I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,485 replies, has 680 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 4 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lfrank

Hi Everyone , I am looking for the Slush Machine and BFF Selfie Booth that were on the wheel of the month , I landed on everything but those 2 which I wanted. If anyone has extras please keep me in mind and I’d be glad to trade for them if you give me some idea what your looking for. Thank you for reading. Hugs, paisley7905 aka lfrak

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

mycandy1

Hi guys, I’m looking for 2018 spring mystery clothing. I have none of them and would love to add some to fuel my clothing addiction. If anyone has any extra for trade, especially the hedgehog slippers or the enchanting outfit set, please lmk.

1Emerald1

Hey guys, I’m looking to trade for several items I need for a video I’m working on. They are: Fairy Tale Dress, Pumpkin Coach, Maid Marion costume, WKF Stone Cottage, Weathered Stone Cottage, Toadstool Hollow Tall & Short Cottages, Northern Cottage, Countryside Creek Tiles, Freshwater Creek Tiles. My user is emeraldlyn. Let me know what you’re searching for, I may have what you need!

beanieaunty

hey hey how many and what kind of the country side and freshwater creek tiles do you need? I think its straight, curved, and end pieces. Go ahead and send FR to beaniecousin and beanieuncle. I have lots of those. Nothing needed in return. Beanieaunty

1Emerald1

Thanks, beanieaunty, that’s awesome! Thanks in advance! Right now I still need several each of straight & curved Freshwater Creek tiles and a few of straight Countryside Creek Tiles would be fantastic. I will send a FR, my user is emeraldlyn. Thank you so VERY much!

puppies4me

@1Emerald1, LOL! I forgot what I was going to send you, and when I saw your FR confirmed, I sent what I was going to gift someone else! Not to worry, I have another one, so just keep it. I’ve been so far behind on the forum and forgetting who to FR and what they need. I know I’m pathetic. I really need to do better on my notations! So, anyway, I’ll be sending you some tiles tomorrow (since I already messed up today, haha.) I better write that down! Your friend, heart059

1Emerald1

Awesome, puppies4me (heart059), thank you so much!

zoomycat

Package received, puppies4me, thank you SOOO much! Now, what are you looking for that I might be able to send? You know the best part is when you get to send something cool to someone & make their day, so of course I hope to do that!!! Let me know. Also, I’m not in a conversation thread on here with TropicalGirl at this moment, but I sure hope she sees this….thank you so much, friend! You always find out what I’m needing & send without being asked! What in Webkinz World are you looking for right now? I’d love to help! Such awesome people on here!

puppies4me

@zoomycat, Hi! Umm… I don’t have a zoomycat on my friends list, but I’m glad you’re so happy with whatever it was I sent you. I don’t need anything in return though. Are you 1Emerald1? LOL ~ heart059

1Emerald1

LOL, puppies4me, I was still logged in to my daughter’s old ganzworld acct when I posted that! I guess it must have been confusing, and also probably so to TropicalGirl! Sorry about that! These past few days are my first time trying to use this forum & I find it very challenging to find my way back to previous posts, is there a search feature here? Or do we just have to keep arrow-ing back & searching by date? Thanks again for your generous gift!

1Emerald1

Update on my list: First, thanks to TropicalGirl and puppies4me, I’m no longer in need of Countryside Creek Tiles! Thank you friends so very much, your kindness and generosity are inspiring!!! At this point, the one item I simply must find for my upcoming production is the Fairy Tale Dress (Snow White’s costume). It’s from a long time ago and I don’t know whether it still comes in to the estore, does anyone know? At this point I’m quite desperate to find one and would love to trade, buy rent or borrow (seriously, I’d send it back after we’re done filming here!) this dress. Please let me know if you guys hear of where to find this elusive item. Thanks!

puppies4me

@1Emerald1, LOL, I was really hoping zoomycat was you! I’m glad you got enough Countryside Creek Tiles. I wish I had the Snow White Dress to send. All I have is the Rapunzel Dress and it’s not sendable. I really enjoy your films. You and Himself putting so much time and effort into them to share on Webkinz is a treat to us all! I’ll be looking forward to your next one! Your friend, heart059

1Emerald1

Thanks, puppies4me. I’m so glad you are enjoying our little productions! Himself and I are surprised to find how much fun it is to work on a creative project together that’s “just for fun”, in other words, there’s no client to placate, no real deadlines to hit, no all-nighters to pull, and no money changing hands…indeed, no stress whatsoever. I thought it would all be over after the Quest for the Freaky Forest was done, but the first thing Himself said to me was, “So, what do we do next?” And so, onward, to the Adventures of Winter and Flurry! If anyone else on this thread knows where to find a Fairy Tale Dress, I’d greatly appreciate the advice, otherwise, poor Snow White is going to be cut from the cast (oh, no!). I simply haven’t come up with anything else to use for her costume that’s remotely recognizable as Snow White! I have the Rapunzel dress & wig already, it’s so cute! Thanks again, puppies4me, you’re a great friend!

