Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 4,514 replies, has 277 voices, and was last updated by  MyLittlePony2010EG13 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

bubbashuka

Hello everyone!! :) I have a ton of stuff in my dock that needs clearing out, so just comment down below if you want some, and your username!! It’ll be a mix of stuff including food, clothes, decor, and furniture. You cannot request what type of stuff you want, sorry! ENDS JANUARY 28, 2018.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

pikachu7777

Bubbashuka, that’s such a fun idea!! I love mystery suprises so I would love some! UN is pikachu7777. Let me know if I can send you anything in return!

libertynews

@bubbashuka Wow! I love random surprises, ☺☺☺ Thank You libertypom

lilstinky

@bubbashuka – you are so generous! I would love a surprise box! Thank you in advance. ~ momssanitytime

Hikittykat

Hello bubbashuka! I love the idea! And I would love some mystery prizes. Thank you. ~Hikittykat

5ginadog

hey bubbashuka hope your well. could I get beds or posters or walls?

Bubbashuka, may I please have some stuff you don’t need? My Webkinz username is my username on here but we might be friends already. :)

bubbashuka

I hope you guys have been liking the gifts!!!

@bubbashuka i missed out :( but would like to be in your next giveaway!

Hello if Sally webkinz is reading this i just wanted to know which estore item you think is more val of the two I’am getting Estore points for atleast one of them but its hard deciding and (I can only choose one) (if Ganz can kindly lower the price of them maybe both) either the after party table? which is 4000 points, or the party punch dispencer ghost ship? which is 8500 points, what do you think sally webkinz? also Sally webkinz, if you can, is it possible that you could kindly ask Ganz if they can kindly, maybe, lower the price’s on the after party table and the party punch dispencer just a tad bit? cause it seems like alot of points for a table and a punch bowl to be honest, and iam going to have 15250 points and i was hoping to get both, and maybe other things to i was planning on buying at the estore. anyways please reply back and let me know your responce thank you! ~Blondie123BBB

Missyrae1714

Hey if anyone has the Lacy Boots that retire this Wednesday, please let me know.

lilstinky

@Missyrae1714 – I have a pair of the boots that I’d be happy to send. Please send me a FR, and I’ll send them to you. I’m momssanitytime.

Missyrae1714

I think we are already friends. My username is HermineGrangerRon.

lilstinky

Sorry! I didn’t realize that was your UN. They are on their way. Enjoy! ~ momssanitytime

libertynews

@pikachu7777 Hi. Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have solar boots, solar belt and reindeer glasses. un libertypom

pikachu7777

Yes I would love to!! Hope you’re doing well :)

libertynews

@pikach7777 Thank you for the goodies. I am doing well, thanks for asking. Happy New Year. liberty

pikachu7777

Hello hello!!! Hope everyone is having an amazing start to 2019! I have been clearing some closets and thought that I’d do a little clothing giveaway. I tried to keep the giveaway to items that can no longer be commonly purchased on Webkinz, but a few random items may have slipped in. I try to be fair with allocation of items- if two people want the same item, and one has requested several and the other only one, I will even it out. (If that makes sense!) Black round shades x5
      Pink Laceless Sneaks x3
      Face Paint x2
      Fluttery Skirt x2
      Galaxy Suit Pants x1
      Magic W Face Sticker x1
      Reindeer Glasses x1
      Scarecrow Hat x1
      (ALL SOLAR SUIT ITEMS ARE GREY AND RED RETIRED 2012)
      Solar Belt x2
      Solar Boots x1
      Solar Helmet x1
      Solar Suit jacket x1
      Solar Suit Pants x1
      White Floppy Hat (smurf hat) x1
      Zany Christmas Sweater x2
      Fairy Princess Ballgown x1
      Galaxy Suit Pants x1
      Also- If you are interested in food, I have some old food items and PSF’s I can send! My User is Pikachu7777.

5ginadog

hi pikachu7777! i would love the solar jacket, pants and helmet, pretty please? – 5ginadog

pikachu7777

Of course!! I’ll send you a request.

Hikittykat

Hi Pikachu7777. Can I pleases have the Fairy Princess Ballgown. Thanks! My username is Hikittykat

pikachu7777

Absolutely Hikittykat! I’ll send a friend request and then send the dress :)

Hikittykat

Thank you so much for the dress pikachu7777! I love it so much! If you want anything in return just ask. :)

gromit

@pikachu7777 Hi, I am respectfully requesting the Magic W Face Sticker. I think I read somewhere that you’d like deluxe items. Please let me know of anything you need and I will gladly try to help.

pikachu7777

I will absolutely send them- I just sent a friend request to “gromit”- I hope that’s the right username!! Thank you for the offer, but Nate4555 already sent me the items I need!

May I please have a Scarecrow Hat? My username on Webkinz is the same as my username on here. I haven’t been able to be on here recently. :(

IndigoZap

Hey, hey, hey!!! I guess so. Awesome! =D If they’re not taken, can I have the Fairy Princess Ballgown, Pink Laceless Sneaks(2- one to 09xStarlightx09 and one to radishbird3), White Floppy Hat, Solar Boots, Solar Belt, Scarecrow Hat, and the Reindeer Glasses, please? Thanks so much! Ooh! I am a food collector. My users are 09xStarlightx09 and radishbird3. I think we’re already friends on both accounts, but if not, just send them to Starlight! (To anyone who is reading this: please don’t add radishbird3. It’s a full friend’s list) PS- do you hvae anymore AW items?

pikachu7777

Hey!! Some of the items have already been sent/requested but I’ll send what hasn’t been, and some food as well!! I’ll check for AW items- I’m not 100% sure what I have but I will look!!!

sarajayhawk

If you still have the reindeer glasses could I have them?

pikachu7777

I’m sorry, I’ve already sent those! Let me know if anything else looks fun!

@sarajayhawk ~ Are you still looking for the reindeer glasses? If so, let me know. ~ Spiderhulkman

@pikachu7777 I would love to have some of the solar suit pieces and I always love food items! Especially anything old. My UN is also westsidefitness.

Comments are closed.