I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,485 replies, has 680 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 4 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

keuka01

Update: The only Gemstone Lamps I need now are: 4 Amethyst Lamps, 5 Diamond Lamps and 3 Sapphire Lamps. If anyone has any extra, plmk. Thanks. suze01

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

@keuka01, I have the rest of the lamps you need and can send them to you over the next few days…Friend request coming from Roxy616 :)

keuka01

@Roxy616 – I appreciate you sending me the rest of the lamps. Do you want anything in return?Many thanks. suze01

Roxy616

@keuka01, Nothing needed in return…Happy to gift them to you. Hope you enjoy! ~ Roxy616 :)

fiuffy01999

Hello Everyone, hope you’re all keeping well. I am in search of the Diner Place Settings from the 2017 bake sale. I have lots to trade just let me know what you are looking for. Thank you in advance! UN: fiuffy01999

fiuffy01999

Thank you so much!! <3

@fiuffy01999 – I can send you one, too, no trade needed.

lfrank

Hiya Everyone , My sister and I are looking for a couple of items we hope you can help with.
      ****OURY NEED LIST***
      Checkered Past Toy Box – x 1 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Chinese Checkers Side Table – x 1 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Crowned Rook Dresser – x 1 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Game Piece Sofa – x 1 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Cut The Card Counter – x 3 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Game Piece Poster Bed – 1 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Signed Mandy Webkinz Posters – x 2
      Caring Paws Wallpaper – X 1 If anyone has any of these items we would be glad to trade , just let us know what your looking for . Hugs, paisley7905 aka lfrank

AJLeonard138

Hi there, I have the checkered past toy box as well as the crowned rook dresser, Im recently back into webkinz and im not quite sure what im interested in, maybe make me an offer?

g2u3c4c5i

I have the signed Mandy poster, I’ll send it over. ;) -g2u3c4c5i :)

lfrank

@g2u3c4c5i, thank you so much hun , my sister was so happy , now I just got to find one for myself and both of us will have them all. I truly appreciate your help. Do you need anything I might be able to help with ? LMK Hugs, paisley7905 aka lfrank

g2u3c4c5i

Hi @lfrank, nothing needed in return, you’ve helped me with more than I can count so I’m happy to return the favor. If I find another poster Ill send it over. Enjoy! -g2u3c4c5i :)

lfrank

@AJLeonard138, Due to time constraints I can’t list everything I might have , but I can tell you I would have most rares , most exclusives , most collection events from late 2014 on including the I Love My Webkinz Collection event items. Some extras of the 10th Anniversary room theme. Birthstone lamps , Zodiac Wall Decorations, most extras of plushies , Caring Valley stuff , extra holiday stuff. Cars promotion items , some extra apple seeds. Give me some idea of exactly what your looking for and I am sure we can work something out , and thank you for replying to my need post. Hugs , paisley7905 aka lfrank

Nate4555

I sent you a friend request. I can send you the dresser and sofa.

lfrank

@Nate4555 , Thank you so much I am sorry I did not realize you were talking to me on here until I received your glorious gift. I was looking back through your old post and I am sending you Sunny Springtime windows as a thank you , if you would like something else I might have please do speak up as I truly appreciate your help with my need list. Hugs, paisley7905 aka lfrank

puppies4me

@Roxy616, I really should say thank from all of us! My grandchildren and I have all been excited about your gifts! I think they are surprized that I have such nice WW friends! (I’m sure you all know who you are!) So, thank you from all of us! Your Friend, heart059

Roxy616

@puppies4me, Loved sending all of you the gifts, and I’m really happy that you and your grandchildren have enjoyed receiving them! I agree that there are some truly lovely and generous people here on the forums, including yourself, that are always willing to help and to share what they have with others, and I’m so glad to have made a wonderful WW friend like you! Thanks, as always, for your kind and gracious words…it means so much! ~ Roxy616 :)

puppies4me

@dogfish, I have to tell you that my grandson is having so much fun helping with the Adventure Park Quest you sent! He was so cute today. He had never met Raziel before and was actually hesitant to click on him, and asked if he was going to breathe fire on us! And he thought it was “hillarious” that Raziel really wanted to win a game of Checkers. So he and I had to figure out how to lose the game, which was funnier than I thought it would be since Raziel over-looked so many oppportunities we set him up with to win. My grandson was surprized at how bad Raziel was at playing Checkers. LOL. Thank you from both of us! Your friend, heart059

Comments are closed.