Helloprettypanda’s Wish List!! :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Helloprettypanda’s Wish List!! :)

This topic contains 45 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  pransser 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Hi everyone! I’m helloprettypanda (thats my WWID too, just so you know), and I have a bunch of items that I am looking for. I’ll have my trade list on here ASAP. Anyways, here’s my wishlist (for now, lol), CLOTHING: Vampiress Costume (any pieces), Any pieces of hula outfit, Nafaria’s Purple Slippers, Swirling Leaf Tiara, Emo Jeans, any B&W Cat pieces PSI: Any candykinz psi, any birthstone psi, any zodiac psi, Stargazing Deck, Doggie Diving Pool, Bamboo Chute Swing, Panoramic City Window, Purple Panther psi, Frozen Fun Waterslide PROMO: Licorice Dress, Lilypad Dress, Candy Dreamland Dress, Cupcake Gazebo, Dizzy Roundabout, Monster Piano RARES: Neo Gothic Theme or Persian Theme….Okay, so that’s a whole lot of valuable stuff, and if anyone has anything I’m looking for, I’d appreciate it if you could post below what you have that I’m looking for, and anything specific that you might need. Feel free to add me even if you don’t have what i’m looking for, and have a great day!! :) ~helloprettypanda~

Hello. I have a few things on your list, and I would trade my Frozen fun slide for your Celestrial swing. If you don’t think that’s enough, I will also trade my Bamboo chute swing for it. PLMK

Yeah, my account did expire…sadly. I had just traded for some things I wanted to send out to all you kind people on WKN, but then it expired. But I’ll make sure to keep that Celestial Swing there (not that it will be going anywhere…hehe), and thanks so much for bothering to keep the swing and slide on hold for me. Have a brilliant day, and as you say, be the fudge, lol. :) ~helloprettypada~

ferretfriend

Hey!! I am actually on your friends list. I’m Hunter the White signature Tiger. :) Off of your list I have Cupcake gazebo. LMK your Offer!!

Helloprettypanda, hi there! I have the Icing on the cake gazebo, Slips, I have the Amethyst bed and Diamond piano, Bamboo chute swing and the Frozen fun slide. I would trade the swing and the slide for your Celestrial swing if you still have that. PLMK

Madukayil

I just got the bamboo swing before my account expired on Monday, so sorry about that. But I am very interested in the frozen fun slide!! However, I am equally interested in your diamond piano, but I doubt you would want to trade it, hehe. Anyhow, once I get a new pet adopted, maybe we can work out a deal! :) ~helloprettypanda~

Madukayil

Sorry about that, it’s still me, helloprettypanda, I’m typing from my friend Maddie’s account. But yes, same message as above. :)

LEG11

Hi I’ve got Persian, Princess, Neo Gothic, Medival, Egyptian, Emperors, and tons of rares! PLMK if u want anything. I request u as a friend ;)

Thanks for the friend request LEG11!! I’m very interested in your neo gothic and persian, and in specifics, I need the beds from both themes, the neo gothic dining table and chairs, as well as the persian settee, rugs, and sandstone spa. If you have any of those, let me know, and feel free to take a look at my trade list to see if you like anything. Once I adopt a pet, I’ll send over the items you like (if you like any of my items) and perhaps we can work out a trade!!

Hallo there everyone! I just thought that I’d finally post my trade list:
      PSI
      Celestial Swing
      Green Spring Greenhouse
      Molten Meals Oven
      Golden Glide Waterslide
      Doggie Diving Pool (take it off my wishlist plz)
      Frozen Fountain
      Nutty Conveyor Belt
      Big Bark Clock Tower
      Tiger Stripe Convertible
      Autumn Paw print Window
      Lucky Horseshoe Fireplace
      Homemade Carrot Juicer
      Cotton Candy Closet
      Gold Mine
      Three Wishes Genie Lamp
      RARES
      Egyptian Throne
      Persian Rest Bed
      Persian Jade Rug
      Neo Gothic Side Table
      Neo Gothic Bookshelf
      Neo Gothic Coffee Table
      Neo Gothic Grandfather Clock
      PROMO
      Peridot Gemster
      Enchanted Elven Pipe Organ
      Tyrannical Rex Slide
      White Knight Costume Shoes
      CLOTHING
      Cloud Wings
      Shimmering Gold Dress
      Glittering Silver Dress
      Alyssa’s Dress
      Fire Queen Robes
      Pretty Panda Tiara
      Masquerade Gown
      Masquerade Mask
      Charm Forest Tiara
      Plumpy’s Glasses
      Fairy Den Dress
      WZ Jeans
      Sailor’s Suit Dress
      Sailor’s Cap
      Sea Captain’s Hat
      White Bunny Ears

The other day, when my account expired, my friend Maddie sent over three more psi: the Sig Endangered Gorilla Psi, the Precious Purse Swing and the Catnip Gazebo. I also got the elf costume and emo jeans from Becky, our wonderful fairy godmother. A few more goodbye presents I got were the amethyst dress, and the candy dreamland dress. Please take all of those off my wishlist, and add the emo jeans, all the sig psi, and the elf to my trade list.

Madukayil

Hehe, now my account is expired too. When are you getting a new pet? -Maddie

Hey Maddie! I wasn’t able to send you a thank-you package, but I’m gonna make sure I can once I adopt a new pet. And about adopting a new pet, my mom is going back to school shopping tomorrow or Friday, so maybe it’ll work out. Until then, I’m trying to save up estore points. Not sure if I can save up the other 7500 though. But let me know once you get a new pet!! :) ~helloprettypanda~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.