I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 21,229 replies, has 732 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 3 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lfrank

​Hi Everyone , I am In need of 4 -Wacky Tuxedo Pants. I can’t seem to win the pants in the ER game only the other items. I have the following to trade for them;

2-Wacky Tuxedo Jackets

2- Wacky Ballroom Shoes

1- Wacky Zingoz 600 Tropy

5 – Wacky Bunch Balloons

Please let me know if you’d like to trade for any of the items I have listed here. If your looking for something else ask and I might have it and be willing to trade for the pants as well. Please remember to leave me your webkinz user name so I know who to add on WW or who I am trading with.

Thank you in advance for your help.

My Webkinz User Name Is : paisley7905

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

I have been winning more tuxedo pants than anything else. LOL. I have all 4 pairs you need. I’ll take 2 bunches of balloons for them – haven’t won any of those from the Wheel. My UN is alphacat and I’ll send you a friend request.

lfrank

Alphaowlbear , Thank you so much for your help. I have accepted your friends request and sent your balloons to you. I look forward to receiving my pants. Thanks again for all your help. Hugs, paisley7905 aka lfrank

Alphaowlbear

Thanks so much for the balloon bunches! They were the one prize on all the wheels that I haven’t won. I’ll send that other tuxedo pants tomorrow morning. No need to send back anything else – the balloons were great. :-)

Alphaowlbear

Hi paisley7905/lfrank – did you accidentally send me two windows and a side table? Reason I’m asking is that someone else is looking for those same things. PLMK. I got your balloons in exchange for my pants so I thought the other gift was either super far out generous or meant for someone else. Sending out the 4th tuxedo pants to you this morning. :-)

lfrank

@Alphaowlbear No accident , I appreciate a fast easy trade and the help. So enjoy the extra gift !!! Have a wonderful weekend and thanks again for the great trade. Hugs, paisley7905 aka lfrank

Alphaowlbear

That was so generous of you, many, many thanks my new friend! I’m always happy to share my extra items big and small, so PLMK if there’s anything you are looking for.

bubbashuka

Please help me out with this list! :) The starred are what I really want most. 1. Garnet retriever window* (It’s my birth month!) 2. Aquamarine pup window 3. dr Quack side table (1 or 2)* 4. gold sequin hair bow** 5. winter wonderland hair bow* 6. Christmas bell dress 7. Butterfly ballet flats 8. Butterfly gown* 9. butterfly fascinator 10. Tiger lily hat 11. Hamster ball-mobile 12. Toadstool hollow short cottage 13. Raziel dragon slide. If you have any of these items, let me know! My username is bubbashuka or littlesparkletoes, but “littlesparkletoes” is used only sometimes. Thank you!! :)

klovespink

Hi bubbashuka. I have an extra Aquamarine Window, and an extra Garnet Window I can send you. Add me, klovespink, and I will happily send those over. Nothing needed in return, unless you have an extra Ruby Window laying around. :) That one I did not get.

bubbashuka

@klovespink: Thanks so much!! You’re great! I’m so sorry; I don’t have that window you’re looking for. :( I have some rares or exclusives, would you like one?

bubbashuka

Thanks again, @dogfish!!!!

sionnan

Does anyone have the cherry and/or raspberry estore patio plants? I’ve desperately been looking for both. I have anything from estore items to mystery bag clothes to psi and am willing to trade more then one item for each plant. Any help would be amazing!

kittyhub54

Does anyone have the Peridot Window, or the WKNZ Floral Theme Toilet, Rug or Lounger? Also looking for most of the Cars promotion items, and the Goo Goo & Polarberry Items! My Username is Kittyhub54 or SunPuma, let me know what you’d like if you want to trade!

Alphaowlbear

Hi kittyhub54 – I have a floral toilet for you. Do you have a Blanche or Rafi plushie, or Arte Holiday, Ms. Birdy Holiday, Dr. Quack Holiday, or Ms. Cowaline Holiday plushies? If you don’t, that’s okay and you can have the floral toilet anyway. I’m sending you a friend request to your accounts. My UN is alphacat. :-)

kittyhub54

Hi alphaowlbear! I accepted one of your friend requests but apparently my list is full so I couldn’t accept the other one. I don’t have those plushies unfortunately :-( would any of these interest you? Alex Kinz Plushy, BFF Plushies, Black Bear Plushy, Brown Bear Plushy, Bolts Plushy, Bunny Plushy, Captain Dogbeard Plushy, Cinder Plushy, Cowabelle Kinz Plushy, Daisy Doe Holiday Holushy, Dex Dangerous Plushy, Doug the Dog Plushy, Fred Rover Plushy, Mr Moo Plushy, Molly Kinz Plushy, Nibbles Kinz Plushy, Nuts Plushy, Persephone Plushy, Plush Besties, PJ Collie Plush, Polar Bear Cub Plushy, Raziel Plushy Toy, Sally Cat Kinz Plushy, Sparky Kinz Plushy, White Tiger Cub Plushy, or Yellow Chick Plushy – let me know if you need one of these and I’ll send it over! Thank you!

Alphaowlbear

Just the white tiger would be fantastic. I already sent the floral toilet – that item still makes me laugh. Haha. Enjoy!

kittyhub54

Does anyone have the Peridot Window, or the WKNZ Floral Theme Toilet, Rug or Lounger? Also looking for most of the Cars promotion items, and the Goo Goo & Polarberry Items!

SpringBreeze

I’ve got the toilet! My want list is on the most recent let’s make a deal page. But I don’t need anything back if you don’t have anything there for trade. My username is Lollichka. What’s yours?

Comments are closed.