I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 16,920 replies, has 665 voices, and was last updated by  ShmooPerson 3 hours, 8 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

shimmershine

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone had one of these clothing items for trade: purple polka dot hair bow, rose gold gown + heels, wind-up doll belt, sugarplum sparkle hairbow, holiday spirit belt. I have been trying to find a few of these, especially the last three, in the trading room with no luck so I was hoping someone on here might have one for trade (PLMK what you are looking for for them). Thank you! – User: Starsqqo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, @shimmershine, All I have from your list is the Purple Polka Dot Hair Bow, but you’re more than welcome to it…Nothing needed in return. Please send a friend request to Roxy616.

shimmershine

Hi @Roxy616, Thank you so much! Are you sure there is nothing you would like in return? I really appreciate it! – Starsqqo

shimmershine

Hi @Roxy616: for some reason I am having some issues with friending people on Webkinz today. I will check again tomorrow so hopefully it will work, but if not would you mind sending me a FR to Starsqqo? Sorry for the inconvenience!

Peace388

I would like the Freaky Forest Wallpaper. Thanks. My username is cutey612.

calicomania

I can send you that! I’ll send you a friend request right away. My username is Blarecat.

cutey531

Can anyone send me some of the Countryside Christmas room theme? My username is cutey531.

Alphaowlbear

Hi cutey531 – expect a friend request from alphacat2. I’d be happy to send you some of that theme from the mobile app. Nothing is needed in return – happy to help.

Alphaowlbear

Hi cutey531 – I sent the Countryside Christmas Walls, