I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,366 replies, has 505 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

kitkat8765

Also, About the PSIs I am looking for. I need to make yet another correction. I do NOT need the Sig. Rhino PSI. I found mine. I need the Regular Rhino PSI and the Sig. Bull Terrier PSI (weight lifting station). Thank you Also looking for these clothing items: -Blue Bunny Hat
      -Purple Bunny Hat
      - Pirate Costume TOP (goes with burgundy costume (hat, boots, sash and has dark blue/black pants)
      - Pink Cave Explorer Outfit (all pieces)
      - Alyssa Costume “Blue” Shoes & headpiece/crown
      - Nafaria Crown/Headpiece (that goes with purple dress)
      -Lucky Leprechaun Hat
      -Emerald Slippers

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

redcherry783

Hey Kitkat! If you still needed the hat, you could’ve just kept it! :) I will send again later today and am still looking for emerald slippers. I can get you purple bunny hat as well. I have to ask, how is your pursuit of mystery things coming along? ROFL, hope you don’t go too overboard with them! :P

kitkat8765

@redcherry Keep your hat, girl. lol Don’t want to send it back. hahaha I’m getting tons of “mystery” items. Any you are looking for? Are you in need of a crispy carrot suit? :) :) You know how I feel about that stuff.

dogfish

@redcherry783, Hey, I sent the 2 bunny hats, I think I sent the pirate too, but can send again, I have plenty. The Nafaria is estore. Not sure but think there is only an Alyssa dress, no shoes, or crown. May need to double check that. LOL Sorry, I think I sent the wrong windows, but resent.TTYS, DF

ilovemoonie

Hello everyone!! Does anybody have a Easter basket wardrobe from the super wheel? I was hoping to get it, but I didn’t. :( I have the greenhouse from the super wheel I would be willing to trade for it, as well as some other items, so just let me know what you’d like for it if you have it. Also, does anybody have a strawberry rain coat, wacky bunny plush, or spring window from the white chocolate eggs, that they would trade for a purple wildflowers and/or straight river tile from the white chocolate eggs? Also, I am looking for extra puddles,(not the muddy ones) and vases of flowers from the milk chocolate eggs. I have some extras of some of the other prizes, as well as a 1,000 dollar coin and a few other things I think. Just let me know if you have anything I listed and what you’d want for it if you’re not needing what offered to trade. Thank you!! :)

katiekinz86

Hi @ilovemoonie, I have a Easter basket wardrobe. I was wondering what other items you had to trade? Also i have a few rain puddles from the chocolate eggs. Would you be willing to trade the straight river tile you have for 3 rain puddles?

kitkat8765

@katiekinz86 Hi, did I send everything I was supposed to? And thank you so much for your trade. If I missed something please let me know. Did you trade your Easter Basket Wardrobe? or do you still have it?

KatSkan

I missed out on the White Tulips and Muddy Rain Puddle during the chocolate egg event. If anybody has either of these that they could trade, I have some extra yellow tulips, spring flower dresses, spring argyle sweaters, Easter wreaths, and rubber ducky raincoats that I could send in return. My UN is KatSkan. Thanks!

katiekinz86

Hi @Katskan, I have extras of the white tulips and puddles from the chocolate eggs. Did you want the RAIN puddle or the MUDDY puddle or both kinds since i think they are two different items?? How many were you wanting? just one of each item or more? Id love a Easter wreath, raincoat, and yellow tulips if you have some to spare. Friend me at katiekinz86 : )

kitkat8765

Do you have a 3rd acct. I can send to? And if you have plenty of the tiles, I could use 2 more. and if you found the green tiles, I’d really appreciate those. I have these accts. kitkatt7654 kitkatt4567 dragonlover0602

kitkat8765

@katiekinz86 If you don’t trade the wheel wardrobe, I’d be happy to trade another mystery bag item for it. I’ve already started sending what I’ve seen you ask for. I will just assume you didn’t get anything from the mystery bags, since you didn’t get the two beanbag chairs. You have them now though. :) Thanks for everything.

I am looking for lots of alpine evergreen trees! Please lmk and friend me if you have some! :) My user is chivalrousllama

@chivalrousllama – I have some you can have in exchange for GooGoo Berries or any non-PSF foods! Thanks!

kitkat8765

Did anyone get extras of the Rainbow shower from the wheel? I can trade the Persian WP or the strawberry jacket & shoes from the white eggs. Also, I got the blue green house I will trade for it, also from the wheel. Hopefully someone got more than 1. When they put prixes like that on the wheel, I don’t think they should put KC at all….just put the same item in 2 spots, etc. Otherwise, some of use end up with KC on some of the spins. Or they could keep it up a couple of days. I’m so bad with these spins and cookies and eggs. It’s ridiculous. They should give a prize for who has the worst luck on those things. lol Now, you can understand why I don’t have a gambling bone in my body. :)

katiekinz86

Hi @kitkatt8765, I got the Rainbow shower on the wheel id happily add to your list of items if you haven’t gotten it yet? I had wanted it SO badly when it was a new item released way back in March of 2011 as a Pet of the month goodie bag item. I had searched and searched and finally had traded and got my hands on one…. and go figure now without trying i got one on the wheel HAHA Ive been trying to reply to your other message about our current in progress trade but it hasn’t seemed to want to post so i will try again for a third time. Also i sent 6 more straight street tiles to you today (3 on each of your accounts). Is that enough or do you need more?

kitkat8765

@katiekinz86 I understand about things not posting. I really want the rainbow shower. and can you refresh my memory about the other items? And thank you so much for the straight tiles. I sent thank yous so that you would know that I got them. When you post something, copy it before clicking post. If it looks like it didn’t post. Paste it on a new post and post again. Sometimes it may show up twice, but that’s the website’s problem. :)

kitkat8765

@katiekinz86 I went back to pg. 476 and answered our original post. I’m about to send you a FR to your second acct. and I will send you the extra items I have from the mystery bags. If you already have something, just send it back and I will send something else. :) Thanks so much.

katiekinz86

Also, have you gotten the Sparkly wallpaper and flooring yet? (from the Doug the dog gem hunt)

kitkat8765

@katiekinz86 No, I haven’t gotten it. Can you please send a FR to my acct. from your second acct. I forgot what it was. :)

cuddlyfur1

Hi! Id trade my rainbow shower for your blue greenhouse.

kitkat8765

@cuddlyfur1 I would be happy to trade. What is your UN? Mine is kitkatt7654

Comments are closed.