Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 4,675 replies, has 275 voices, and was last updated by  MyLittlePony2010EG13 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

PSF Giveaway T-Z:
      List reads as PSI-Pet it comes with:
      Tree Frog Fly Soup – Tree Frog
      True Blue Bubble Soup – Blue Googles
      Two Prong Prawn Kebabs – Lionfish
      Two Seasons Cake – Groundhog
      Undersea Omelet – Purple Goldfish
      Wild Flower Nectar – Golden Lion Tamarin
      Wooly Waffles – Cloud Sheep
      Zebra Dog – Lion
      I also have the PSF for the following that was a Mother’s Day gift for the Mom of the house. XD
      Lucious Lip Loaves – Pucker Fish
      Once all of the requests for these have been filled, I plan on posting a list of PSF that are in my dock that have been sent by friends, so it’ll be only one of each available.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lilstinky

@Spiderhulkman – Thanks for another awesome giveaway! May I please have a wild flower nectar? I also need to go through PSFs in my dock that I’ve received over time, but I just started listing the PSFs for the pets I have. I wish I could make a neat list like you do, but my computer doesn’t seem to have that option. Oh well… Thanks again!

I actually made mine on excel, then copy and paste it over to here when I’m sharing. It’s nice, cause I have them color coded based on the account they are on so that when I do giveaways I know where to find them. :) I am also old school and have a list in a notebook that I have just for webkinz. :D The psf is on it’s way my friend.

lilstinky

@Spiderhulkman – Thanks again! I’ll have to try the Excel sheet. Most of my trading info is also (old school) in a notebook just for Webkinz. :)

orangeiscool

Spiderhulkman – Once again thanks for the PSF giveaway, I would like to request the following: True Blue Bubble Soup – Two Prong Prawn Kebabs – Two Seasons Cake -Wild Flower Nectar. I was unable to get ion on your last post but was wondering if you have any of the following left to share. Spiced Curry Cod – Slow Cooked Stew – Spring Skewered Sausage – Swordfish Chips. Thanks for your help. Your friend: geenmama

Absolutely my friend! I’ll send ALL of those PSF your way. I hope you had a lovely mother’s day. :D

animalmomkls

Hi @Spiderhulkman, Could I please have a Wild Flower Nectar and a Sunflower Seed Soup from your previous list? Thanks so much! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

I will happily send those over directly!

lilstinky

PSF giveaway! Blushin’ banana bread (love monkey) / Bubbly fish pop (seal) / Buggy jelly (frog) / Candied rose petals (love frog) / Champion treats (boxer) / Chocolate mousse (moose) / Cranberry gobbler (gobbler turkey) / Creamy peanut parfait (velvety elephant) / Crispy kelp salad (pink glitter fish) / Crunchy cereal cup (chow chow puppy) / Curly fries (curly lion) / Decadent cupcake (decade dragon) / Delectable injectables (opossum) / Earth oven crayfish (kiwi bird) / Florida key lime pie (camo croc) / Flying berry flan (oriole) Please send me a FR if needed – my UN is momssanitytime.

Friends, please humor me, all of you, and read my post on the “i need this item” page. I started a new account yesterday UN rockfitness and would love for you all to send me a friends request if you would. I’m at the hospital with my daughter in ICU because of a car accident. I’m more than just a bit looney so i’m asking that if you are someone who shares with me regularly, please reply and remind me if you like to receive coins, coupons, PSF’s, or nothing at all back in return. Also, if i have been sharing with you from one of my giveaways, please reply and let me know what items you are still waiting on as I’m completely unorganized and lost as to where I was and who I sent what. Sorry about that but thank you for being my friend!!!!! Westsidefitness

West, I’m sorry to hear about the troubles in real life, and hope for a speedy recovery for your daughter. I sent a friend request to your rockfitness account. I’m one of those friends who is happy to share if I have it to do so with nothing needed in return. I’ll be sending the last “S” food you requested over today and posting my last batch of PSF here shortly. ;)

