I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 28,023 replies, has 832 voices, and was last updated by  misscoon2 1 day, 20 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

batmom420

In desperate need of 5 moonberries! I’ve been trying for over a week and can’t even get one in the fields. Anyone have any??

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi batmom420 – I’m sorry, but the berries cannot be sent through post. Send a friend request to Sophie Stockwell and then send her a letter every day. Once in a while she sends back a moonberry or pickleberry back as a gift, not often, but each one helps. Good Luck!

Alphaowlbear

Hi again – are the moonberries for a challenge? If so, you may be able to pass over that part of the challenge using Estore points. You could also send an Email to Webkinz customer support explaining your difficulty and request help to pass that part of the challenge. Best Wishes! alphacat

SpringBreeze

@batmom420 I’m on that same challenge right now and struggling just like you. Remember that you need 121 or over to get one Moonberry and 141 or over to get two. Put low scoring rolls into Sugarberry and Jumbleberry categories because you’ll never score very high there. Try to get a high score in Moonberry, Pickleberry, and Free Roll. Get 3, 4, or 5 of one color for the Of a Kind categories. Try to get a turn with at least one of every color for the Mixed Berry category. And, don’t lose hope! Good luck, I hope this helped!

SpringBreeze

Hello everyone! If anyone could help me with finding any of these items, I’d be so grateful! I hope we can work out a trade! Thanks everyone. UN: Lollichka
      Ponder Pond (Zumwhere prize)
      Milk Carton Fridge (PSI of Retired Gold and White Cat)
      Apple Pie Bed (Retired Super Bed)

puppies4me

@dogfish, Thank you for explaining about the FR issue, and about the Carried Away items. I’m happy for you that you have such a helpful friend. You have been the same to me! Everything you have sent me has been awesome and much appreciated! (or of course I would have returned it to you like you said to.) I just wish I could help you! :-) I can only get to the forum through my email, and then, only to conversations that I’ve been a part of. So, I miss a lot of what’s going on here. Something is wrong with this, I’m sure. But, I don’t what to do about it, so “that’s the way it is”! I know you’re very busy. I enjoy seeing your replys here, when I can, and in Webkinz Newz. I hope you are well. Take care, >{^;^}< heart059

lfrank

Hiya Everyone , I have decided to post my want / need list . It’s rather long ..lol If anyone can help with any of the items I am looking for I would greatly appreciate it. I have lots to trade if your looking for something please feel free to ask and I will certainly see if I have it to trade . Thanks for reading and any help you can lend in helping me make my want list smaller!
      My WUN is paisley7905
      ****MY NEED LIST***
      Checkered Past Toy Box – x 1 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Chinese Checkers Side Table – x 1 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Crowned Rook Dresser – x 1 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Game Piece Sofa – x 1 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Cut The Card Counter – x 3 ((Classic Gaming Theme)
      Game Piece Poster Bed – 1 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Leprechaun Statue – x 1 (Leprechaun Chase 2014)
      Emerald Treasure Chest – x 1 (Leprechaun Chase 2013)
      Gold Treasure Chest – x 1 ( unsure where this was from)
      Golden Pot Of Coins Fridge – x 1 (Leprechaun Chase 2012)
      Lucky Leprechaun Coin Pound – x 1 (Leprechaun Chase 2011)
      Catch The Leprechaun Pot of Gold

lfrank

Let’s try this again being as it cut half of my list off ..lol Hiya Everyone , I have decided to post my want / need list . It’s rather long ..lol If anyone can help with any of the items I am looking for I would greatly appreciate it. I have lots to trade if your looking for something please feel free to ask and I will certainly see if I have it to trade . Thanks for reading and any help you can lend in helping me make my want list smaller!
      My WUN is paisley7905
      ****MY NEED LIST***
      Checkered Past Toy Box – x 1 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Chinese Checkers Side Table – x 1 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Crowned Rook Dresser – x 1 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Game Piece Sofa – x 1 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Cut The Card Counter – x 3 ((Classic Gaming Theme)
      Game Piece Poster Bed – 1 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Leprechaun Statue – x 1 (Leprechaun Chase 2014)
      Emerald Treasure Chest – x 1 (Leprechaun Chase 2013)
      Gold Treasure Chest – x 1 ( unsure where this was from)
      Golden Pot Of Coins Fridge – x 1 (Leprechaun Chase 2012)
      Lucky Leprechaun

bubbashuka

@lfrank, just so you know, the forums has a strange 200 word limit! :/ It’s so annoying, especially when I’m doing a giveaway. :s

webmomtrader

I have the Lucky Pot Of Gold Fridge for you. What account would you like it sent to?

3g4g5g6g

I see it in the post above sending now.

Comments are closed.