I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 16,661 replies, has 660 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 19 hours, 46 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

noelle147

if anyone has a spare grand prize from this flower collection (i’m surprised if you do. ) please let me know. i can create prizes from the previous two bake sales. if anyone wants to ask if i have something, feel free.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ttgbird14

Hi everyone! I’m looking for any of the bake sale foods from the first one, second, and thirdbake sales. Thanks! My user is ttgbird14

plummcrazy

Does Doug the Dog still come to the Clubhouse? I need the gem flooring but I can never find Doug to trade. Thanks! Plummcrazy

chrissyranch

Hi there! Wow it’s been a long long time. I’ve been away for 18 months due to life circumstances that I could not control, and I have missed you ALL! I need to update my friends list please friend me to help me with my flower collection, plus I’ve missed out on so many events and give aways and challenges, so if there’s anything you call can help me out with or fill me in on I’d sure appreciate it. Its been very healing to be among my webkinz friends again. Thanks for your caring and support. Hugs to all!!! Chrissysranch

Comments are closed.