I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 11,313 replies, has 471 voices, and was last updated by  98654321 5 days, 18 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

loue354

HEY THERE RANDAPANDA523…..I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE THE RING MASTER TOP HAT, ELEGANT EQUESTRIAN HELMET AND GOOGLY GLASSES FOR YOUR CANDY DRESS…..I HOPE THIS POSTS THIS TIME FOR YOU…..I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS MESSAGE TO POST FOR 2 DAYS NOW……I WAS ALSO WONDERING IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY EXTRAS OF THE YELLOW DUCKY HOOD AND BOOTIES FOR TRADE……PLEASE LET ME KNOW…….THANKS LOUE354 I HOPE THIS POSTS THIS TIME FOR YOU…..SO FRUSTRATING THAT MY POSTS HAVE NOT BEEN SHOWING UP MUCH….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

loue354

HEY THERE RANDAPANDA523…I HOPE THIS POSTS FOR YOU THIS TIME…..I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS TO POST FOR 2 DAYS AND IT HAS NOT SHOWN UP…..SO FRUSTRATING…….I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE THE ELEGANT EQUESTRIAN HELMET, GOOGLY GLASSES AND RINGMASTER TOP HAT FOR THE CANDY DRESS…..IF YOU WANT TO TRADE PLEASE LET ME KNOW…..I WAS ALSO WONDERING IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY EXTRAS OF THE YELLOW DUCKY HOOD……THANKS YOUR FRIEND LOUE354

ruthie53

Hi MY Friend…@dogfish, of couse you can send back the Egyptian Table, I sent it because I thought you might be in need of it. My sister and I have been on Webkinz for 6 years now. I sent her the three items I am looking for, because I wanted to help her complete her Egyptian Room. When I did this I had no idea it was RETIRED! I need the Elegant Egyptian Vanity ( you said you’d send) , (1) Royal Banquet Chair and in case anyone else has one I will mention the Bejeweled Coffee Table. As Always, Your Friend ruthie53.

dogfish

@ruthie53, HI Please understand I will send you the vanity IF I can find one. I dont have one myself. I dont want you thinking I promised to send one and then didn’t. I aways send the item I say I’ll send. I am still looking/asking, but that stuff is very hard to find and I will need to pay a bunch of points to get one. I will send your table back today. DF

ruthie53

@dogfish, I am sorry for any misunderstanding on MY part. Yes My Friend, you do indeed send the items you say you will send! I AM EXTREMELY GRATEFUL for the things you have sent me and I VALUE your Friendship!! I am Sorry….because there are very Few People in this world that have the kind of Generosity you have Shown!! I feel as if I let you down as a Friend and this was not my intention ruthie53.

dogfish

@ruthie53, Hi no problem at all, trust me. I just didnt want to get your hopes up and not get the vanity. DF

HEY THERE RUTHIE53….ARE YOU COLLECTING THE RETIRED EGYPTIAN THEME? IF SO WHAT ITEMS DO YOU STILL NEED? PLEASE LET ME KNOW…I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR MONTHLY DELUXE CLOTHING, MYSTERY GIFT CLOTHING, FAIRY DEN DRESS, UNIVERSE DRESS, ..THANKS IAMAWEBKINZMOM2

ruthie53

Hey@iamawebkinzmom, I am still looking for these items in the Retired Egyptian Theme: the Bejeweled Coffee Table, the Elegant Egyptian Vanity and (1) Royal Banquet Chair. IF you have Any of these I am SURE we can make a trade….let me know. I am sorry I do not have the Universe Dress, but I have some you may want, have you been able to find the Samurai Helmet? (i’d still like that one). Your Friend ruthie53

ruthie53

Hi@iamawebkinzmom, since 5/8 when I replied on the Egyptian Theme, my sister sent me back the items I sent her. She told me she’d rather trade clothing than to try to complete her rooms. (I was told that she knew I’d rather have completed rooms, so now my room is complete). I really would rather work on trades for things I am looking for than to go the trading room. Everyone seems to give and do it with pleasure here, nice to make friends along the way. The reason I am looking for the Samurai Helmet is for a time I was unable to be deluxe. They have all kinds of outfits for girls, but I am sick of putting the boys in tux(s). your friend ruthie53.

ponyunicorn

Does anyone have spare webkinz day year 1-6 cakes? The wheel of yum is always on when I’m at school, and I’d love to collect all of them. Username is the same – thanks so much :)

twixgirl97

@ponyunicorn I have an extra year 5 cake I can send you. We’re already friends so I’ll send it right now.

Ok I’m really bad with names but whoever has the username BOOTOO in ww, thank you so so much for the webkinz wishing well and the other goodies! People on here are just so kind and generous! I sent you a gift in return, I hope you enjoy! (if not then you can always trade them lol :P ) Seriously though, so nice of you! I wasn’t even exactly asking for one, just put it in a list of items I’d take for my dragster and I guess you saw it! I should do that more often hehe…………… Thanks, again purpleminion15 (pinkiepietime in ww)

keuka01

I’m looking for the Penguin Plushy. I reside in the U.S. and can’t get the plushy. I don’t know the value so I don’t know what to trade for it. Any suggestions would be appreciated OR ask me if I have something you’re looking for because I just might have that item. Thanks. suze01

keuka01

I’m looking for the following items: Sprinkles Donut Shoes, Glam Diva Skirt, Samurai Helmet, Stylish Snowsuit, Starry Night Skirt and Wacky Backpack. This is what I have for trade: Spring Chick Dress, Wheel of WOW Jacket, Join The Adventure Hat (3), Join The Adventure Boots (1), Space Jacket, Kinz Pinz Bowling Shirts (4), Woolly Mustache and Dwarf Shoes. If you see anything let me know and if you don’t see anything Just Ask. Thanks. suze01

keuka01

@LabLover2014, Do you still need the White Tiger Print Dress? It’s a deluxe item and costs 1650KC. What will you give me in trade for it? Thanks. your friend suze01

keuka01

I have the Magical Unicorn Hooves and the Melody Belt if anyone needs them. Check my Want List to see if you have the items I’m looking for and we can work out a trade. Thanks. suze01

Comments are closed.