Holiday Events

Home Forums Ask Questions Holiday Events

This topic contains 104 replies, has 70 voices, and was last updated by  thicclemonss 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Ms. Birdy’s 2014 Holiday Items Collection. I did the entire collection. I got the message to check the “My Page” section to see my badge, but there was no badge there…..??

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

savjassyie1

Hello! I bought the Christmas party pack in Webkinz World and invited my sister. At the time that the party was supposed to start, no button appeared saying ‘go to party’ so I spent my money on a party pack that she couldn’t come to. Is there something I did wrong? Thanks!

sugar

I just sent points to my Webkinz account to buy one of my days that I missed, but it won’t let me! I had 1000 points and sent another 1250 points to my account to buy the present. Can you help me with this issue? Thanks!

jake5557

When do we get the 2nd half of the Christmas room theme? I have laptop not IPod

fun752

I have a question about the Candy Cane Collection event. I finished it, and now there’s a button that says “Play Again?”. If I click it, what will happen? Does it mean you can collect the prizes twice, and keep both copies?

leenie

You can earn another set of items. I already have two sets of some items.

Comments are closed.