I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 11,943 replies, has 493 voices, and was last updated by  MyLittlePony2010EG13 2 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi everyone. I’m looking for a dragon bed. It was the first super exclusive bed that GANZ created, and has been retired for some time. I would trade 2 Super bed gift boxes for the dragon bed. I also have many rare and exclusive items, if you’re looking for something else. Please friend request me at REDUNDANTZERO, and let me know what you’d like.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Clara0414

@RedundantZero, I have a dragon bed. Do you have a flower power bed? That is retired as well and would be the simplest faor trade. If not can I ask if you have any PSI pr retired exclusives?

No, I don’t have a flower power bed. Which retired exclusives are you looking for?

Clara0414

In terms of retired exclusives I need red lava, purple lava, webkinz totem pole, and stone elephant statue. But I’m relatively flexible on both of retired exclusives and PSI, don’t mind multiples for decorating – can I ask what you have?

Hi, Clara0414. I don’t think I have anything you are looking for. Someone else sent me a dragon bed. Thanks, anyway! Have a great day!

Clara0414

@RedundantZero, I have a dragon bed. Do you have a flower power bed? That is retired as well and would be the simplest faor trade. If not can I ask if you have any PSI or retired exclusives?

Sorry, I don’t have a flower power bed. Which PSI are you looking for?

Hello everyone :) I hope you all are doing super! :D Well, I just adopted my new reindeer webkinz! He is very awesome and cute :) I am searching for any kind of Christmas wallpaper and flooring for his room :) It can be from any year. I am not picky so if anyone has spare Christmas wallpaper/flooring, please let me know and I will gladly send something in return. :) Please let me know if there is anything specific you want as well! Have a wonderful day! ~PJ5

oh! I forgot to mention that my UN on webkinz is: princejackson :)

Clara0414

@princejackson5, do you still need walls and floors?

hi there @Clara0414! I apologize for ot responding to your message until now. I was able to find some Christmas wallpaper but thank you so kindly for willing to help me. I hope you are having a great day and plmk if you need anything. :) ~PJ5

Clara0414

Haha no worries, glad you did find. :)

hello everyone! its been a long time! Its so nice to see you all again! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year! :) I am helping a dear new webkinz friend of mine out. They collect psi and they gave me certain ones they have been searching for. I would love to surprise them with at least a few to show my appreciation for their friendship. Anyhoo.. here is the list of the webkinz psi they are searching for: pioneer horse, purple panther, Signature king cocker spaniel, candy koala, polar unicorn, and pirate parrot. Thank you all so very much! I really appreciate your help :) ~PJ5

leenie

@princejackson5, I sent some items back to you to thank you for the funny hat. Sorry — I don’t have the items that you need.

Hi there @leenie! :D It is so good to hear from you again! I hope you and your family and your webkinz family are doing very well! :) It is a ok about the psi items! Thank you for reading my post :D Thank you so much for helping me in the past :) It really meant a lot to me. If you need anything, please let me know. I love to help out a fellow friend :) I have not went online on my webkinz today, but as soon as I do, I will send you a thank you note for the gift you sent me! :D thank you so much for sending a present! That is so kind! :) I hope you have a marvelous afternoon! ~PJ5

sillybear101

Hey, I’m building several different music themed rooms and in need of the following: Rock & Roll Wallpaper, Rock & Roll Flooring, Shamrockin’ Guitar, Rockerz Bass Case Closet, Vip Tour Bus, Cancer Symbol Wall Decoration, Scorpio Symbol Wall Decoration, Virgo Symbol Wall Decoration. I have several 50 kinzcash coin to trade or I work out form a payment if you have any of the listed items. SillyBear06 on Webkinz World

Hi, sillybear101. I have all three of the wall decorations you’re looking for. I sent a friend request to sillybear06. Once you accept, I’ll send them. I also have the rock and roll wallpaper and flooring. I’ll send those from my deluxe account, sparklefairyflower, as soon as you accept my friend request from that account.

ponyunicorn

If a deluxe member would be willing to help, I am looking for 2 curved creek tiles and 4 straight creek tiles. I would be happy to send their value in kinzcash coins in return. Thank you! UN ponyunicorn

What theme are these in?

Ellie1953

@ponyunicorn I will send those. Nothing needed, I am happy to be deluxe and able to help.

Comments are closed.