Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 5,516 replies, has 304 voices, and was last updated by  Sparky1109 1 week ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Alphaowlbear

TROPHY Giveaway – cleaning out the trophy room to make space for the upcoming Tile Towers! Please leave your Username if we aren’t already friends. 10 Cash Cow, 3 Hatch the Dragon, 2 Friends of the Earth, 2 Small Gem Finder, 2 Medium Gem Finder, 2 Large Gem Finder, 5 Gold Open Competition Medals (FYI – these are super tiny on the walls) 2 Gold Deluxe Running, 1 Silver Deluxe Running, 1 Silver Deluxe Cooking, 2 Pro Bronze Running, 2 Pro Bronze Cooking – also 2 Master Blaster 600 – JLMK – Alphacat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi @Alphaowlbear I would love a Master blaster 600 if you have an extra one. I could never win one despite trying a gazillion times. Thank you! :-) Sandi (98654321)

What a nice giveaway, Alphaowlbear! As you already know, I’m 09xStarlightx09, and I would LOVE the Master Blaster 600! Thank you so much!

Alphaowlbear

Hi Sandi and MLP – Your Master Blaster 600 Trophies are on their way! Enjoy! alphacat

Thank you so much, Alphacat! :) Sandi

Thanks so much! I also really appreciate the coins you sent me. =)

jammershark

Thank you so much for the nice giveaway! If they are not already taken, could I have 1 Hatch the Dragon, 1 Small Gem Finder, 1 Medium Gem Finder, 1 Large Gem Finder, 1 Gold Deluxe Running, 1 Silver Deluxe Running, and 1 Pro Bronze Cooking. My UN is jammershark.

Alphaowlbear

Hi jammershark – I’m sending a FR to you and will start sending when it’s accepted :-) alphacat

aidcon18

Aphaowlbear thank you for amazing giveaway could i please have a cash cow, and hatch please. my username is aidcon81 thank you.

Alphaowlbear

Hi aidcon18 – I just sent those out – Enjoy and thanks for helping me clean ;-) alphacat

aidcon18

Alphacat thank you so much you are the best. please let me know if i can ever help you.

rinoav

Hi @Alphaowlbear, could I have one Small Gem Finder, one Medium Gem Finder, one Pro Bronze Running, one Pro Bronze Cooking, and two Gold Open Competition Medals? Thank you!

Alphaowlbear

Hi rinoav – I found another Large Gem Finder so I sent it from my 2nd account along with the small and medium Gem finders. I’ll get the other medal to you tomorrow. Enjoy! alphacat :-)

magmag465

Hi @alphaowlbear! Could I please have a cash cow, hatch the dragon, a pro bronze cooking and gold deluxe running?

magmag465

My username is purplecat19!!

Alphaowlbear

Hi magmag465 – the Cooking and Running trophies have been taken, but I’ll be glad to send the Cash Cow and H the D ones. Expect a friend request from alphacat. :-)

PEBBLES1973

Hi my friend. I would like 1 hatch the dragon trophy, 1 cash cow trophy, 1 of each gem finder trophies, & 1 master blaster 600 trophy. thanks. my username is NITA007

Alphaowlbear

Hi PEBBLE$1973 – I’m sorry but the Master Blaster Trophies are already taken – but the rest I can send – Enjoy! alphacat

lilstinky

It’s the June giveaway! I have one of each unless noted. Carrot fridge, Carrot spring chair (3), Cat’s pajama party pillow (3), Arte’s azure zingos photo (4), Colossal colorful cactus (2), Cutlery holder (2), Decorative vinyl record, Desk lamp (2), Dex Dangerous plushy (3), Diamond doggy window, Doug the Dog plushy, Dragonfly wall art (3), Employee of the month plaque (2), Fabulous fashion panel #1, Fabulous fashion panel #3 (3), Fred Rover plushy (3), Fred Rover poster Please include your UN in your comment, and send me a FR if needed. My UN is momssanitytime. Thank you!

libertynews

@lilstinky Thank You for another nice giveaway. May I please have carrot refrig, fashion panel 1 and 3. un libertypom

lilstinky

@libertynews – just sent them to you. Enjoy! :)

@lilstinky i would like the Decorative Vinyl Record and the Diamond Doggy Window if u still have them! i will friend you! UN is angelgirldog7

jammershark

@lilstinky Can I have an Employee of the Month Plaque, Desk Lamp, and the Arte’s Azure Zingoz Photo please? UN is jammershark.

lilstinky

@jammershark – I just sent a FR. Once you accept it, I can send the items to you.

grantlee1

@lilstinky, Thank you for the great giveaway! I would love an Employee of the Month plaque for my new diner if you still have one. Thanks again, your friend grantlee

lilstinky

@grantlee1 – the plaque is on its way. If you need any other decorations for the diner (assuming you’re making it like Daisy’s), please let me know. I think I have the clock and fire extinguisher. Enjoy!

