I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,390 replies, has 505 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Alphaowlbear

Hi grantlee1 – I hope you see this – Would you like any more of the blue floral items? I have such a silly amount of side tables, blue rugs and bean bags that I’d be happy to send more of them. If anyone else reading this would like some, they are yours for the asking. Also, thank you so much for your package :-) My Christmas Cabin room needed a sleepy cat, the Zum for the Fairy Kinz room and the Big Chick is waiting for a new spring room when we get all those new flowers shown in the latest Podkinz episode. Thanks again! alphacat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

netge

I’d like some if you have any spares. Thank you. Happy to send anything you need, if I have it. I am netg and netg2

Alphaowlbear

Hi netge – I’d be happy to send those floral items to you – nothing needed in return – I have so many of them that I’m thrilled to give them away. :-) alphacat

grantlee1

Hi @alphacat, I am glad you could use them…I always like to send something but wasn’t sure what you could use or collect. I would love any of the pieces….I’m going to make a spring room as well and they are so cute. Please let me know if you are searching for anything. Thanks again, your friend, grantlee

Alphaowlbear

Dogfish – you are amazing! Thank you so very much. :-) Those little kinzpost notes I sent are so inadequate. alphacat

snookie365

I need these items: Sky Blue Suit and Sweet 16 Shirt (I would also appreciate any beds, cars, or other decorations sent to me as I am working on a lot of rooms at the moment) -Snookie365

202park

I can send you a bed and two other mystery home items if you would please send me something back. – lillybellparty (webkinz name)

Alphaowlbear

Hi snookie365 – I’d be happy to send you some decor – anything in particular? alphacat

bubbashuka

Heyhey! Just sent some stuff, I’ll try sending more tomorrow. :)

grantlee1

Hi Snookie365, I will send you the Fashion week items…nothing needed in return. Just send a FR my ww un is grantlee. Enjoy!

Hello if somones a deluxe member and if this is not to much trouble if they wish to help can someone please send just a glass topped dining table, the billard table and maybe a sweet slumber bed in the w-shop? thank you so very much for being generous if you can and if you ever want or need something in return just let me know and don’t hesitate to ask :) thank you very much! :) ` Blondie123BBB

snookie365

Sweet slumber bed and glass topped table on your way!

Hello snookie thanks so much for the items if you need something in return just let me know :)

bubbashuka

Just sent 2 billiards tables! Just a note in return please- I’m glad to clean out my dock. ;)

;) Hello Bubbashuka thanks ever so much for the billard tables if you ever want something in return for those items let me know ASAP thank you so very much snookie and Bubba for you generous gifts :) ` Blondie123BBB

@Roxy616, are you still willing to potentially get a Pickleberry prize for me (from filling your jar)? I also still need a few of the Valentine’s Collection prizes but haven’t been able to see which ones I need more of. Are you also willing to send me the new prizes From Sheldon after you buy some for yourself? I am always willing to trade, though. @G2u3c45i, did you know that you can collect the coins from Lucky every 5 hours? I know not all members can play multiple times a day or each day, though.

Roxy616

@Goodluckwolfie, I do still have the filled Pickleberry jar, so just let me know which prize you’d like, and I’ll be happy to send it to you, along with the new items from Sheldon’s Souvenir Shack…Nothing needed in return. I saw that six new items were added to the Vacation Wheel today, so let me know if you’d like any of those, too, and also which Valentine’s Collection items you still need and how many of each. ~ Roxy616 :)

animalmomkls

Hi @Goodluckwolfie, I think I sent you a FR this week to send you some fashion week clothes. I’m really hoping I did the name right. I would love to help you out here too. Roxy616 helped me out last year with my Jumbleberry prizes and I now have a full jar of Pickleberries. So, if there’s another item you want please let me know. If I messed up on your name, well I’m animalmomkls here and in WW and you can send me a FR.

Comments are closed.