Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 5,304 replies, has 301 voices, and was last updated by  rlla14 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

73kibarry

I have the following to give away, unless someone asks for something specific:10th Anniversary Armchair, 2018 Dr. Quack Campaign Sign, Academy Podium, Adventure Park Face Stickers, Adventure Park Shorts, After Party Stage, Awesome Artic Television, BFF Plushies, Baseball Side Table, Baseball Stool, Basketball Cooler, Beach Vollyball net, Best of Beach Podium, Black and Gold guitar chair, BLue Crystal Rock Cluster, Breakaway Soccer Desjk, Butterschotch Ripple fence, Camping outfit (5), Captain Quarter Flooring, Carrot Fridge, Chewtastic Coffee Table, Deck of Stone Dining Table….and others. Send me a request if interested in any or want to know about others KIbarry73 I’m looking for outside items, holiday itesms, Easter items, Wall papers, floring….I’m pretty open. Love this group!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

libertynews

@73kibarry Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have the academy podium, blue crystal rock and adventure park face stickers. un libertypom. I will send you some items.

animalmomkls

Hi 73kibarry, What an awesome giveaway! I would love the adventure face park stickers and the shorts, and the Deck of Stone Dining Table. I’m sure I have Holiday and easter items I can send you. Thanks so much your friend, animalmomkls : )

lilstinky

@73kibarry – I thought I replied earlier, but don’t see my post. Could I have the butterscotch ripple fence, please? I can send something in return. Thank you! ~ momssanitytime

grantlee1

@73kibarry, I would be glad to send you some Easter and outdoor items, nothing needed in return just send me a FR wwid grantlee. I tried to add you as a friend but it wouldn’t let me. grantlee

Hikittykat

Hi @73kibarry! Thank you for the amazing give away! Can I please have the Best of Beach Podium, Carrot Fridge, and a webkinz camping outfits. You can send your friend request to Hikittykat. Thanks ~Hikittykat

doc245

I have holiday items that I am looking to declutter. I have a couple easter themed items, holiday plushies, and a couple Christmas items. My user is earthrulespopcorn9, and I’ll be more than happy to send them over and see what you would like

KatPerson

hey @73kibarry !! :D i was wondering if the blue crystal rock cluster and the adventure park face stickers were still available? if they are, can u send them to me? my un is HimalayanKats. ty!!

Big giveaway! First one I’ve done so bear with me. An asterick means I only have one…all others I have at least 2-3. Your friend, westsidefitness 2018 Dex D campaign hat/plush/signs – 2018 Dr Q sign/hats/plush – apple farmer dress/caps – Aztec queen slippers – be mine sneakers* – beach toys (vaca island) – candy corn witch dress/hat – Christmas balloons – cloud adventure hat – cloud adventure shoes* – cozy lamb slippers* – hidden eggs – plaid santakinz cap* – purple floppy witch hat – purple wizard shoes – PJ collie campaign hat*/signs – reindeer toque/glasses/cupcake – santakinz stained glass window/slippers/helper shirt*/helper pants*/cookie jar – spring egg sugar cookie* – sophie stockwell campaign hat*/sign/plush – sprinkle eggs cookies – Thanksgiving placemats/snow globes – wacky Christmas snow lantern – wizard academy blazer*/dress*/shirt*/slacks* – wizard apprentice robe – wizard academy robe – zany Christmas tree sweaters – zany santakinz sweater*. Sure hope this helps someone!!! Just let me know and I’ll send what I can :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi westsidefitness – thanks for the awesome giveaway! may I please have a Santakinz stained glass window and wacky Christmas snow lantern? Thanks so much – let me know if you are looking for anything – alphacat

ldbscoobles1

I sent it yesterday :) hope you enjoy it!!! westsidefitness

Alphaowlbear

Thank you so much! If there’s anything else you want from my recent giveaway, let me know – I have a lot left. :-) alphacat