rinoav

Hey @lilstinky, could I have three Carrot Spring Chairs, one Fabulous Fashion Panel #1, one Fabulous Fashion Panel #3, one Dragonfly Wall Art, and three Arte’s Azure Zingos Photos? My username is the same one here. Thanks!

lilstinky

@rinoav – I’ll send items to you. Someone had already asked for Fabulous Fashion Panel #1 – sorry!

snookie365

I’ve got some clothes I don’t want so if you see anything you’d like let me know: Kimono Robe, Red warm toggle jacket, red webkinz runners, safety helmet, sequin cabbie cap, ski goggles, ski corduroy pants, skis, spring shower tiara, springtime cardigan, vampire costume, Webkinz newz t-shirt, and winterfest webkinz news shades.

libertynews

@snookie365 Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have the spring shower tiara. un libertypom

jammershark

@snookie365 What a nice giveaway! Could I have the Webkinz Newz T-Shirt and Vampire Costume, please?

frankie98

Hi there I would love a tiki torch for my new beach room if you still have one. and a chain swing would be great. Thanks for the giveaway. user love9050

blurayne

@frankie98 , Items sent. Enjoy! Your friend BluRayne

frankie98

Thank you! You are so kind:) your friend frankie98

blurayne

I am having a giveaway. If you would like something, please send me a Friend Request. My user name is BluRayne. Please put your user name in with your reply. I have 1 of each unless otherwise stated: Royal Estate Bed, Queen Throne, 2 Medieval Curtains, Legionnaire Shield, 2 Jar O’ Fireflies Lamp, 2 Peridot Birthstone Gem Lamp, 4 Playground Chain Swings, 2 Forest tiled Tables, 2 forest Tiled Stove, 2 Forest Tiled Sinks, 2 gnarly Surfer Photo, Ascended Princess Throne, 2 Butterfly Chairs, City Skyline Fridge, 2 Cozy Beds, Aquamarine Puppy Window, 2 Nafaria Poster, Royal Reign Rug, Librarian’s Desk, Sovereign Stained Glass Window, 2 Tiki Torches, 2 Island torches, 4 Dining out tables, 2 Trading Card 2.0 coffee table, Dining Table and Dresser, Kinzville Academy Wallpaper, Ancient Civilization Wallpaper, Ancient Civilization Flooring, Exotic Bear Statue, holographic globe.

rinoav

Hi @blurayne, nice giveaway! Could I have the Royal Estate Bed, Queen Throne, Exotic Bear Statue, and two Butterfly Chairs? rinoav is my username. Thanks!

blurayne

You sure can. I sent 3 items now and will send the other 2 tomorrow. BluRyane.

rinoav

Thank you, @blurayne!

grantlee1

@blurayne, Thanks for the awesome giveaway! I would love the Sovereign Stained Glass Window and the Ascended Princess Throne if you still have them. Thanks again, grantlee

blurayne

Good morning @grantlee1, I just sent over those items. Enjoy! BluRayne

2drummerboy

BlueRayne I would love to have one each of the Forest Tiled Tables.stove and sink. They would make a grand start for a new room! My user name is 2drummerboy……..many thanks for a great give-away!

blurayne

@2drummerboy could you please send me a Friend Request to BluRayne. Soon as I get it I will send you those Forest Tiled items. Thanks!

libertynews

@blurayne Hi Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have holographic globe, peridot lamp and tiki torch. There are 2 requests ahead of me so no problem if they are already taken. ☺☺☺ un libertypom

blurayne

Hello @libertynews, I just sent you the items you requested. Hope you enjoy them! BluRayne

Alphaowlbear

Hi BluRayne- thank you for the wonderful giveaway! May I please have the 2.0 Trading card table and 2 island torches if they are still available? Thanks so much – alphacat

blurayne

Hey @alphaowlbear, I just sent over your items. Enjoy! Your friend Blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Thank you so much!! :-)

amazingv100

Hello, may I please have two Jar O’ Fireflies Lamps, two Medieval Curtains, Legionare Shield, two Cozy Beds, and the Ancient Civilization Wallpaper Flooring set? I am cm200993 on Webkinz, and I will send back gifts in return. Thanks so much! @blurayne

blurayne

Hello @amazingv100, I sent 3 items today and will send more over the weekend. Enjoy! Your friend BluRayne.

Hikittykat

Hi blurayne! Thanks for the amazing giveaway, you are really generous. Can I please 2 playground chain swings and 4 dining out tables? Thank you! ~Hikittykat

blurayne

Hello @Hikittykat, I just sent 3 items and will send the other 3 tomorrow. Enjoy! Blurayne

jammershark

@blurayne If you still have these items, could I have a Playground Chain Swing and the Librarian’s Desk? My UN is jammershark.

blurayne

@jammershark, I just sent you a FR once you accept it I will send those items over to you. Enjoy! Blurayne

Comments are closed.