~ I need …….~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~ I need …….~

This topic contains 98 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  forest85 11 years ago.

• Author

Narnian100

I need several items so if you have any of these just make a small list of what you want Thanks!! I need Rafi plush,Ghost pirate plush,Boris plushSera plush,Plumpy holiday plush,Pheresphone plush,Holiday tubby tummy bear,Vakentines tubby tummys bear,male fairy plush,Webkinz Foundation bear plush,Wz jeans,Woodland tiara,Charmed dress,Emo,Bunny ears,Pilgrim hat,swirl,scuba tank,fancy tuxedo,Elegant Victorian dress and hat,Swan princess dress,Pretty prom dress,Fall cabbie coat,Fire queen robes,GW spring fedora,Golden gown,Carved jem fountain,Fresh waterfalls,Fresh water fountain,Crystaline pond,Fairy falls fountain,Large jem finder trophy,Small jem finder trophy,Allysa music box,Ruby apple,Santakinz snow globe,Magic W snowglobe,Snowcat snowglobe,Grand treasure pile,Griffan gourdian statue,Neo gothic wardrobe,Masterful wardrobe,Sig sofa,Statley dining chair,Egyptian bed,Egyptian throne,Egyptian vanity,Any jemstone dog psi,love spaniel psi,Brilliant bandit psi,Lilac guina pig psi,Razzle dazzle dog psi,Sig calico cat psi,Calico cat psi,Pretty peacock psi,Sugerplum cheeky monkey psi and Chichi chihauhau psi. I dont have many psi for trade but just post what you want if you have one or two of these items:D Thanks!!!

Narnian100

Thanks !!!!( I love blue and purple colors)

abislu1

Btw ur pet looks gorgeos in the den dress! (Icealina i mean)

abislu1

I know this wasnt on ur list Narnie but I thought u might be intrested in the christmas tree hat. ( last available 2007)

Narnian100

Oh I am not really intrested in it, but when you trade that hat to anyone make sure u get something good for it:) that hat is very valuable:D

imSanta

Oh, and I need Rockerz or Adventure Park White Wings for it! =D

Narnian100

Hey imsanta what do you have that you would need Rockerz or wings for?? Srry I am so busy these days:)

iLoveJesus

Hey Narnian! I have the Woodland Tiara, Santakinz globe (do you mean one of the 3 prizes u could choose for a Christmas gift from Santakinz?), and the Zircon gem and Sapphire gem psi. PLMK if you still need it =D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.