I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,437 replies, has 506 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

kitkat8765

Stretching it here, I know. But I am looking for 2 of the diamond Wardrobes…promos with the 2 plush pets in the e-store. I have an Amethyst (Feb) Wardrobe to trade for 1 and other estore, promo, PSIs to trade. I have all of the mystery bag and mystery clothing items to trade. I still have the full Southern Belle Costume, and all 3 PSIs from the white cosmic Bear, cosmic bear, mystic cosmic bear. I have the grand estate sofa, tiki hut bed, Fairy Deb Gazebo (this my be worth more than the wardrobe, but that is fine with me, I want the wardrobe) I am an April Baby and Diamonds are my best friend.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lucida

Hi, I am looking for the Fancy Frozen Piano (from 2016 Winterfest Cookies) and a ton of other things. Please take the time to look at my list and let me know if there is anything you have. I have a TON of things for trade including PSI, older holiday items, Jumbleberry Fields, Nafaria, SPREE, Superbed Gift Boxes, RETIRED exclusives, rare items, Mazin’ Hamsters, promos, and more! Just let me know what you’re looking for and I’m sure we can work something out!
      White Chocolate Egg Prizes:
      Strawberry Rain Coat
      White Wildflowers
      Mystery Bag Clothing:
      Crunchy Carrot Outfit (all pieces)
      Daisy Dress Shoes
      Daisy Hat
      Holiday Ribbon Bow
      Pink Posy Hat
      Pink Posy Pumps
      Sleepy Owl Slippers
      Strawberry Dress
      Sweet Corn Hat
      Sweet Corn Shoes
      Webkinz 10 King Crown
      Webkinz 10 King Shoes
      Holiday Gifts:
      Emerald Treasure Chest (2013 Leprechaun Gift)
      Flower Power Wind Turbine (2013 Earth Day Gift)
      Pink Rocking Horse (2013 Christmas Gift)
      Sensational Water Spinner (2011 Summer Sensation Gift)
      Spring Flower Chair (2013 Easter Gift)
      Turtle Wading Pool (2012 Summer Sensation Gift)
      Wacky Christmas Gnome Lantern (2013 Christmas Gift)
      Room Theme Items:
      Strawberry Grape Couch (Fruitland Theme)
      Jolly Holly Bed (Home for the Holidays Theme)
      Cheery Chimney Fireplace (Santakinz Workshop)
      Shrubbery Sleeper Bed (Gamers Garden Theme)
      Christmas Caroler Gazebo (Christmas Carol Theme)
      Christmas Treats Coffee Table (Santakinz Workshop)
      Deck of Stone Bench (Gamers Garden Theme)
      Deck of Stone Dining Table (Gamers Garden Theme)
      Divine Dresser (Gamers Garden Theme)
      Festive Sidewalk Lamp (Christmas Carol Theme)
      Festive Sidewalk Tree (Christmas Carol Theme)
      Gamers Garden Glass Side Table (Gamers Garden Theme)
      Town Square Bench (Christmas Carol Theme)
      Town Square Bulletin Board (Christmas Carol Theme)
      Town Square Chair (Christmas Carol Theme)
      Hickory Clock (Santakinz Workshop)
      Jolly Holiday Dining Table (Santakinz Workshop)
      Noth Pole Lamppost (Santakinz Workshop)
      Playing Deck Chair (Gamers Garden Theme)
      Roasted Chestnuts Cart (Christmas Carol Theme)
      Santakinz’ Christmas Chair (Santakinz Workshop)
      Santakinz’ Helper Stool (Santakinz Workshop)
      Santakinz’ Helper Workbench (Santakinz Workshop)
      Santakinz’ Sofa (Santakinz Workshop)
      Santakinz’ Workshop Dresser (Santakinz Workshop)
      Santakinz’ Workshop Wall Lantern (Santakinz Workshop)
      Steps to Santakinz Room Divider (Santakinz Workshop)

Jlo22912

Hi @lucida i have the strawberry grape couch and the jolly holly bed for trade what do you have for older holiday items or what are you willing to trade for these 2 items jlmk :) also what are promo items? Neptuneo96o

Lucida

Here are some of the Holiday items I have, I put a list of PSIs/promos on the other forum, so feel free to look over there as well –
          Chocolate Egg Fridge
          Egg Holder Love Seat
          Glittering Gem Tree
          Hovering Menorah
          Leprechaun Stained Glass Window
          Mini Wind Turbine
          Pink Lemonade Stand
          Santakinz’ Dining Chair
          Hovering Menorah
          Overstuffed Stocking
          Leprechaun Stained Glass Window
          Small Red Christmas Tree
          Spring Egg Car
          Summer Lounge Chair
          Sun Seeking Solar Panel
          Town Square Music Stand
          Weathered Windmill
          WKF Drum Roll Snare
          Cupid’s Wings
          Emerald Slippers
          I Heart U Masquerade Mask
          Merry Christmas Toque
          Boy and Girl Pilgrim Outfits
          Santakinz Outfit (all pieces)
          Mrs. Santakinz Outfit (all pieces)
          Ice Prince and Princess Outfits
          Reindeer Slippers

Jlo22912

Hi @lucid I am interested in the chocolate egg fridge and the girl pilgrim outfit if that sounds ok to you :) Thank you! Neptuneo96o

Lucida

Sure, I will go ahead and send you those today, thanks!

katiekinz86

@Lucida I have the 2012 summer sensation turtle wading pool, the 2013 Easter gift box spring flower chair. Also i think i got a strawberry rain coat and I know i have a lot of Santakinz Christmas theme, i will log on and make a list of what i have and post it. I am VERY interested in these items from your list of items you have for trade! Pink Lemonade stand, cupids wings, leprechaun window, and the weathered windmill (that is from this years white egg correct?). Hopefully we can work out a trade : ) Also where was the list of promos you mentioned posted? Thanks!

katiekinz86

Also just found a garden games theme divine dresser so add that to the items i have on your want list : ) will look for other items in my docks as im searching for the santakinz theme lol

Lucida

Hi katiekinz86, please refer to: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/my-want-list-4/page/241/#reply-981814 where I left a post for you with a list of the PSIs and promos I have for trade. I also have all the collection items and holiday stuff from recent years as well. I would be interested in the older holiday gifts you mentioned and any items from the Santakinz and Christmas Carol themes that you have. And yes, the weathered windmill is the grand prize for white chocolate eggs this year. I also have other White chocolate egg prizes for trade if you’re interested – the river tiles perhaps? JLMK :)

keuka01

@Lucida – I have the Divine Dresser, Deck of Stone Dining Table and Gamers Garden Glass Side Table. Do you have any of these Retired Items: Bejewelled Coffee Table, Elegant Egyptian Vanity, Royal Banquet Chair, Dragonfly Dining Table, Football Fridge, Football Tub and Stadium Lightning Lamp? PLMK. If not we can work out something else. Thanks. your friend suze01

Lucida

I have the Football Tub, I can trade you that and the Artist’s Bunk Lamp (promo) for the Divine Dresser, Deck of Stone Dining Table, and Gamers Garden Glass Side Table. If that’s okay, JLMK

keuka01

@Lucida – OK. Coming your way. Many Thanks. your friend suze01

kitkat8765

Looking for these items: 1 sparkle gem Floor 1 bloomin green chair Two Suits Deck Table (wheel)
      Two Suits Deck Chair x1 (wheel) 10 year Stove (blue) Superchef Stove Polar Bear Plushy
      Leprechaun Plush Toy Magical Forest Crystals (pink)
      WKF Ascended Princess Throne
      Straight Road Spree Dirt Tiles Lovely Iridescent Shower
      Lovely Iridescent Toilet -Emerald Slippers
      -Red Spring Sparkly Dress –Mrs. Santakinz Slippers
      - Pirate Costume TOP (goes with burgundy costume (hat, boots, sash and has dark blue/black pants) (Not the green “silk” top)
      - Pink Cave Explorer Outfit (all pieces) Weightlifters Station (PSI Sig. Bull Terrier) Slippery Slide (PSI Rhino)
      Pot of Gold Slide Easter Basket Wardrobe (wheel)

