 Island Beach Chairs, 10 Island Beach Hammocks, Posh Purple Wardrobe, Race Car Chair, 4 Rainbow Picket Fence, Rocket Ship Lounger, 2 Sedan Sofas, 5 Simply Floral Comfy Chair, 5 Sweetheart Beds, 3 Tropical Side tables.

blurayne

Hello @alphaowlbear, What a great giveaway! I would love to have the Haunted Hotel Couch, and the Full Service Dining Table if they are still available. Thanks your friend BluRayne.

Alphaowlbear

Hi BluRayne- those items are on their way – Enjoy! alphacat

libertynews

@Alphaowlbear Wow! what a great giveaway! May I please have beautiful blush treadmill, change hut and dress rehearsal costume rack. un libertypom ☺☺☺

Alphaowlbear

hi libertynews – those items are on their way – Enjoy! alphacat

Nate4555

Hi Alphaowlbear, I could use some rainbow picket fence pieces, if you are able to send me some tomorrow that would be great. Let me know if you have anything on your wish list. Thanks, Nate4555

Alphaowlbear

Hi again Nate4555 – I’ll send the rainbow fences tomorrow – Enjoy! alphacat

Hikittykat

Hi Alphaolbear Can I have a 3 campkinz sleeping bags and the race car chair? Thanks! Your friend Hikittykat

Alphaowlbear

Hikittykat – I’m sending a package this morning, so I’ll be able to send these items tomorrow. Enjoy! alphacat

Alpha, if it isn’t too much trouble, and there is one still available, I’d love to have a Sweetheart Bed. Thank you. Spiderhulkman

Thank you Alpha! You’re amazing!

lilstinky

April giveaway time! Adventure Movie Poster / Alyssa House Candelabra / Alyssa plush (2) / Ancient bronze fairy shield (2) / Basket of basil / Beach blanket (with palm trees) (2) / Black & gold guitar chair / Black & gold snare side table (3) / Black & gold tambourine chair / Bouncy ball (3) / Pink tulips (5) / Purple flowering hedge (2) / white tulips (2) / yellow tulips (4) / pink blossom trellis (2) / yellow blossom trellis Please send me a FR – my UN is momssanitytime. Also, please see my post on the “for trade” forum. Thank you!

animalmomkls

Hi lilstinky, What an awesome giveaway! I would love a Bronze Fairy Shield and the two purple flowering hedges. Also, just wanted you to know how much I loved all the beautiful food you sent me. So pretty, and most of them I had never seen. I really appreciated it. Thanks again, your friend animalmomkls : )

lilstinky

@animalmomkls – the three items are on their way. And thank you, too, for the food items for inspiration in playing the challenge games that I’m not so good at. You are quite creative! Enjoy!

libertynews

@lilstinky Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have a bouncy ball, pink tulips and white tulips. un libertypom☺☺☺

lilstinky

@libertynews – the items are on their way to you. BTW – if you need more than one of each of the flowers, let me know. Also – do you have the three new Vacation Island souvenirs? If not, I’d be happy to send them as well. Have a great day!

libertynews

@lilstinky Thank You for the gifts. I think I’m good for now, thanks for asking. Have a great weekend. liberty

blurayne

Hello @lilstinky. Thanks for the nice giveaway! I would love to have a pink blossom trellis and a yellow blossom trellis if they are still available. Your friend BluRayne.

lilstinky

@blurayne – The trellises are on their way. Let me know if you need anything else. Happy to help a friend! ~ momssanitytime

Hikittykat

Hi lilstinky! Can I please have the black and gold tambourine chair, black and gold guitar chair, and black and gold snare side table. Thank you! ~Hikittykat

lilstinky

@Hikittykat – sure can! They are on their way to you. Enjoy!

rinoav

Hey @lilstinky, could I have one of each flower left and the Ancient Bronze Fairy Shield? rinoav here; thanks!

lilstinky

@rinoav – Absolutely! I sent three items today, and will send more tomorrow. Enjoy!

rinoav

Thank you!

amazingv100

Hi, if any Black and Gold items are left over, may I have those please? Thank you, @lilstinky!

lilstinky

@amazingv100 – I have two of the side tables left that I will be happy to send you, once you accept my FR. Enjoy!

amazingv100

Hello @lilstinky, I accepted your friend request yesterday. Thanks!

lilstinky

@amazingv100 – I do not see you on my friends list. Do you have a different UN? I’m momssanitytime. Sorry, I just now saw your post.

Hi @lilstinky, I would like anything that’s still available.

amazingv100

Happy Spring everyone! I am giving away items from the Green Leaf Theme (not available in the W-Shop anymore). If you are interested in the Accordion Shade Lamps, Beyond Belief Cacti, Green Leaf Flooring, or Tropical Dressers, please leave your username below. Enjoy! :)

IndigoZap

Hi, @amazingv100! Happy Spring! Ooh, I’d like the Accordion Shade Lamps. Thank you in advance! I’m 09xStarlightx09. Anything you’re looking for? =D

amazingv100

Hey @IndigoZap, I am cm200993 on Webkinz. Right now, I am looking for the Fall Fest Floating items and 2018 Election items that I missed. Enjoy!

amazingv100

Gift sent!

libertynews

@amazingv100 Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have a lamp, a cacti and a dresser. un libertypom ☺☺☺

amazingv100

Friend request sent!

amazingv100

I hope you like my package! @libertynews

libertynews

@amazingv100 Oh yes I loved it! Thank You so much. I hope my thank you note did not get lost in cyberspace. lol ☺☺☺ liberty

lilstinky

What a nice giveaway! I have the mini bio-sphere that goes with the theme, if anyone would like to have it. I’m momssanitytime. Please comment with your username.

jammershark

Right now, I am willing to give some exclusive items and PSI’s away. Send me a FR @jammershark and I will give you them if you would like. LMK if you would like to know the items I have.

Hikittykat

Hi jammershark what items do you have?

Alphaowlbear

Hi jammershark – I’m interested in the PSI’s you mentioned. Which ones do you have? alphacat

dogfish

Hey Alpha, too funny. Which PSI are you needing??? I’s very non specific here these days. LOL Most days I can’t even get to any page here, but today got lucky. Take care, DF

amazingv100

@jammershark, this is very generous of you! Any PSI or Exclusives are fine with me, and I am cm200993 on Webkinz. Thanks!

Comments are closed.