I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,919 replies, has 827 voices, and was last updated by  UNITED3000 16 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I am looking for the webkinz chic flats, red rose crown, and sunny spring headband. I’m also looking for other mystery, but really need these ones! I have my full want and for trade list posted in the My Want List forum, so go ahead and check that out if you’re interested in trading. Please let me know if you have any of these for trade!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lfrank

Good Morning everyone , I have decided to post my want / need list . It’s rather long ..lol If anyone can help with any of the items I am looking for I would greatly appreciate it. I have lots to trade if your looking for something please feel free to ask and I will certainly see if I have it to trade . Thanks for reading and any help you can lend in helping me make my want list smaller!
      My WUN is paisley7905
      ****MY NEED LIST***
      Checkered Past Toy Box – x 1 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Chinese Checkers Side Table – x 1 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Crowned Rook Dresser – x 1 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Game Piece Sofa – x 1 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Cut The Card Counter – x 3 ((Classic Gaming Theme)
      Game Piece Poster Bed – 1 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Leprechaun Statue – x 1 (Leprechaun Chase 2014)
      Emerald Treasure Chest – x 1 (Leprechaun Chase 2013)
      Gold Treasure Chest – x 1 ( unsure where this was from)
      Golden Pot Of Coins Fridge – x 1 (Leprechaun Chase 2012)
      Lucky Leprechaun Coin Pound – x 1 (Leprechaun Chase 2011)
      Catch The Leprechaun Pot of

3g4g5g6g

I don”t have any of those things but I do have the Playful Pot of Gold you may have.

webmomtrader

Coming from 3g account if you want it

lfrank

@3g4g5g6g, not sure if your talking to me or not , but I’d love the playful pot of gold as I don’t have it either. Anything your looking for ? hugs, paisley7905 < WUN aka lfrank

webmomtrader

I do have the Golden Pot Of Gold Fridge. What account would you like it sent to?

Matoaca113

Hi everyone! I am making a fairy garden and would like a few cool non-WShop items to put in it. Looking for: Lightning Bugs in grass (I was never able to get any), trees, flowers, mushrooms, waterfalls, fountains, etc. Let me know what you have and what you are looking for and we can work out a trade. Thanks so much! Webkinz Username: stefieskates

I am looking for at least one Apple Farm Fence. This is the one that goes in the room not just around it. (That is the Farmyard Fence.) If anyone has one I’d be ever so grateful!

traman02

Hi, I am searching for any rockerz items. I love the rockerz pets and i want to make a rock room. so please if anyone has any rockerz items to spare I would really appreciate them! Thanks! @traman02

Comments are closed.