I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,385 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I all, I need the fashion designers desk, and some pieces of fashion week clothes (especially the belt!) I missed most of the fashion week, Thanks CutesSarahFriend

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ElfinStray

***Really looking for- NEED***
      -Draw String Cargos (PJSeaonal. They black with pink strings)
      -Shock Rockin’ Shoes (Mohawk Monkey psi. They blue & green)
      ***Looking for- WANT***
      -Tinker Hat, Helping Paws Sneakers, Black & White Cat Hat, Mixed Match Tights, Arcade Pool Table, Farm Playground, Carousel/Rides (no slides), Sandbox, Giant Zingo/Zango Plush, Holly Fairy Princess Crown, Lucky Leprechaun’s Hat.
      ——————————————————————-
      **********I’m Trading********** (press F3 to search for a item or just look)
      ***PSI: Amazing Acorn Armoire, Banana Boom Box, Buried Bone Fridge, Dashin’ Dachshund Treadmill, Poco Fiesta Throne. ***VALUED: Arte’s Clock, Crown Me Trophy Pedestal, Cut The Cards Counter, Fog Machine, Gold Safe, Large Pane Window, Loving Caring Bouquet, Ms. Cowoline Reading Chair, Poncho’s Sombrero, Rainbow Coffee Table, Regal Rug, Robo-Handy Table, Trading Card Condo Flooring, Webkinz Day Year 13 Trophy, Studio Headphones. ***RARE: Ancient Wading Pool, Elegant Victorian Fountain, Friendly Face Flower, Hand-Carved Lion Statue, Hot Air Balloon, In-Home Bowling Alley, Jumpin’ Jukebox, Legionnaire Shield, Medieval Chest, Medieval Unicorn Tapestry, Neo Gothic Fireplace, Samurai Armor Stand, Tasteful and Tasty Tea Set, Viscountess Vanity Chair, Wild Safari Print Screen. ***PET OF THE MONTH: Balloon Blower. ***HOLIDAY: Autumn Sunset Toque, Holiday Bomber Jacket, Sparkling Christmas Tree. ***PROMO: Blue Team Snowsuit, Chocolate Cupcake

:) Hello elfin stray I would really Interested in your banana boom box, just ask what your looking for to trade and i’ll do my best if i have it if i don’t maybe we can work something out my username is Blondie123BBB thanks! ` Blondie123BBB

ElfinStray

@Blondie123BBB – If you don’t have anything on my need or want list, I could do a different random signature psi? Lol, just realized my whole ‘im trading’ list didn’t post through- I probably typed too much rip. I’m ElfinStray in game!

Hello agian umm well i dont happen to have those items but does a rare golf cart interest you for it? :/ I only have certain items and because of my slow computer I dont play webkinz all that much and to be honest i dont have alot of kinzcash for rare items right now… but yeah its all good if you dont wanna trade for that or trade with me in general but either way its all good :) if theres maybe something else that your looking for, just, well let me know! thanks! ` Blondie123BBB

Pupwolf

Hi all – I just adopted the Mystical Panda! I’ve always wanted this pet since the old trading card series 4 and when it came out with the pet medallion promo, it has been my goal :-) It took every medallion I had, but I got the M P! If any food collectors would like its PSF, just let me know and I’d be happy to send – no food needed back, though :-) alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Sorry – the above post about the Mystical Panda is me – I was doing Peek a Newz on my smallest account and forgot to change usernames before posting. alphacat

animalmomkls

Good Morning alphacat, Wow, That is exciting news. Congratulations! Such a pretty pet! I would love one. I just adore all the cool foods in WW. Thanks, your friend animalmomkls : )

Alphaowlbear

Thank you, animalmomkls! I’ve just always wanted that pet. I’ll send the food this morning! Sounds like your food collections are coming together nicely. I wish I could have helped with the old school food – I played from ‘08 to ‘10 and just fed everything to my pets back then. LOL. Have a great day! alphacat

animalmomkls

Hi alphacat, thanks for the pretty food. And, I totally get it. When I first started playing I was broke all the time and no food was saved. Even when I came back, I was pretty broke the first couple of months. LOL But, I finally found some games that I could succeed at and earn money playing them. Yay! Have a great week! Your friend animalmomkls : )

Roxy616

Hi, alphacat…Congratulations on your adoption! So happy you were finally able to get the lovely Mystical Panda!!! Really appreciate your generous offer to send its PSF, and I’d love to have one if possible. I was also going to mention that I had found an extra Bunny Zangoz for you if still needed, but glad to see that dogfish has all three of the plushies for you…that’s so awesome that you’ll be able to complete your collection! Roxy <3

Alphaowlbear

Thank you, Roxy616! My pleasure to send the food for your collection. Thank you for thinking of me about the Bunny Zangoz, but, you are right, I do have it. :-) Let me know if you’re ever looking for anything – alphacat

IouMercer

I’d love to have the PSF :) I have the mystical retriever if you that PSF :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi louMercer- my pleasure to send the food :-) Enjoy! alphacat

dogfish

Hi Alphacat, congrats on your pet. I bought both the TC pets from a lady on WW FB. We used to buy the cards by the boxes, and I never won either. I see players winning them now from a few packs they get at dollar store. How lucky. Do you still need the three plush? LMK I have one more day off, today, then back to class. I’m off to finish all my St Pat coin collections. How annoying has that been? LOL DF

Alphaowlbear

Thank you, dogfish! Two months ago, I found trading cards at only one of the Dollar Trees near me, bought about 5 dozen series 4 and no panda. In fact most of the code prizes were disappointing, so I put my efforts into my medallion collection to earn it. I do still need the 3 plushes, but I do realize how rare they are, especially the HTT bear. You are so sweet to think of them for me :-) I should finish my jelly coin collection today on all four accounts, but it has surely been more time consuming for sure this year – I don’t remember waiting soooo long before for that leprechaun to show up. Enjoy the rest of your spring break – the remainder of the semester will fly by before you know it. Cheers!

lilstinky

@alphaowlbear – Congrats on adopting your new pet! The mystical panda is really cute. I would like to have the psi, please. Thank you for your offer! ~ momssanitytime

Alphaowlbear

Thanks lilstinky! Your name just tickles me every time! My pleasure to send the PSI :-) alphacat

Hello! I was wondering if anyone had an extra pair of Fire element/zodiac sandals, or the air sandals? I need the air ones the most. My Webkinz username is Vanillabunnya, just like my GW name!

Hi @Vanillabunnya I just sent you fire sandals. Sorry I don’t have the air ones. No need to send anything back!

Thank you so much! ^u^

Hi, Does anyone have the Fashion Designers desk, and some extra clothing pieces (especially the belt, shorts) Thanks so much!

Comments are closed.