katiekinz86

@kitkatt8765, I want to make sure you received the gem flooring and wallpaper i sent you? Hoping you did and that the flooring on today’s list is simply a second flooring your in search of. If you did not receive gem flooring from me PLEASE let me know and i will look on my account. Ive had that happen a few times when i send items it acts like they sent fine and then the items shows up back in my dock! I thought they had gotten that glitch fixed? Oh well either way let me know LOL Also i replied to your other post about i do still have the egg wardrobe. Was that canopy flower bed mystery item you sent me toward the other stuff i sent you or toward the egg??? I was just confused with the timing of when you sent the bed and when the post on here posted about the wardrobe…. I also think i have a ascended princess throne for trade and i thought you got the polar bear plushy? But if you need it i think i also have that also

kitkat8765

Hi @katiekinz I sent the bed to try to make sure I didn’t owe anything, and if you thought it would deserve to be part payment for the egg wardrobe, then that would work for me. However, if you thought we were even, then I will be happy to send more for the wardrobe. And yes, I would love to have the ascended throne. The bed I sent came from the mystery bags, and I think I sent a couple of other things from them. I have more of those items or the mystery clothing bag for the wardrobe and throne. Plmk what you want specifically from them. I sent the bed even though you didn’t ask for it, because to me, it was the best item in the bags. There’s a wolf den bunk bed too. I have extras of “most” of the clothing items, but not all. As for the WP/floor, yes, I received yours. Someone sent me a WP without the floor, so I was asking for a floor only for that reason. I love, love anything gemstone related. I collect gemstones in “real” life. :) I also love dragons, lamps/lights, water related, gazebos, shoes and Christmas items. And the color red. So those are my passions. :) I pretty much stay confused since I came on the trading forum, so it isn’t you, it’s me. lol Sorry, I can be confusing.

redcherry783

Hiya friend! Just decided to reply to your other post on this one, LOL. I am so glad you kept both hats!! Do not want to go through that again, ROFL. Glad C didn’t have to spend more on getting those… I can send you red spring sparkly dress, just let me get to it soon. I’m a lot busier now that break has ended. Yes, I do know what it’s like with you and mystery stuff, LOL. I am needing daisy hat and posy hat, but not to worry, I offered for them on this forum somewhere already. :)

redcherry783

OMG, I read their post wrong and apparently they are NEEDING the daisy hat and posy hat. Whooops! Guess I’ll go back to searching! :P Just sent emerald slippers and posted on your page with further explanation only for if you are curious ;)

Jlo22912

Same here I sent you the sparkle gem wallpaper and flooring as well did you actually receive them? Neptuneo96o I also have the pink forest crystals if your interested in a trade

kitkat8765

I did, and thank you so much. I sent a thank you, hope you got it. This kinzpost doesn’t always work correctly. How many of the pink crystals do you have to trade? And what would you like in return?

vita1961

@kitkat8765 I have a bloomin green chair for trade. Do you still need it? Please tell me what you would be willing to trade for it. I am not looking for anything particular.

kitkat8765

@vita I got it today. But thank you so much for the offer.

MidnightLuna

Does anyone have the old Deluxe DJ headphones gift for trade? I have a few Rare things and Exclusive things.

holliegirl

Did anyone get an extra Dragon Egg Music Box from the super wheel? I can offer some rare clothing and furniture, as well as some unopened chocolate eggs and some extras of the prizes. If there’s something specific you want please let me know, thanks! UN Holliegirl.

dogfish

@holliegirl, Hi, if you still need this, send a FR to mangomonkey23, not sure if we are friends or not, but I can send one nothing needed back. DF

Comments are closed.