Helloprettypanda’s Wish List!! :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Helloprettypanda’s Wish List!! :)

This topic contains 45 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  pransser 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Hi everyone! I’m helloprettypanda (thats my WWID too, just so you know), and I have a bunch of items that I am looking for. I’ll have my trade list on here ASAP. Anyways, here’s my wishlist (for now, lol), CLOTHING: Vampiress Costume (any pieces), Any pieces of hula outfit, Nafaria’s Purple Slippers, Swirling Leaf Tiara, Emo Jeans, any B&W Cat pieces PSI: Any candykinz psi, any birthstone psi, any zodiac psi, Stargazing Deck, Doggie Diving Pool, Bamboo Chute Swing, Panoramic City Window, Purple Panther psi, Frozen Fun Waterslide PROMO: Licorice Dress, Lilypad Dress, Candy Dreamland Dress, Cupcake Gazebo, Dizzy Roundabout, Monster Piano RARES: Neo Gothic Theme or Persian Theme….Okay, so that’s a whole lot of valuable stuff, and if anyone has anything I’m looking for, I’d appreciate it if you could post below what you have that I’m looking for, and anything specific that you might need. Feel free to add me even if you don’t have what i’m looking for, and have a great day!! :) ~helloprettypanda~

Hey sorry prettypanda! I hope you don’t think that i’m being rude or anything. I’ve just been very busy, and I don’t go on webkinz much anymore. But i’ll go on and friend you, then i’ll send the slide and swing. Thanks for the great trade! :D

Hey again fudgey! I did send the swing, hope you got it. So sorry I sent late, I was on vacation, and I wasn’t able to let anyone know. Hope I didn’t disappoint by sending like four days after you sent me the package, though. And thanks for the extra gift, I was really surprised when I saw it! I needed that for my fridge collection, so I love it! Well, then again, I love everything there, soo…yeah, thanks for the great trade!! I hope you enjoyed the swing as much as I enjoyed the items you sent. Hope you have a great day, and good luck! :) ~Mel~

hi panda i was wondering if you’d trade your amethst gemster for the shower? plmk if this is a fair trade :)

forest85

hey panda, turns out I only have the NG fireplace, but I can throw in some extras if that’s not enough for the throne.

Fudgey, I sent out an FR yesterday, and for the time I was online, it wasn’t accepted. So, today I’ll give it another go, and if it is accepted by now, I’ll send out the swing to you. Thanks! ~Mel~

Helloprettypanda, of course! :) I would still be more then ever glad to trade! Kinzpost works best for me. I can send first if you’d like. My UN is fudgeyvanilla LMK

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.