Holiday Events

Home Forums Ask Questions Holiday Events

This topic contains 104 replies, has 70 voices, and was last updated by  thicclemonss 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Bonus2Kinz

I am stumped on the Yellow + Blue=Green clue. Can you help me find it? I have spent at least 30 minutes trying to figure this out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

57abby

My candycane collection was in my house yesterday but now it’s gone. None of my other 3 accounts have it either- where did it go?

sally
        Key Master

You can find the Candy Cane Collection on the Kinzville Map

netge

The new Jolly Jubilee Clubhouse room has a sit and ride sleigh type vehicle, but I can’t find it for sale in the wshop or estore and I would like to buy one for my pets. Is it going to be available for sale?

chrissyranch

Is there a December or holiday challenge this month? I have deluxe and got that challenge but I have other webkinz friends asking me for other different items to help with their challenge. And I am not referring to the candy cane collecting. I never got my challenge (either deluxe or the regular one for October). Please let me know. Thanks!!

sally
        Key Master

There is only the Deluxe Challenge this month :)

ShiroTora

“Yellow + Blue = Green. Find this green word where you see what happens when you add Webkinz pets together!” I just spent like 20 minutes trying to figure this out. I can’t find it anywhere! It’s supposed to be on the Webkinz News isn’t it?

Comments are closed.