I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,437 replies, has 506 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

kitkat8765

@Leenie I just need 1 floor, because I was sent a WP. And yes, I will for sure use the gem wp/floor 3 times. :) :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ShanTilley

I am looking for the calico cat plush. I saw it on one of the wheels, but I forget which one. I think it was only there for one day because I haven’t seen it since. You can let me know what you’d like in return. My UN is AuntLulu123. Thanks!

Hello everyone! I am looking for a Ms. Cowoline Holiday Plush and a Tubby Tummies Holiday Bear Plush. If you have one, let me know what you are looking for and hopefully we can work out a trade! Thanks so much!

Picia

Hi I’m looking for rare theme items and jumble berry theme items(: Also the basset hound psi! Thanks! My user is picia

kitkat8765

**** Update on my want list***** Leaving off items I am in potential trades for. Pot of Gold Slide 1 sparkle gem Floor Two Suits Deck Table (wheel)
      Two Suits Deck Chair x1 (wheel) 10 year Stove (blue) 10 year dining chair
      Straight Road Spree Dirt Tiles Lovely Iridescent theme items EXCEPT for fireplace, sink, vanity (those I have)
      Emerald Slippers
      - Pink Cave Explorer Outfit (all pieces) -Alyssa Shoes (Blue)
      PSIs
      Weightlifters Station (PSI Sig. Bull Terrier) Slippery Slide (PSI Rhino)

leenie

@kitkat8765, I sent you the slippers. Thanks for the random items that you sent earlier. I read through the postings. It looks like two people already sent you the gem wallpaper/flooring. Are you making a third room?

redcherry783

Hi kitkat! I wonder if you checked your webkinz account yet cuz I sent a pair of emerald slippers last night. I don’t want to be after your promos, but I have a friend who is looking for grand estate stuff and I see you have a spa. I will go double check with her, but if she doesn’t have it, I would love to trade for the sofa in order to trade for something that she is getting for me, lol.

redcherry783

Hi again! Turns out she already has the sofa and just needs the bed. We are both looking for diamond wardrobes for you now, LOL.

kitkat8765

Hi @redcherry783 I only have the sofa in the grand estate stuff to trade. I have a Amethyst wardrobe from Feb. to trade for the Diamond one. :)

I have a straight road spree dirt tile! I don’t know if we are friends on webkinz world. What is your WUN? Mine is chivalrousllama

kitkat8765

@chivalrousllama mine is kitkatt7654 I think we are friens already. What would you like for the tile?

katiekinz86

@kitkatt8765 I am SO sorry i just realized the throne you want is the WKF one not the one from the theme : P never realized there was two, all that WKF stuff must be new. I do not have any WKF items but let me know if ya want to trade for the princess theme one lol

leenie

This is FYI. I sent the WKF throne.

kitkat8765

@katiekinz That’s ok. :) I have the WKF one now. And I’d really like to trade for the egg wardrobe. I have a princess theme throne, and as of right now, I only have one of each of the princess theme items (I actually need to check and see if I’m missing an item. But the ones I have are already in a room. So, I guess for now, I will focus on the wardrobe if you still have it. Thanks so much for the offer, though. :)

leenie

@kitkat8765, I sent you an Easter Basket Wardrobe. I probably still owe you for the clothes that you sent.

katiekinz86

Hi @kitkatt8765 SO sorry i am just seeing this post, it looks like you got a egg wardrobe from Leenie though so are you good now? : )

Comments are closed.