Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4,365 replies, has 269 voices, and was last updated by  lilstinky 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Giveaway update:
      Small inflatable jack o’lantern x4
      Purple Floppy Witch Hat x 6
      Happy Halloween Banner x 3
      Festive Pumpkin Wreath x1
      Witches’ bathtub poster x1
      Scary Specter Wall Sticker x2
      Halloween Wall Hanging x1
      Fall Wreath x1
      Town Square Music Stand x 3
      Cozy Kitchen Island x 1
      Perfect Gift Mug x1
      zany santakinz sweater x 3
      Zany Christmas tree sweater x 2
      Holly Jolly Sweater x1
      Plaid Santakinz cap x 1
      Home for the Holidays robe x 1
      Remember, let me know what you want and your in game username. ;)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Spiderhulkman – thank you for another great giveaway! May I please have the Halloween Wall Hanging if it is still available? Also, did you ever find the PJ Collie Campaign Plush you were looking for on another forum? Thanks so much :-) alphacat

If it’s still available, may i have the home for the holidays robe?

Absolutely West! I’ll send it over directly!

Absolutely my friend it’s on it’s way! And, yes I did get the plush I was looking for, thank you for asking. :)

libertynews

@Spiderhulkman Hi! May I please have an inflatable jack o lantern, fall wreath, and festive pumpkin wreath. Thank You so much for the giveaway. ☺☺☺ libertypom

On their way to you Liberty!

pikachu7777

If I could, could I have a happy Halloween banner? This is such a generous giveaway- AGAIN!!! Thank you so much! un is pikachu7777

Absolutely pikachu7777!

pikachu7777

Thank you so much for the banner and the treats!! Such a fun thing to have- the banner will finish off my halloween room!!

@spiderhulkman Thank you! Really do appreciate it!!! :)

5ginadog

hi spiderhulkman do you still have the witches bathtub poster, cozy kitchen island, and scary specter wall sticker? – 5ginadog

I have the poster and wall sticker, but not the island. I’ll send you the two and then if/when I get another island, I’ll send it your way. ;)

libertynews

bubbashuka Wow. Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have apple bed, bamboo bed, big city bus stop, bone couch, bouncy ball and brown elm tree. un libertypom ☺☺☺

bubbashuka

Big Giveaway: Part 1!! You may pick up to 6 things. Please tell me what you want and your username. This giveaway ends December 13, 2018! Ace of clubs divider, Air hockey table, Alchemy TV, Apollo Fountain, Apple Bed, Apple chair, Apple farm fence, Art Easel, (I have 2) Art Station, (I have 2) Ballerina bed, Ballerina sofa, Ballerina TV, Ballerina toy box, Ballet study desk, (I have 2) Bamboo bed, Be mine heart chair, Beach Blanket, (I have 3) Beach house hammock, Beaming yellow chair, (I have 3) Beautiful Brown mosaic table, Big city bus stop, Billiards table, Black salon reception chair, Black and gold guitar chair, Black and gold snare side table, Bloom’s Amazing tree, Bloomin’ garden divider, (I have 2) Blue striped bed, Bone couch, bouncy ball, brown elm tree, (I have 6) Breakaway soccer desk, Bulldozer, Campkinz archery range, Campkinz lake tile, (I have 2) Campkinz picnic blanket, campkinz sleeping bag, (I have 3) Camping BBQ, Camping chair, (I have 3) Captain’s Dining chair, Caring and sharing television, carrot spring chair, Cat’s pajama party pillow, cheeseburger lounger, chrome edge booth table, (I have 3) City skyline tuckaway trunk, Classroom TV, & country quilt chair.

Alphaowlbear

Wow – thanks for the amazing giveaway! May I please have the Caring and sharing TV and Blooms Amazing Tree? Thank you so much! alphacat

Missyrae1714

Hi awesome givaway. Can I have 1 campkinz picnic blanket, 1 camokinz sleeping bag, 1 camping chair, the Cat’s pajama party pillow, and a beach blanket. I am HermineGrangerRon in webkinz.

klovespink

Hi @bubbashuka, may I please have the Captain’s Dining chair? I don’t seem to have any of those. Thank you!!!!

bubbashuka

@klovespink and @alphaowlbear, just sent the stuff! :) @Missyrae1714, Just FR’ed you! <3

klovespink

@bubbashuka Thank you!!! Anything you are looking for currently? I have tried to keep up with the I need this item forum, but RL has been extra crazy busy.

Alphaowlbear

Thanks bubbashuka! I sent some coins back – I know you like them ;-)

RichieKingWT

I would like a Classroom TV, Alchemy TV, chrome edge booth table, City skyline tuckaway trunk, carrot spring chair, and Bloom’s amazing tree. My WWID is RichieKingWT

I would love to get the Ace of clubs divider. I’ve been needing it for a long time! Westsidefitness is my webkinz name. Also, if possible black and gold guitar chair, bloom’s amazing tree, caring & sharing tv, city skyline tuckaway trunk, and a classroom tv. This is such a great way to share. I am going to go make a list of things i have to share with others :)

bubbashuka

I just sent the stuff! Glad so many people can use it all. And just friend requested ya @Westsidegfitness ;)

@bubbashuka I didn’t receive the request so I sent you one instead. Hope it comes through :)

@bubbashuka I have wanted that divider for soooooo long! Now I almost have that room complete! Thank you so much!!!

PEBBLES1973

hello my friend. my username is NITA007 I would like the Caring & Sharing television & the Be Mine Heart Chair if you still have it. thanks.

bubbashuka

Hi guys! I gifted everything I can (Some people claimed stuff before others) and I’m SO SORRY it’s so late, I’ve been busy and yesterday when I tried logging on it wouldn’t work!!

5ginadog

hey bubbashuka how are you? could I pretty please have alchemy tv, carrot spring chair, camping bbq, 2 beaming yellow chair, and breakaway soccer desk if you still have them. – 5ginadog wishing you a happy holidays.

mercybubble

I know this isnt a give away but I am needing money to make some rooms for my pets so if anyone is giving any away kinz cash it would be great my username is mercysawick1 but I dont have anything to give in return because my account is fairly new.

Alphaowlbear

Hi mercybubble – if you would send a friend request to me, I would be happy to send you some coins and some items you could sell for Kinzcash. My username is alphacat2.

@mercybubble I am glad to help too. Send a friend request to westsidefitness. Nothing is needed in return :)

Missyrae1714

Hey sorry I was helping a friend set up an account. The Sheepy1245 post is supposed to be my post. Thanks.

Comments are closed.