I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 10,866 replies, has 463 voices, and was last updated by  Unicornluv246 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ponyunicorn

I was wondering if anyone has a spare campkinz platform tent from the collection event?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Grandma001

@ponyunicorn – I have an extra CampKinz Platform Tent but I’m not sure of the value. I couldn’t find it in Wiki. What are you interested in trading for it?

ponyunicorn

@Grandma001 I would love to trade for it but unfortunately don’t know its value either. What would you be interested in?

Grandma001

Since I’m not sure of the value, I don’t know what to suggest. Offer what you think is fair and we’ll see if we can agree on something.

nafari

Hi all, i need holiday theme bed(released 2014 year)…I missed holiday room them in 2014, and it wasn’t released again in 2015. does anyone have extra bed for trade? let me know!! my UN is jiology

Grandma001

@Nafari – Good morning, I have the Jolly Holiday Bed available for trade. What do you have to offer? Things I am most likely to consider would be newer PSI’s (I don’t have many from the last 2 or 3 years) or tradable estore items if there are any for a similar value.

katiekinz86

Hello! Was wondering if anyone has the “Home for the holidays” piano for trade that you got as a prize from collecting the candy canes last month on the Kinzville map? I had collected all but 2 candy canes and my internet was acting funky and I was not able to get on to get the last 2 needed to get the piano : P If you have a piano for trade, please let me know what you’d like to trade in return and i can see if i have it. Thank you! – Katiekinz86

dogfish

@katiekinz86, Hi I can send one to you. I do beleive I have you on my accts, but recently cleaned my phone. Please check to see if we are friends on kinzsnowman, if not send me a FR Nothing needeed in return, DF.

katiekinz86

@dogfish Hello! So glad to see you around here still, gosh its been years. I just started getting back on a few weeks ago. Thank you SO much for the piano, i accepted your request. I have your other accounts on my list still but not the snowman one. If you need anything please let me know and i can look around and see if i have it : ) Hope you are doing well!

dogfish

@katiekinz86, sorry, I thought you quit, LOL I downsized some of my phones, it makes it easier to move things around. I just emailed Friendly to say you were back, I’m sure she would want to say HI, She never post here anymore, but still plays. You can always find her the TR. I’m also on WI, easier place to chat in real time. My user is different there and I don’t share it here, LMK if you are on WI. Hugs, Chloe

katiekinz86

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I absolutely adore the fireplace, didn’t even know it existed LOL I’m realizing i missed a lot of cute items the past few years from collecting candy canes and acorns and such while I was away. I am actually working on a holiday room it will go perfect in : ) Thank you again!

kitkat8765

Hi, I’m still on the hunt for the candy canes. I need 3 now: Christmas Party Candy, Cane Candy Cane Cocoa, Candy Cane Milkshake.
      For Trade, I have the PSF Candy Cane Chow Mein for any of the items. Also, If you are a food collector in general and are looking for a PSF for a pet you don’t have, please tell me which one, I may have it. Or…..maybe you want a food from the dispensers. I have a few dispensers, including the peppermint pie and peppermint cocoa, so just let me know. I’m guessing all of the foods are tradeable. Thank You for the help.

I need some help! Recently I found out about a new plush called the “presto plush”. Someone please tell me if they have one for trade, or at least where it comes from! I have no clue where it came from.

bepoodlepal

@chivalrousllama, unfortunately I am pretty sure that is another one of ganz’s unreleased items. It gets really confusing though and i wish ganz would fix that. But if someone else has different information i’d be glad to know as well.

@bepoodlepal thank you so much! That makes a lot of sense because I couldn’t find anything on the internet about it.

keuka01

@chivalrousllama – I don’t believe “Presto” is new. It’s a plush from Mazin Hamsters game which has been retired. Since before Ganz retired Mazin Hamsters I’ve been trying to get a Hope & Presto Plush to no avail. I guess no one has any they are willing to part with. I hope I answered the question for you. Happy Hunting and Good Luck !! your friend suze01

Comments are closed.