I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,385 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Will anyone have an extra Purple Lil Unicorn Rocking Horse? I somehow managed to count the days left for the challenge incorrectly so now I can’t finish it in time and I don’t have any eStore Points. :( I am willing to trade for one since purple is one of my favorite colors. I will post my username only if someone says they have an extra Purple Lil Unicorn Rocking Horse and potentially the food that are the prizes for completing the challenge that they are willing to send me. I don’t need the food as badly, though.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogfish

Hi @webkinzwonders, I did extra accounts for all the rockers, just send me a FR send to happyfeets56. Nothing needed in return. I always stock up on freebies like they are priceless LOL DF

@Dogfish, do you happen to have extras of the food prize (from the challenge) and would you potentially be able to send me the other rocking horses? Do you have more than one purple one? I’m trying to make a room and need two of each if possible. Thank you in advance. :)

dogfish

Hi webkinzwonders. I have extra everything “webkinz” not to mention I can still do the purple on backups today. As long as you have 6 pets and the food it’s easy. I have been a serious collector since I turned ten, and never need anything. PLMK what your user is, because I get random FR all the time. It is impossible to help players I don’t know, and have no clue what they need to boot. DF

dogfish

HI Webkinzwonders, I’m back, I just did a backup just for you, in minutes I got the unicorn. Just out of curiosity do you play on mobile only? Have a busy RL? I go to school, work a part time job and have a very busy social life but still do the challenges every month. I’m always happy to help. I will send the 2 purple and one of each of the others. I like to be able to gift to as many as I can. Good luck on the forums, it’s a wonderful place to make friends. DF

Nate4555

@Roxy616 Thank you for the Crocus Flowers! I have a Crocus flower bed in a room that needs a major makeover. Thank you for your generosity and friendship, Nate4555

Roxy616

@Nate4555, You’re more than welcome, and thank you, too, for your friendship and thoughtfulness…It truly means a lot. Hope you have a wonderful Easter! Hugs, Roxy <3

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – I just posted a giveaway in that forum :-)

Nate4555

Good morning everyone, not sure if my luck with the White Chocolate eggs was typical, but I got 3 skunks. If anyone would like to trade one of my skunks for a rainbow tile or crocus(any color) let me know. Thanks, Nate4555

Alphaowlbear

Hi Nate4555 – I would love to have one of your skunks for a straight rainbow tile if that is good with you. :-) alphacat

Nate4555

That would be great, I will send a skunk your way now. Thanks for the trade, Nate4555

Alphaowlbear

Thanks for the awesome trade, Nate4555! I got just one of the rainbow tiles and I’m thrilled to have a skunk!

IouMercer

I’d love to have one of you skunks if you have one left :) I’ll send rainbow tiles

Nate4555

Hi IouMercer! I sent you a skunk and a couple of other items I am hoping you can use or regift. The skunks are too cute and I didn’t want to keep all 3 if someone else was wishing for one. Glad I found good homes for them with you and Alphacat. Thanks for the tiles! Nate4555

IouMercer

Thanks Nate! I sent some crocus(es)? nothing needed in return

Anyone own a RAINBOW HEDGEHOG I need the Rock Candy Cookies! Thanks Butterflystarr

Comments are closed.