Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 4,947 replies, has 292 voices, and was last updated by  Traveller 1 week ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

PSF Giveaway L-R
      List reads as PSI-Pet it comes with:
      Licorice Canepes – Black Poodle
      Lobster Kibble Bisque – Poodle
      Lotus Bloom Tea – Flower Frog
      Marzipan Bone – Golden Retriever
      Mini Meatball Sandwhich – Cheetah Cub
      Mud in your Eye Pie – Mud Hippo
      Nighttime Nibbles – Midnight Owl
      Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls – Snowy Retriever Puppy
      Pesto Pasta – Upbeat Chic Giraffe
      Petite Pellet Palette -Guinea Pig
      Polarberry Float – Icy Mist Leopard
      Polka Dot Donut Bites – Polka Backfish
      Punksicles – Mowhawk Puppy
      Putrid Pudding – Zombie Pup
      Rainbow Swirl Lollipop – Candy Google
      Rainforest Roti – Black Panther Cub
      Reptile Risotto – Tiger
      Roasted Wild Grass – Springy Kangaroo
      Rodent Ravioli – Caracal Kitten
      Rosy Alfalfa Alfredo – Pinky Pony
      As always, please put your username if we aren’t already friends so I can make sure you get your requested items. (Even though it seems there are only 3 of you I’m sending these too. LOL)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

There may only be 3 of us @spiderhulkman but I assure you that we are aVERY appreciative 3. I would like to ask for: Lobster kibble bisque – Lotus Bloom Tea – Mini meatball sandwich – nightime nibbles – all 6 of the “p”s – Rainbow Swirl lollipop – rainforest roti – Roasted Wild grass and Rosy Alfalfa Alfredo…..ooh almost all of them. I certainly send you back some compensation for all these wonderful foods!!!! :))))

LOL, I am glad I can help. Nothing needed in return. This is an easy giveaway for me as it’s something I have that I can always get more of. XD I sorta had the pokemon attitude towards the Webkinz pets for a while, “Gotta catch them all!” rofl. I will start sending these over directly. Enjoy my friend!

lilstinky

@Spiderhulkman – as westsidefitness said, I am one of the three who are grateful for your giveaways. May I please have a lotus bloom tea, marzipan bone, nighttime nibbles, rainforest roti and rodent ravioli? Thanks again! Happy to send Kinzcash coins in return to cover the expense. ~ momssanitytime

No worries at all @lilstinky. No need to send anything back in return. I’m happy to help. PLUS, you are friends with another younger webkinz in my house and are always sending lovely gifts their way. I’m happy to return the favor. :)

lilstinky

I just read this after I sent some kinzcash coins. :) So glad to help other friends get items they are looking for. Thanks again!

Hikittykat

Hi Spiderhulkman can I please have a Mini Meatball Sandwhich, Lobster Kibble Bisque, and the Polka Dot Donut Bites. Thank you! My username is Hikittykat

Absolutely my friend! I’ll start sending directly. ;)

orangeiscool

Hi Spiderhulkman – Guess I must be one of the tree and happy to be part of your giveaways. This time around I would like the following: Mini meatball Sandwich – Nighttime Nibbles – Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls – Pesto Pasta – Polka Dot Donut Bites – Putrid Pudding – Rainforest Roti – Reptile Risotto – – Rodent Ravioli – I am not sure if my request was under my UN or my grandsons so will put down both UN: geenmama or longarms7 – Thanks for all your help,.

Always happy to help a friend. :) I was sending the others to geenmama, so I’ll continue to do that, if longarms7 would like some too, I’m happy to send some their way (or just a fun surprise gift. heehee) Enjoy!

PSF giveaway: Cheese & quackers – Duck / Cocoa Butter Biscuits – Choc. Milk Cow / Fishicle – Penguin / FL key lime pie – Camo Croc / Frosted Kibbly Chunks – Husky / Frosted Snowflakes – Snowman / Frozen Iceberg Chili – Polar Bear / Googles Noodles – Googles / Ginger Snap Cookies – Chesire Cat / Heavy Metal Meatballs – Rockerz Lion / Horseshoe Huckleberry Hotcakes – Black Fresian / Kibble Chip Ice Cream – Black & White Cheeky Dog / Leafy Layer Cake – Caterpillar / Marvelous Macaroni – Mystical Purple Hedgehog / Orange Petrifying Parfait – Lil Orange Goblin / Roasted Mousemallows – Charcoal Cat / Sparkling Blueberry Tea – Bluebay Dolphin / Tender Leaf Cookies – Elephant / Toadstool Fritter – Skunk / Toasted Grub Sub – Ring Tailed Lemur. I also have several Foil Wrapped Eggs (easter) / Gingerbread Reindeer Cookies (Christmas) / Halloween Jelly Beans / Reindeer Cupcake / and Unbirthday Cake if anyone would like some of those. Just let me know :)

