I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,366 replies, has 505 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Does anyone have any of the valentines walls of floorings or both?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

To the very generous person who sent me the Valentine Cupcakes from the estore, I wish to say Thank You very much! They were a big surprise and brightened my day greatly. I have been going crazy for the last week doing the challenges on 7 accounts and I do not think I am ever going to get them all done. This gift allowed me to actually do some decorating which is one of my favorite things to do on Webkinz.

Roxy616

@blurayne, Really hope you enjoy it…Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you and truly appreciate all the help you’ve given me. Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day! Hugs, Roxy <3

Nate4555

Thanks to my secret valentine for sending the valentine cupcakes! The look awesome in my Valentine Lounge I have been working on. I am grateful for all of my friends here. Happy Valentines Day! Nate4555

Roxy616

@Nate4555, You’re so welcome…Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you, and I hope you enjoy it! Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!!! Hugs, Roxy <3

Hi @Roxy616 Thank you so much for sending me the pantry and all those chocolates! I’m so happy that I have one to complete my Valentine’s Day room now. Being away from a computer is killing me. The mobile app is really limiting. lol I can’t wait to go home. Have a great week! :) Sandi

Roxy616

Hi, Sandi, You’re so welcome…More than happy to help, and I know what you mean about the mobile app! Still have one more new chocolate to send you later tonight. Hope you have a great week, too! Roxy :)

trexjt2013

Let me first say how very SORRY I am to ALL my FOOD CHAIN FAMILY for not keeping up with the CHAIN!! I have been battling DEPRESSION over the past several WEEKS. It is over nothing in general and unfortunately it runs in the FAMILY (My mother takes medication for it). I have no Health Coverage and can not afford medication let alone the cost involved in diagnosis. I am not suicidal so please don’t worry for me there. It comes and goes for no particular reason. I have been visiting W/W lately sending requested Hearts and Challenge objects to FRIENDS, and played a few Tournaments with others but have neglected the FOOD CHAIN, for that I am so SORRY. I am eternally grateful for everyone’s help in the past several months but I believe I will step back for awhile. (For my own Health and Sanity). I will continue to check here to see if I might be able to help with requests, as well as may have a request of my own from time to time. Please try to STAY WELL and KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS AS YOU ARE IN MINE!!! With Sincere Love, trexjt2013

@trexjt2013 Please do not worry about the food chain at all. Your health is way more important. I understand what you are going through, as my daughter suffers from severe depression. You are in my prayers. Take care, Sandi

orangeiscool

trexjt2013 – Just read your post and want you to know my thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you can find some pleasure knowing you have friends here on WW who care about you and only wish you the best. Your friend: geenmama

Nate4555

You have been missed my friend. Wishing you the strength to be well and take care of you. Lots of prayers and hope for all good things, Nate4555

Alphaowlbear

Hi trexjt2013 – I’m so glad you reached out :-) My thoughts and prayers are with you. You are such a kind and generous person – WW is overflowing with comraderie and good wishes – please post again soon. Your friend, alphacat :-)

netge

So sorry to hear you are battling depression. I suffered for many years and know how debilitating it can be. Please know that I am thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. Please don’t worry about the food chain, I am sure we all understand. Take care of yourself and I hope you feel well again soon. Love from Your Friend Netg and Netg2

akamom

Hi @trexjt2013, thank you so much for sharing with us. Please do not worry for one second about the food chain. I know how much you love it, but WW should be a positive outlet and never a source of any pressure. Even though our connections through WW are virtual, the joy they bring is very real. You have sent so much happiness into all our lives with your gifts. Now take some time for yourself and let us help to encourage you. I pray that this difficult time will pass quickly and that you will soon be recharged and feeling well again. Thinking of you and wishing you the best, your friend akamom121

Roxy616

@trexjt2013, I’m so sorry for what you’ve been going through these past weeks and can relate all-too well as to how devastating and thoroughly debilitating depression can be. You absolutely need to do what’s best for you and your health right now, and if that means stepping back for awhile, then that’s exactly what you should do. Please know that you’re not alone in this and have many friends here who care for you and want only the best for you…My thoughts and prayers are with you, trex, as is my support, and it’s my sincere hope that you will soon begin to feel better. Until then, please let me know if there is anything at all that you need. Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

animalmomkls

Hi Trexjt2013, I just read your post and I’m so sorry. You are such a wonderful Webkinz friend. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

puppies4me

@trexjt2013, Thank you so much for your post! Depression is a serious medical condition. I know. It runs heavily in my family, even in children. Fortunately, where I live we have a mental helth center where people of all ages, income level, and with or without insurance, can get help from mental health professionals. I pray that you can find a facility like that near you and that you are able to get the help you need. Also, speaking for myself, I would be glad to see you post on here, not only to gift, but to let us know how you are doing. It was good to hear from you! Your friend, heart059

lilstinky

@trexjt2013 – So sorry that you are going through this difficult time. I will be praying for you that you will be feeling better quickly. You are such a kind friend. Please do not feel the need to keep up with the food chain. We are grateful for all you’ve done. Take care of yourself.

grantlee1

hi @trexjt2013, I am so sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time right now. It runs in my family as well. I do know that NAMI (google) will help you find access to medication and providers even if you are not insured. I hope you find what you need and feel better soon and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Your friend, grantlee

Comments are closed.