~ I need …….~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~ I need …….~

This topic contains 98 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  forest85 11 years ago.

• Author

Narnian100

I need several items so if you have any of these just make a small list of what you want Thanks!! I need Rafi plush,Ghost pirate plush,Boris plushSera plush,Plumpy holiday plush,Pheresphone plush,Holiday tubby tummy bear,Vakentines tubby tummys bear,male fairy plush,Webkinz Foundation bear plush,Wz jeans,Woodland tiara,Charmed dress,Emo,Bunny ears,Pilgrim hat,swirl,scuba tank,fancy tuxedo,Elegant Victorian dress and hat,Swan princess dress,Pretty prom dress,Fall cabbie coat,Fire queen robes,GW spring fedora,Golden gown,Carved jem fountain,Fresh waterfalls,Fresh water fountain,Crystaline pond,Fairy falls fountain,Large jem finder trophy,Small jem finder trophy,Allysa music box,Ruby apple,Santakinz snow globe,Magic W snowglobe,Snowcat snowglobe,Grand treasure pile,Griffan gourdian statue,Neo gothic wardrobe,Masterful wardrobe,Sig sofa,Statley dining chair,Egyptian bed,Egyptian throne,Egyptian vanity,Any jemstone dog psi,love spaniel psi,Brilliant bandit psi,Lilac guina pig psi,Razzle dazzle dog psi,Sig calico cat psi,Calico cat psi,Pretty peacock psi,Sugerplum cheeky monkey psi and Chichi chihauhau psi. I dont have many psi for trade but just post what you want if you have one or two of these items:D Thanks!!!

Twinkle_Toes

Narnian – I scoured my storage rooms and did find the other hat, the one with the light blue band. If you want I can send both hats and the cabbie coat later tonight or tomorrow morning. That other hat is in one of my worker accounts and I can’t send to my main until later tonight.

Narnian100

Just send whatever you want to send first:D and could you add me Narnian100 or are we friends already whats your un?

Narnian100

I only have one account thats Narnian100, if you send the rest of the stuff tommarrow thats fine, And I sent my stuff thanks so much:D

Twinkle_Toes

ummm, where did you send it to? I didn’t receive anything? The first 3 letters of my UN are Pix?

Narnian100

Oh your Pixyplaymate! Oh i will send right away:D

Twinkle_Toes

Narnian – I am saving my WZ Jeans for Plumpy, hope you understand. Both WZ and Emo Jeans are worth much more than Plumpy but I wish you good luck finding Emo. Congrats on getting the Fairy Den Dress, I think it is gorgeous, the prettiest dress in WW! :D For the Sombrero I do indeed have the Sera Mermaid Plush, Persephone Plush, the Male Fairy Plush, and the Fall Cabbie Coat. By GW Spring Fedora do you mean the Music Note Fedora? That is the one I have found, if there is another I’ll have to look it up to see what it looks like. You asked if it was a fair trade and I believe it is, my items have a much higher ‘book value’ than the Sombrero, which is a TC item only worth 2,000-3,000. The Sombrero is popular so does have a bit more value but so are the plushes, esp Sera, which is somewhat hard to find. My offer is more than fair but it is your decision. :D

Narnian100

Sounds good to me and thats the fedora i want:D and Yes I love my dress so much, so could we send? I am Narnian100 i do believe we are friends alrady:D

Twinkle_Toes

Yes, we can send if you do not mind sending first. I will go log in right now and get your items from storage. Do you have more than 1 account I can send to? If not I can send the 3 plushes today and the coat and hat later on tonight or else tomorrow morning. I will not forget because I will see them in my dock, I do not normally keep items in my dock.

The GW Spring Fedora looks just like the music note one but with a light blue band.

iLoveJesus

For the woodland tiara, i’ll accept any priceless clothing (its clothing, right? if so, please tell me which ones u have), if this is fair to you. I’ll throw in the snowglobe for free. PLMK! also, it turns out I have the fire queen robes as well. do you still need them? THANKS AND I HOPE WE CAN WORK THIS OUT! :D

Narnian100

Well i love my pricless but i have a couple things that are popular, I have Advernture park wings( I traded a ton for that) slips, shuts,Rockstar Boots and Safari pith helmet. Guess what I went through my house and I found that snowglobe! so I guess I dont need it anymore. If you dont like what I have for your tiara could I offer 2000 estore points? I do need the Fire Queen robes,I have several Deluxe clothing items so just ask what you want. I am actually trying to start a dress collection :D PLMK

Narnian100

Hey IloveJesus do you mean the 2009 11th day gift Santakinz Snowglobe? or the 2011 Santakinz snowglobe? Cuc I have the 2011 one but I do need the other:D

iLoveJesus

Sorry i havent replied its been hectic this week lol!!! Anyway, congrats on getting woodland tiara! I think my snowglobe is from 2011, but I’ll check if I have a 2009 one (i think that year i got a tree instead of a snowglobe from santakinz lol). Do you still need the Fire Queen robes? I’m deluxe so i don’t really need deluxe items but I’d take slips or shuts for it? If thats fair to you? PLMK! Also what would u accept for the AP white wings? i’ve been looking for those as well. PLMK! :)

Narnian100

Hey olive I don’t have the wings anymore but I would totally trade slips for your fire queen. I can’t send my slips till nine o’clock tonight if you want to trade. So plmk:D

iLoveJesus

Oh ok!!! Since its much faster would you mind if we sent it to each other? I’ll send the fire queen robes first so it will be fair to you. Your user is Narnian100 right? PLMK if your okay with sending :D

Narnian100

Ok sounds good to me;D Yes im Narnian100

iLoveJesus

Im SOOOO sorry i havent replied! my forums did not work for a week :( Anyways, i sent the fire queen robes this morning. (im budgie202). PLMK if u still have the slips. If not , its totally fine. plmk

dancer99

Narnian100, heres the things i have of that you need. i really need promo or priceless and prestty kitty psi. i also need points. Vakentines tubby tummies bear,Charmed dress,Pilgrim hat,Fire queen robes,Ruby apple,Santakinz snow globe,Masterful wardrobe. plmk! your friend, dancer ;)

Narnian100

Hey dancer I would totally trade my Icing on cake gazebo for your Valentines tubby tummies bear and charmed dress and is the Ruby apple a food or object? if its an object what do you want for it??

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.