If you have any of the football room dividers or the rainbow picket fences I could really use those. If not, still glad you could use what i had :) Your friend, westsidefitness

animalmomkls

Hi westsidefitness, What an awesome giveaway! I would love the santakinz helper shirt, pants and slippers. I’m animalmomkls here and in WW. Thanks so much, animalmomkls : )

libertynews

@westsidefitness Hi. Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have the christmas balloons, christmas cookie jar and thanksgiving snow globe. un libertypom

grantlee1

Hi @westsidefitness, Thanks for the great giveaway! I would love the Aztec queen slippers and a wacky Christmas snow lantern if you still have any. I am looking for the food items on your list. Thanks again, your friend grantlee

ldbscoobles1

@grantlee So sorry . The lantern is gone. The slippers, however, are on their way! westsidefitness

lexieorrell

Hi I need… Dex D. Plush, Dr Q sign, cloud adventure hat, PJ collie hat and sign, helper shirt and pants, cookie jar, reindeer anything, Sophie hat sign and plush, thanksgiving placemats and globes, and zany santakinz sweater! My username is lexie2406, thank you very much!!

lexieorrell

westsidefitness, thank you so much if there is anything you might need just ask, also I need the kiwi bird outfit! Thank You!!

PSF Giveaway (A-D) I have lots of pets and some family members who will send me the food to others so I figured I’d offer what I had to collectors out there. I’m starting with A-D and will post the next section after the request for these dwindles. List reads as PSI-Pet it comes with.
      Alfalafel – Grey Arabian
      Bamboo Canelloni – Panda
      Beef-Flavored Gum Drops – Cocker Spaniel
      Big Bite Donut – Vampire Monkey
      Blood Orange Elixer – Vampire Bunny
      Braised Venison Cacciatore – Grey Wolf
      Bubbly Fish Pop – Seal
      Bueno Bone Burritos – Chihuahua
      Buggy Jelly – Frog
      Candy Corn Compote -Chicken
      Candy Grass – Cow
      Carrot Cake Suppreme – Rabbit
      Catnip Chips & Dip – Black & White Cat
      Champion Treats – Boxer
      Cherry Blossom Cheesecake – Cherry Blossom Bird
      Chocolate Dipped Bananas – Banana Print Monkey
      Coral Cordon Bleu -Blue Trigger Fish
      Crispy Kelp Salad – Pink Glitterfish
      Curly Fries – Curly Lion
      Delectable Domino Cookies – Domino Cat
      Please put your username if we aren’t already friends so I can make sure you get your requested items.

lilstinky

@Spiderhulkman – thank you for the awesome food giveaway! I am a food collector, but recently posted (and received) several of the A-B foods that I was looking for. I still need the blood orange elixir (wasn’t even on my list of food items), if you could send me one. Thanks so much! ~momssanitytime

I’ve sent them to you. I will be posting the next lot here shortly. ;)

orangeiscool

Hi Spiderhulkman – Thanks for the nice giveaway. Could I have the Blood Orange Elixir – Braised Venison Cacciatore – Coral Cordon Blue – We are friends already. UN: geenmama

They’ve been sent to you. Enjoy my friend!

@Spiderhulkman I’ve just started collecting and love this list. There are quite a few I would like and I would like to get a couple of each if possible. I will GLADLY send you coins and/or coupons for these items. Big Bite Donut Blood Orange Elixir Braised Venison Cacciatore Bubbly Fish Pop Champion Treats Cherry Blossom Cheesecake Chocolate Dipped Bananas Coral Cordon Bleu Curly Fries Delectable Domino Cookies Again, I will gladly send you coins to cover the cost of these. Thank so very much!!! Your friend, westsidefitness

nothing needed in return. sorry for the delay…real life got in the way. :p I’ll start sending these today and will have them all to you soon. ;)

@Alphaowlbear, it might be a few days before I can send you a friend request but may I please have 2 Racetrack Treadmills, and at least one of each of the remaining Kinzville Academy prizes (Principals office items and the Librarians desk)? I also am needing some Kinzcash, if possible.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Webkinzwonders – my username is alphacat if you would please send me a friend request. What is your UN so I know who to look for? The treadmills have already been claimed but I can send the Academy items and the 100kc coins. Thanks – alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Hey everyone – my two giveaway posts got split up on two different pages :-/ – please go back a page for the first half.

Comments are closed.