Helloprettypanda’s Wish List!! :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Helloprettypanda’s Wish List!! :)

This topic contains 45 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  pransser 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Hi everyone! I’m helloprettypanda (thats my WWID too, just so you know), and I have a bunch of items that I am looking for. I’ll have my trade list on here ASAP. Anyways, here’s my wishlist (for now, lol), CLOTHING: Vampiress Costume (any pieces), Any pieces of hula outfit, Nafaria’s Purple Slippers, Swirling Leaf Tiara, Emo Jeans, any B&W Cat pieces PSI: Any candykinz psi, any birthstone psi, any zodiac psi, Stargazing Deck, Doggie Diving Pool, Bamboo Chute Swing, Panoramic City Window, Purple Panther psi, Frozen Fun Waterslide PROMO: Licorice Dress, Lilypad Dress, Candy Dreamland Dress, Cupcake Gazebo, Dizzy Roundabout, Monster Piano RARES: Neo Gothic Theme or Persian Theme….Okay, so that’s a whole lot of valuable stuff, and if anyone has anything I’m looking for, I’d appreciate it if you could post below what you have that I’m looking for, and anything specific that you might need. Feel free to add me even if you don’t have what i’m looking for, and have a great day!! :) ~helloprettypanda~

Panda, really? That stinks. So do you have a free account, or did it really just expire? Also, I really want your Celestrail swing! I will still save those two items I offered for it and i’ll wait until you get some more members. LMK

Erin, thanks very much for your offer, and I do need the chairs: BADLY, lol. But you see, my account is expired right now. As soon as I am able to adopt a new pet, I’ll get back to you. In the meantime, take a look at my trade list to see if anything interests you. But don’t bother to keep the chairs on hold for me. Thanks! ~helloprettypanda~

Ferret Friend–Hello! I’m sorry, I can’t find your post on here, but I did get a notification about it, so I’m trying to reply to it. So, it finally clicked that you are bierstadt (did I spell it right?)! I was wondering why you sent me a kinzpost to meet you…haha. But anyways, I’ll trade with you as soon as I adopt a new pet. Until then, feel free to check out my trade list, and let me know if you like anything. Have a great day! ~helloprettypanda~

Never mind the comment above, fudgeyvanilla, my sister needs the bamboo swing, so I would gladly do that deal, if that’s still available. :D ~helloprettypanda~

I have too new gothic chairs for trade I am GoodLuckCharlie90 on webkinz do u need the chairs

Hello everyone! Sorry, but I’m going to have to close down this forum for a while, because my account has expired. On top of that, it will probably be a while before my parents will let me adopt a new pet, because our summer is just SO BUSY! Anyhow, sorry about that everyone, and don’t bother to keep any items that I’ve expressed interest in on hold for me. Thanks! ~helloprettypanda~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.