Holiday Events

Home Forums Ask Questions Holiday Events

This topic contains 104 replies, has 70 voices, and was last updated by  thicclemonss 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

minty1027

I bought the holiday room theme and it isn’t showing up in my dock. I don’t know what section it is in or what to do, please help!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

can’t find Hanuka or Christmas items in the Wshop… I want a menorah but i can’t find one in the wshop even though its says it’s there in the newspaper. Is this a glitch or am I blind lol?

sally
        Key Master

They will be available on December 1 :)

butterfly7

I missed logging in yesterday for the Halloween gift bag – first time missed since I started in 2006 :( My kids appreciated the birthday and halloween party; but I’m miffed that I had no spare time to get to the computer until after Halloween :( I noticed that Mayor Cowabelle says I can purchase the gift bag from the wstore with estore points – I have looked all over for it and cannot locate. Could you please let me know exactly where I can find it? Thank you.

Sollace

Ditto to pat4ia — I have collected the 12 Halloween treats from Spooky in the Clubhouse. It used to be an unlock button would produce a pumpkin. This year it’s a broom. But anyway, this year the unlock button doesn’t work. Not on two of my accounts. Please fix it?

Sollace

2015 Halloween Candy Collection – Clubhouse / Spook — The ‘unlock’ candy once you have 12 is not working. One account I was done three days ago – Kept trying. Today with another account – Nothing unlocks and it’s Halloween, the end of the contest. Please fix it.

Steve_Webkinz
        Key Master

The Witch’s Broomstick is automatically awarded to your Dock after you collect all 12 candies. You don’t need to click on the unlock button. You will find it under the furniture tab near the end.

Comments are closed.