Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 4,511 replies, has 277 voices, and was last updated by  MyLittlePony2010EG13 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

2019 giveaway! Whoo hoo!! Happy New Year everyone! I’m giving away a few items in bundles. Enjooooy!
      Rockin’ Reindeer Sweater(Mandy gave it to me in the trading room)(x1)
      Skater Kat Shirt(x1)
      Wheel of The Month Tee(x1)
      Hotel Hot Tub(x1)
      LED Entertainment Unit(x1)
      Neo Gothic Toilet(x1)
      SantaKinz’ Helper Workbench(x1)
      Spotted Bed(x1)
      Starry Slumber Fireplace(x1)
      Wacky Hot Air Balloon(x1)(I reached the bell for the 2nd time. LOL)
      …..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

(2) Computer Lab Station(x2)
        Chef Gazpacho Kitchen Trolley(x1)
        Cozy Arm Chair(x1)
        Cozy Condo Giftbox(x3)
        Dex Dangerous Telescope(x1)
        Polka Dot Couch(x1)
        Portable Picnic Table(x1) (And no, I didn’t mean to organize these. LOL)
        Summer Sensation Chair(x1)
        Puramid Wallpaper(x1)
        Signed Mandy Webkinz Poster(x1)
        Pickleberry Relish(Dispenser food)
        Chamomile Tea(Dispenser Food)
        …..

(3) Golden Gumball(Dispenser Food)
          Be Thankful Wall Decoration(basically a poster that says Be Thankful Every Day)(x1)
          Mermaid Bobblehead(x1)
          Fresh Tulips from the Garden(x1)
          2018 Dr. Quack Campaign Plush(x1)
          2018 Dex Dangerous Campaign Plush(x1)

~~~~~
          And I think that’s it!
          As usual, I’m 09xStarlightx09 on Webkinz. ;) Please let me know your usernames! If you guys have any questions or comments about the items, just let me know! Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year! What were your guys’ New Year Resolution? =D
          )()()()()(()()(()()(()-★-⍟-⍣-☆-✧-✦- ⚝-✪)()()()()()()()(

lilstinky

@MyLittlePony2010EG13 – thank you for doing a giveaway! I really need to declutter some things, too. May I have the Chef Gazpacho Kitchen Trolley? I appreciate it! Hope your new year is off to a great start. ~ momssanitytime

Heya, @lilstinky! You’re welcome! Sure thing! I’ll send it to you soon! Thanks! You too! What did you guys do? Me, my parents and 2 of my siblings played games and watched movies. My other 3 siblings had plans. LOL ~MLP

Well I am stupid. I was just trying to send the Chef Gazpacho Trolley to you, and it said I couldn’t send it to you. I’m so sorry, momssanitytime! =o I should’ve double checked. I wish it were sendable. I feel awful because you send me amazing stuff! Is there anything else you want?

lilstinky

@MyLittlePony2010EG13 – no worries! I think I have the other things on your list, but I appreciate the offer. It’s great having friends like you who are willing to help each other. This new year is off to a great start!

@lilstinky, thanks! =) Aw, thanks! I should’ve checked before I put it on the list. Yeah it is! I’m so happy I get things daily from everybody! I never get mail in real life unless if it’s around my birthday or I ordered something. XD

Alphaowlbear

Hi there MLP – thank you for the awesome giveaway! May I Please have the Dex Dangerous Telescope, the Signed Mandy Poster, and the Santakinz Helper Workbench? I’ll gladly send some coins in return – I saw your post about your end of year shopping spree! Thanks so much – alphacat

Hey, Alphaowlbear! Thanks so much for the coins you sent me! They were much needed. Sure thing! I can send them to you later. Thanks! I don’t remember the shopping spree thing, but yes, they’re needed! You’re welcome! =D ~MLP

animalmomkls

Hi MLP, Wow this is an awesome giveaway. What a wonderful way to start the New Year. If it’s still available, I would love the Summer Sensation Chair. Thanks so much. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas, your friend animalmomkls

blurayne

Hello @MyLittlePony2010EG13, Can I please have the Skater Kat Shirt if it is not already spoken for. Thanks. My user name is BluRayne.

Hi there, @bluerayne! I love your username! it just snows where we live. =P It only rains in May-September. =P Sure! I’ll send it to you soon! ~Mlp

ees72500

hi i also need the telescope to complete collection!! thank you!

Hi MyLittlePony2010EG13, I would like the computer Lab station. Thanks, CuteSarahFriend

ees72500

hi! if not spoken for, can i get the hotel hot tub, and any of the cozy things? thank you!