I sent the last three from the previous giveaway, so here is the PSF Giveaway for the letter S (there are A LOT)
      List reads as PSI-Pet it comes with:
      Savory Swamp Stew – Bullfrog
      Savory Sweet Meat Treats – Brown Dog
      Sherpa’s Pie – Himalayan
      Slow Cooked Stew – Green Sloth
      Sour Jelly Worms – Owlet
      Sour Plum Drops – Plumfadoodle
      Spicy Curry Cod – Pelican
      Spiky Sedge Soup – Reindeer
      Spotted Shrimp Scampi – Spotted Frog
      Spring-Skewered Sausage – Springer Spaniel
      Sticky Spider Cider – Gecko
      Stubbly Grass Nibbles – Hippo
      Stuffed Catterpillar Calamarata – Chickadee
      Sugar Cube Satay – American Albino
      Sunflower Seed Soup – Canary
      Super Sweet Tarts – Waffle Wallaby
      Swordfish and Chips – Pirate Parrot
      You know the deal, make sure to leave me your username so I can make sure you get your requested food items. :)

it’s insane how happy i get when you post spiderhulkman lol. I would like: Sherpa’s Pie – Slow cooked Stew – Sour jelly worms – Sour plum drops – Spicy Curry Cod – Spring Skewered Sausage – Sticky Spider Cider – Sugar Cube Satay – Super sweet tarts – Swordfish and chips . As always, thank you so very very much!!!

LOL, well I am very happy to hear that. I will get started sending those Super S Dishes over to you directly. ;)

orangeiscool

Giveway – All items are one unless a separate number is given: SHELDON PLUSHY – 2 ORCHIDS – 2 INFLATABLE JACK-O-LANTERNS – 2 WOW PILLOWS – 2 CAMPKINZ SLEEPING BAGS – 2 BEACH BLANKETS – CHAIR OF CLUBS – RED ELM TREE – YELLOW ELM TREE – ORANGE ELM TREE – 2 PURPLE NOTE PADS – 2 ORANGE NOTE PADS – 3 DIRTY DISHES – 2 LAVENDER SWEETHEART BEDS – ANTIQUE MIRROR – 2 ART PAINTINH WALL ART – 4 BALLERINA MIRRORS – CANDY HEART WINDOW – CHIMPANZEE POSTER – CAMPING CHAIR/PURPLE – CAMPINGBBQ/PURPLE – DRINKING FOUNTAIN – FIRE ALARM – GINKO TREE – 2 VASES RED ROSES – GREEN & WHITE STRIPED BEAN BAG CHAIR – GLEEMING GREEN TABLE – DEX DANGEROUS 2018 CAMPAIGN SIGN GREEN MUSHROOM TRAMPOLINE – GOOD LUCK – If we are not already friends send a Friend ne at UN: geenmama

blurayne

Hello @orangeiscool, Thanks for the awesome giveaway! I would love to have the Antique Mirror, Candy Heart Window and a camping chair/purple. Thanks so much!

orangeiscool

will send them on the way as soon as I go back to Webkinz world. Enjoy Your Friend geenmama

libertynews

@orangeiscool Thank You for the wonderful giveaway. May I please have a drinking fountain, inflatable jak o lantern and bean bag chair. un libertypom ☺☺☺

orangeiscool

libertypom – The items are on the way. Enjoy Your friend, geenmama

@orangeiscool If still available i would love to have the chair of clubs, the candy heart window, the green & white bean bag chair. Actually glancing below i’m thinking the window and bean bag chair are gone but that’s ok maybe a lavender sweetheart bed and the chair of clubs if still available. And if just those two are left you could throw in a BBQ or tree. Thanks again my friend!

orangeiscool

westsidefitness – We are not friends so the items are coming from another account. I have sent a Friend Request from the geenmama. Enjoy the items; Your friend, geenmama

lilstinky

@westsidefitness – I had an extra candy heart window and green stripe bean bag chair, so I am happy to send them to you (along with a PSF, of course!). Enjoy! ~ momssanitytime

@lilstinky Gurl it goes without saying but you’re the best! TY wsf

grantlee1

@geenmama, Thanks for the great giveaway! I would love any elm trees or orchids that you might still have left. Thanks again, your friend, grantlee

Hello @orangeiscool! If available I would love a lavender sweetheart bed! My UN is crazydezie98 and i will send a friend request right now! thank you!

Comments are closed.