I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 15,720 replies, has 632 voices, and was last updated by  Unicornluv246 5 days, 6 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Congratulations Roxy for having your room featured! It’s so pretty and definitely feels like fall! Great job as always:) Your friend frankie98:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

It’s a beautiful room! Congratulations, Roxy – hope you make the finals! Also, congrats to kibarry73 – I love your featured outfit. I always look forward to seeing how everyone else dresses their pets. :-)

73kibarry

Thank you!!!

Roxy616

Thanks so much for your lovely comment, alphacat! I was both surprised and thrilled to see that my room had been featured…I’m always so amazed by the incredible talent for design and creativity that goes into all the rooms that are submitted! Roxy <3

Roxy616

Hi, @frankie98, Thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to post your congratulations…It was so thoughtful of you! Autumn has always been my favorite time of year, and I really enjoy creating rooms with all the incredible autumn-themed items that are available. I was both surprised and honored to see that my room had been featured, and I’m always beyond excited to see all the beautiful and extremely creative designs that are submitted. Thanks again! Roxy <3

rlla14

Nicely done! Congrats, Roxy!!

Roxy616

Thanks very much, @rlla14…I really appreciate it! Roxy :)

Hi everyone! I’m looking for these items to finish my garden patio. I’m looking for Garden Patio Sink (deluxe day Sept. 2018), Garden Hanging Baskets (deluxe day May 2017), and Backyard Living Summerhouse (Summer Super Mystery Bags 2019). I also have a few questions. 1) Where can I find the sea stone gem in the mining cave? I’ve been looking for it and it’s the last gem to complete my Crown of Wonder. 2) I’m having trouble completing the deluxe challenge and was wondering if you guys could lose to me so I could complete it. I was thinking you could play one move in the game and then after my turn, you would exit. That way, I could complete the challenge. I can help the same way if you guys need any assistance. I am on mainly in the afternoon around 5pm EST. Thanks so much!

Alphaowlbear

Hi unicorn – to find the Sea Stone Gem, limit your search to only the Barking Mad and Howling Horse mines – eventually you will find it in one of those two mines – Good Luck. Sometimes I’m on in the late afternoon so I’ll check to see if you’re on to help with Bathtub Battles. alphacat

73kibarry

I played with someone in the TA and they did that but it did not allow me to win. We had to play the entire game. Just an FYI. Maybe it was my computer but it didn’t work.

Roxy616

Hi, @Unicornluv246, I’ll be happy to help you complete the challenge by losing to you in Bathtub Battles, but I just tested it out and the game will not award you any money or declare you the winner if you choose to exit before the game is over, so unfortunately, we will have to play through each game in order for it to count toward the 7 wins needed. What I can do, though, is if I happen to hit a part of one of your ships, I won’t aim for any squares next to that one; I’ll just continue to aim for random parts of the board so that I can avoid accidentally sinking your ships. For your turns, if you hit one of mine, just keep on until you’ve taken down all five of my ships, and then I’ll ask you to play again. Hope this helps! Roxy :)

EmmaFett

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say a happy late halloween and thank you to everyone who sent me halloween treats yesterday :) I’m really happy to have met so many kind and generous people on these forums <3 -emmapants

libertynews

Thank You everyone for all of the Halloween treats. This was a great Halloween. ☺ ☺ ☺ libertypom

libertynews

@dogfish Thank You for the outfit. I wore it to the Park. Yea! We won the wallpaper. :) liberty

Comments are closed.