libertynews

@MyLittlePony2010E Thank You for the wonderful giveaway! May I please have the Neo gothic toilet, cozy condo gift box and mermaid bobblehead. un libertypom

@libertynews, hi! You’re welcome! Sure! The Cozy Condo Giftbox is not sendable/tradable, and I should’ve mentioned this, but it comes with a Cozy Condo Trunk, Floor Lamp, Vanity, Toilet, Window, Sofa, Armchair, Fireplace, Wallpaper, Bed, Wardrobe and Bookshelf. You can only choose 1 item per box. I have 3, though. Which one would you like? =) I think we’re already friends. ~09xStarlightx09

libertynews

@MyLittlePony2010EG13 The bookshelf would be marvelous, thanks again.☺☺☺ libertypom

Hikittykat

Hello MyLittlePony2010EG13! Is the The Cozy Condo Sofa still available? My user name is Hikittykat

Sparky1109

Any chance you still have the cozy condo wallpaper or vanity?

Hi, @Sparky1109! Yup! I can send you the wallpaper. I don’t have another one, so I can’t send you the vanity. What’s your username on WW?

Sparky1109

my username on WW is also Sparky1109! Thanks so much!

IndigoZap

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry for the late responce! I haven’t been on in a while, but okay! I’ll friend you soon!

blurayne

Hello @MyLittlePony2010EG13, Can I please have the Skater Kat Shirt if it is not already spoken for. I have been looking for it for quite awhile now. Thanks a bunch.

ees72500

i need the new gothic toilet, and wacky air, and fresh tulips from the garden! thanks so much my user is eez72500!!

Hi @ees72500!! Nice to see you again! I’m sorry, but the gothic toilet has already been spoken for. =O But I can send you the Wacky Air Balloon, Fresh Tulips From the Garden, and the Dex Dangerous Telescope!(Somebody sent me another one, so now I have 2(1 for me, and 1 for the giveaway)) You’re welcome! I’ll send them soon!

lilstinky

@ees72500 – I have an extra neo-gothic toilet that I would be happy to send you. I sent you a FR (momssanitytime), and will KinzPost the toilet as soon as I am able.

ees72500

thank you so much! what would you need in return?

lilstinky

@ees72500 – Thank you for your generous gift! I wasn’t expecting anything in return. You are so kind.

ees72500

thank you so so much!!

Missyrae1714

Givaway update: Hi guys as I get more items I don’t need I will be adding them to the giveaway. So, now I have 2 Cozy Kitchen Island, and 1 reindeer glasses. I will probably update every couple of days so keep an eye out for new items on the list. Updated list (1 of each unless stated otherwise): webkinz doodle, makeup kit, baby blue beanie, a zany Christmas tree sweater, Ginerbread Cabin Kit, (2) Cozy Kitchen Island, and reindeer glasses.

Hi there, Missyrae1714! The Gingerbread Cabin Kit is not sendable. But if you build it yourself, the it is. ;) Ooh, I’d like the Reindeer Glasses, 1 Cozy Kitchen Island, a Zany Christmas Tree Sweater, Makeup Kit, and I’ll take the Baby Blue Beanie. I’m 09xStarlightx09 and roosterknots on Webkinz. Quick question: What’s the Webkinz Doodle thing? Is it like the coloring book or the pet(Webkinz Doodle’s PSI)? Thanks so much for the awesome giveaway! =D

Missyrae1714

They are 3 doodles in picture frames. I think I won them off of the wheel of wow so I am not quite sure what they look like.

Hmm okay. I think I want it to see what it looks like. It sounds great! Thanks!

Missyrae1714

Giveaway update (I have 1 of each unless otherwise noted): Cozy Kitchen Island, Webkinz Doodle, (premade) Gingerbread Cabin Kit, Basketball, Tip Jar, Toy Basketball Hop, Green Reindeer Harness, Red Reindeer Harness, Marching Band Hat, Reindeer Toque, Pig Paradise Lake, and a Shoe Rack. If we aren’t already friends, make sure you let me know what your username in game is.

May I please have the Green Reindeer Harness, the Red Reindeer Harness, and Pig Paradise Lake? My Webkinz username is my username on here. :) Thank you in advance.

Missyrae1714

It turns out that the Pig Paradise lake is not able to be sent through mail. I don’t know if it can be traded but I have a rain puddle if you would like?

Missyrae1714

Update (I have 1 of each unless otherwise noted): Cozy Kitchen Island, Webkinz Doodle, Gingerbread Cabin, Basketball, Tip Jar, Toy Basketball Hop, Marching Band Hat, Reindeer Toque, 2 Magic Forest Travel Picture, and a Shoe Rack. If we aren’t already friends, make sure you let me know what your username in game is.

lilstinky

Christmas Giveaway (I have one each, unless noted): Yeti Plushy, Wood toy train (6), Reindeer bobblehead (2), Fire log rack, Fancy frozen vase (2), Fancy frozen candelabra (2), Gingerbread wallpaper and flooring, Home for the Holidays wallpaper and fireplace, Cozy Christmas armchair, Cozy kitchen chair (4), Gingerbread rocking horse (3), Gingerbread side table, Gingerbread stove, Home for the Holidays robe (3). My UN is momssanitytime

5ginadog

hi lilstinky, could I have the gingerbread side table, and gingerbread wall paper and flooring – 5ginadog

lilstinky

Items are on their way. Enjoy!

