I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,408 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi everyone! I am looking for a few items. I have plenty to trade if you want. So I am looking for Drum Set, hot coco display, Soda Machine Fridge , Wacky Soda Machine, Wacky snack Machine, and Classic Style Popcorn Cart. – HelloKitty513

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, @HelloKitty513, Sending you a Wacky Snack Machine Fridge and Wacky Soda Machine Fridge…Nothing needed in return. Enjoy! Roxy616 :)

bubbashuka

Did someone send me Valentine’s Cupcakes from the Ganz Estore?? To my Secret Valentine, I thank you so very much, it was an amazing surprise! :D I’d love to know who it was. <3

Roxy616

Hi, @bubbashuka, Just wanted to send you a little something to let you know I was thinking of you and hoping you’re doing well in your recovery! Your friend, Roxy <3

lilstinky

@Roxy616 – was it you that send me the Valentine’s Cupcakes also? What a pleasant surprise it was to receive it! You are so thoughtful and caring to all of us on this forum. Thank you SO much. I truly appreciate your friendship. ~ momssanitytime

Roxy616

Hi, momssanitytime, Yes, it was me, and like with the others, I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and show my appreciation in some small way for all the wonderful random gifts you’ve sent me and the many times you’ve helped me with items that were needed. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend, and I hope you enjoy the gift. Have an awesome Valentine’s Day!!! Hugs, Roxy <3

bubbashuka

Thank you so much! You’re so kind. I’m doing great! I hardly feel like I got the surgery, the scar is looking great.

Roxy616

@bubbashuka, That’s fantastic to hear…So glad you’re doing great!!! Hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day! Roxy <3

TropicalGirl

To whatever lovely WKN friend sent me a gift from eStore…thank you from the bottom of my heart! I do wish gifts from eStore could be sent/received with the names of the givers, but since so far it’s anonymous, I just want to say thanks! Life has been wildly busy/crazy so that I rarely get to these forums, and I miss being able to help my friends, but I hope you all are well and that you all have a wonderful Valentine’s Day! ~ TropicalGirl/MamaBearoftriplets <3

Roxy616

Hi, MamaBear, Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you and hoping you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day! Miss getting to talk to you on here but know you’ve been incredibly busy these last few months…Take care and hope you enjoy the gift! Hugs, Roxy <3

TropicalGirl

@Roxy616, you are so kind and generous, thank you! I think of you (and all the wonderful folks here) every single day and wish you all the best, but can’t get here too often to actually say so. Wishing you a lovely Valentine’s Day tomorrow and all the best to you and your family. ~Your friend, TropicalGirl/MamaBearoftriplets <3

akamom

Hi @trexjt2013, I wanted to say thank you for the neon pink ski suit pieces! That was a wonderful surprise! I had gotten close to a month behind with opening gifts (I like to log and store the foods right when I open them so they don’t get lost in the shuffle of my ridiculously overcrowded dock). Real life can get pretty hectic so that’s the reason for the delay. Anyway, I hunted down your post from January 4 about the dispenser foods. Wow, this forum can be a bit difficult to load and navigate sometimes! But I would love to receive those as well. PSFs, dispensers, seeds, I love them all! Anytime it’s convenient. I’m in no rush whatsoever. It sounds like the food chain is a real labor of love for you, and I want you to know I truly appreciate the time you put into it. Thanks again! – akamom121

luna101217

@Roxy616 I left a message for you here the other day, but I don’t know if it actually got posted… You are such a wonderful friend to me, and I want you to know I value your friendship so very much!! Even in the face of hardships, you still always find a moment to say a kind word or just let me know how you are doing! And of course you are always the first to see if you have an item I’m looking for whenever I post in this section! :) On that note… I’d also like to say a great, big THANK YOU for the sweet gift you sent me yesterday!! I was shocked to see that pink cottage, as it’s almost been “taunting” me in the ads on the sidebar in WW. It’s like you somehow knew that every time I saw the ad with the cottage that my internal voice was screaming “I want that!” LOL! My pets also really enjoyed the Valentine’s foods you sent! We put them in a special fridge so they don’t get lost, and will eventually put them in our newest Valentine’s room once we collect enough of the collection event

Roxy616

You’re so welcome, Luna…Really glad you liked it! Was just thinking of you and wanted to send you something special to let you know how much I appreciate and value your friendship and kindness (and if you’re wondering about the mystery gift, yes, this time it WAS me! lol). I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day, and thank you once again for your kind words…they always manage to brighten my day when I need it the most!!! Hugs, Roxy <3

luna101217

@Roxy616 Thank you again for the lovely gifts!! And, yes, I WAS wondering! I guess I should have known since the two pink items could easily “go together” and probably will in my house! ;) I honestly can’t wait to start building a room around them! Speaking of rooms, I sent in the room design you helped me finish by sending me the two different cupcake chairs a little while ago. Hopefully it gets featured so you can see what I did with them! I hope your week is going well so far and that you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day too!! (((Hugs))), luna101217

Comments are closed.