I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 26,303 replies, has 800 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Traveller

@blurayne Thank you so much for the chef’s coat and other goodies! What a lovely way to start my day. <3 <3 <3 Your friend Traveller.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

You are welcome @Traveller, I am always happy to help a friend. By the way I love your user name. :) blurayne

Traveller

Why thank you! I was living in Singapore when I first began playing but I knew we were planning to move back to North America. So, I chose “Traveller.” Your name is cool, too. And I don’t know how you knew I was coveting the chef’s jacket. All I won was $20. LOL. Thank goodness for friends like you! Let me know if you’re ever heading into kinzchatplus.

Hi Guys! I’m in the process of making a Halloween backyard and a breakfast room so If anyone has items they want to trade that would fit either of my two rooms I would really appreciate it. My user is chylerspaulson if anyone wants to become friends. Thanks in advance!

Hi!! What kind of breakfast items are you looking for? I got decoration food/cups and may have silverware decorations too. Just let me know what you’re looking for and I’ll see if I have it. Friend me at angelgirldog7

oudoll2

To the person that sent me and the girls the gorgeous estore patio door/window….. Thank you so very much!! We love it! That was very sweet and generous of you!! Let me know if we can ever do anything for you! Thanks again!! You all are the best in these forums!

orangeiscool

Hi – I am trying to complete a Forest Tile Room and am hoping someone can help me find 3 dining room chairs. I have the table but unfortunately received only 1 chair out of our combined three accounts. I am hoping someone can come to my aid. Thank you. Your Webkinz friend: longarms7

blurayne

Hey @orangeiscool, 3 Forest tile dining chairs on the way to you. Enjoy! Your friend blurayne

ryleigh105

I’m looking for a Piece of Chocolate Fool’s Gold, from Don’t Rock the Boat. My UN is ryleigh105

lilstinky

@ryleigh105 – I just sent a FR. Once accepted, the fool’s gold chocolate will be on its way to you. ~ momssanitytime

Comments are closed.