Missyrae1714

Hi can I have the Home for the Holidays wallpaper and fireplace, a home for the holidays robe, and the fire log rack. Thanks. My username is HermineGrangerRon.

libertynews

@lilstinky Hi! May I please have the yeti plushy, reindeer bobblehead and gingerbread rocking horse. Thank You so much. un libertypom

lilstinky

The items are on their way. Merry Christmas!

keuka01

@lilstinky – May I please have the 2 Fancy Frozen Vases and 1 Home for the Holidays Robe if they are still available. Thanks. my un is suze01

lilstinky

@Keuka01 – I just sent a FR. Will be happy to send the items as soon as I can. Merry Christmas!

Hi, lilstinky! You’re momssanitytime on Webkinz? Anyway, thank you for the amazing and nice generous gifts you have sent me on Webkinz. I’m 09xStarlightx09, haha. And I’m sorry I haven’t sent anything back! I’ve been super busy and today(Friday the 21st) I got done with school and we won’t start back up until January 2nd for Christmas break. So I probably can send stuff back soon. If they’re not taken, I’d like the Hone For The Holidays Fireplace, Gingerbread Stove and Side Table, and the Home For The Holidays Robe. Thanks again! ~MLP

lilstinky

Hi, MLP! The gingerbread side table and Home for the Holidays Fireplace have been spoken for, but I will send the robe and gingerbread stove (and a little treat!) I have several dispensers, so I’ll keep sharing some food items. Enjoy your time off from school, and Merry Christmas!

lilstinky

@MyLittlePony2010EG13 – I found an extra gingerbread side table, so I sent it to you. Yea!

Hi momsanity! Wow, you know my nickname! XD Oh okay. That’s okay! I am happy I get the other ones. Thanks so much! Yum! I absolutely LOVE the treats your sending me! My Webkinz are better equipped than I am. Plusss they get better food.. Well, maybe. SOme of them eat Gak. XD Thanks! Merry Christmas! Thanks!! =D I’m so happy!!! This made my day!!

bubbashuka

I would love the yeti plushy, thank you!!

lilstinky

@bubbashuka – I’m so sorry, but the yeti plush was already claimed. I still have the toy trains, reindeer bobblehead, dance frozen candelabra (2), cozy Christmas armchair, cozy kitchen chairs (4), and gingerbread rocking horse (2) if you need any of them. If I find another yeti, it will be yours! Merry Christmas!

ees72500

hi! would i be able to speak for the rocking horse? thank you!!!

lilstinky

Absolutely! Will send it right over. You’re welcome!

sdoster209

Hi, could I have a fancy frozen candelabra, please?- sdoster208

lilstinky

@sdoster208 – I am sending a FR. The fancy frozen candelabra will be on its way as soon as possible. Enjoy, and Happy New Year! ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

@sdoster208 – I tried to send you the candelabra, but was not able since you are a free member. If you adopt a new pet, you will be able to send/receive KinzPosts. I will check back to see if you adopt a pet soon. Sorry! ~ momssanitytime

Missyrae1714

Hi. I am looking for Extra Cheesy Maccaroni seeds, Ice Cream Sandwich seeds, Jelly Bean Plant Seeds, Plum Pudding Seeds, Rainbow Gum Drop Seeds, and/or Sno-Cone Plant Seeds. If anyone has some please let me know. Thanks

Alphaowlbear

Hi Missyrae1714 – unfortunately, all the seeds you are looking for come from the Estore so they cannot be traded or mailed through kinzpost.

lilstinky

Hi Missyrae1714 – would you be interested in the food items, since the seeds are eStore? I think I have all the foods you are looking for. ~ momssanitytime

Missyrae1714

That would be awesome! Since I am not a deluxe member, I can’t some of the seeds. However, I have a garden that I am growing. It’s pretty cool that once you plant the seeds they just regrow every time you harvest them. Oh, my username is HermineGrangerRon. Thanks again. Is there anything you would want in return?

lilstinky

If you’d like to send PSF’s, I collect them. There are so many cool food items! BTW – the sno-cone plant I have is the lime sno-cone. Will send these food items along with the Christmas items. Enjoy!

Missyrae1714

Sorry but what are PSF’s?

Missyrae1714

Hi everyone! Sorry I’ve been so busy collecting that it is time that I did some cleaning. Let me know if you are looking for: a webkinz doodle (1x), a makeup kit (1x), a baby blue beanie (1x), a zany Christmas tree sweater (1x), or a Gingerbread Cabin Kit (1x)! If we aren’t already friends, make sure you let me know what your username in game is.

lilstinky

PSF’s are pet special foods :)

Comments are closed.