puppies4me

@1Emerald1, I just logged onto my account! Thank you so much! My new Ribbon Unicorn has pretty much claimed the High Heel Chair, and I have a couple rooms to decide from for the Slushie Machine. Those wheels, especially the Wheel of the Month can be frustrating at times. My granddaughter and were spinning the Wheel of the Month at the same time on all our accounts and neither of us got one. She may have since got one in the Trading Room (I’d rather go to the dentist)! I don’t know since she is on vacation. Thank You so much! I sent the 3 little 1X1 tiles (Tetra… something) that have been collecting dust in my dock, in hope that you may be able to use them someday. If not, feel free to keep, trade or gift. Thanks again for the prizes you sent! Your friend, heart059

puppies4me

@1Emerald1, Aagh! I realized that the High Heel Chair and Slushie Machine was sent to me from TropicalGirl! ***@TropicalGirl, I feel like such a fool!!!*** Now I’m the one that’s sorry for the confusion! Ugh! Too many Senior Moments! Your Friend, heart059

1Emerald1

No worries at all, puppies4me. I am mistaken for other players on here quite often in the comments, it’s actually pretty funny. I’ll forward the tetra tiles to Tropical Girl tomorrow (I already sent her something today, so…) Have a lovely day today!

krissa

Anyone have a spare Framed Fiery Dragon Scale from Adventure Park? Please let me know! My user is Krissa! Thanks!

puppies4me

@krissa, I’m sorry I do not have the Framed Fiery Dragon Scale from the Adventure Park. I just have a qyestion. What quest is it from? A friend send my grandson and me a quest a while ago and we had so much fun with it. He has been after me to buy another quest, but I haven’t decided which one. I think the one with the Framed Fiery Dragon Scale prize would really surprize him! If you know the quest, or if anyone else who reads this post knows, please let me know. Thank you, heart059

lfrank

@puppies4me, That would be the Quest for the Velvety Elephant “A Nafarious Ploy” . Grand Prize: Shooting Star Ship
          Dig Prizes:
          Adventurer’s Canteen
          Cave Candle Stick
          Explorer Hard Hat
          Framed Fiery Dragon Scale
          Map and Compass Set Hope that helps . hugs, paisley7905 aka lfrank

puppies4me

@lfrank, Thank you for the info! With a Shooting Star Ship being the Grand Prize, this quest sounds like one my grandson would really love! The dig prizes are awesome also! I’m going to will buy it as a surprise while he is here tonight/tomorrow. Hey, did you know that the quest is 5000 points, but for 3000 points more you get the Velvety Elephant and a cloud outfit?! I bet you know which offer I’m going for! I can wait till next month to get the other item I have my mind set on. Lol. This surprise for my grandson is just too good to pass up! I’m so glad you tod me about it! Thank you so much! Your friend, heart059

202park

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has a few of these items and are willing to send them for me. I have been a member since 2006 but stopped playing for a while and now I’m back again and there are some items that I don’t have anymore that I would like to have for my collection. My username is lillybellparty. Items: Dancing Zingoz, Monkey and Monkey Poster, Earth Table, Wagon Wheel Sofa, Be Mine Heart Chair, and anything from the Whimsical Wonderland Theme. Please and thank you too whoever sends me these items. If you do send them I will send something back in return. Just remember to send me a FR.

beanieaunty

hey hey 202park, I know I have whimsical wonderland items I can send you (is there something specific you are looking for?) and I’ll check on the other items. Please send FR to beaniecousin and beanieuncle.

Roxy616

Hi, @202park, I have the Be Mine Heart Chair and the Monkey and Monkey Poster (as well as the Monkey & Monkey Adventure Poster and Monkey & Monkey Movie Poster, if you’d like those as well) and the Friendly Face Flower, the Mad Flower, and the Unbirthday Party Chair from the Wonderland Theme. I also replied to your post back from May 22 (on pg. 448) but never heard back or received a friend request from you. If you still need it, I have the Rainbow Cloud Couch I’d be happy to gift to you, and I can also send the Luggage Conveyor to your account directly from eStore since the item can’t be KinzPosted from my account to yours. Just let me know…In the meantime, I’ll send a friend request, coming from Roxy616.

Comments are closed.