Hi westsidefitness, May I have 3 random things from the list? Thanks so much! CuteSarahFriend

orangeiscool

Hi westsidefitness- Could I request any of the following you might still have to giveaway? Gingersnap cookies – Kibble Chip Ice Cream – Marvelous Macaroni – Orange Petrifying Parfait – Sparkling Blueberry Tea – Toasted Grub Sub. Thank you for your offer. Friend me: UN longarms7

@orangeiscool you got it!! Please let me know how many of each you would like. When I collect things, I always prefer to have more than one so i’m glad to send several. Just let me know your preference.

orangeiscool

westsidefitness – two each would be great – If we are not friends my user name is : longarms7 – If you would like I can send you some psf from my pets – longarms7

@orangeiscool I sent a fr yesterday. If you don’t see it please send me one…UN westsidefitness and i will start sending :) and yassss on the PSF’s. I do so love food lol

lilstinky

@westsidefitness – thank you for the great giveaway! May I please have the ginger snap cookies, marvelous macaroni, and reindeer cupcake (just one of each)? Thanks so much! ~ momssanitytime

@lilstinky R.L. had me going yesterday lol. I can’t remember if i sent those are not so you are getting them again regardless. Your friend, wsf

lilstinky

May Giveaway: Campkinz pup tent, camping cooler (2), camping light (2), Campkinz sign swing, Caring Sights window (3), Charm Forest lollipop flowers, drinking fountain (2), fresh tulips from the garden (2), life jacket (3), lifeguard jacket (2), sounds of spring stereo (2), souvenir mug, stone garden lantern, swing into spring postcard (2). Please send me an FR if we’re not already friends. My UN is momssanitytime. Also, please check out my post on My Want List. Thank you!

animalmomkls

Hi momsanitytimes, What an awesome giveaway! I would love the Campkinz Sign Swing and stone garden lantern. Thanks so much, your friend animalmomkls : )

lilstinky

@animalmomkls – sorry I’m posting so late (RL got in the way)!. Hope you are enjoying your new items. I appreciate your letter.

animalmomkls

Hi momsanitytimes, RL has been super crazy here lately and I’ve managed to get myself confused on whether I sent you food from some new dispensers I splurged on recently or not. If I already sent it then oops, someone gets a yummy treat. I also haven’t had time to work on rooms much lately, but when I get their rooms finished I have some new pets I’m adopting. And, I will send you their food too. Thanks again, your friend animalmomkls : )

blurayne

Hello @lilstinky Thanks for the great giveaway! Can I please have the camping light and fresh tulips from the garden? Thanks so much. Your friend BluRayne.

lilstinky

@blurayne – The items are on their way to you – enjoy! Also, thank you for sending the psi for my collection. I appreciate it!

libertynews

@lilstinky Hi. Thank You for the great giveaway. May I please have lollipop flowers, drinking fountain and caring sights window. un libertypom ☺☺☺

lilstinky

@libertynews – I’m a little late writing this post, but sent the items earlier. I hope you are enjoying them. ~ momssanitytime

@lilstinky I would love to have a sounds of spring stereo….or two lol. Headed to check your post to see if i have anything you need. Your friend, westsidefitness

lilstinky

@westsidefitness – I’ll send them your way on Thursday. Thanks for checking my other post. (Maybe I should do a food giveaway soon) ~ momssanitytime

Hi momssanitytime, thanks for the giveaway! May I please have the Campkinz pup tent, camping cooler. Thank you so much! CuteSarahFriend

Hello @lilstinky! i would love any items that are still available. thank you!

lexieorrell

Hi everyone, I need the theme from Spree. If anyone have any part of that theme please send it to me, my username is lexie2406!! Thank you!!

lexieorrell

Westsidefitness, hi I need Dex D plush, dr Q sign, Adventure cloud hat, PJ collie hat and sign, helper shirt , pants, and shoes, cookie jars, reindeer anything, Sophie hat, sign, and plush, thanksgiving placemats, snow globes, zany santakinz sweater, and most of all cottages!! My username is lexie2406 if you have any of those please send it to me!! Thank You!!,

@Lexieorrell I sent you a friends request. I’ll take a few days but i’ll start sending as soon as you accept my request :) Your friend, westsidefitness

Comments are closed.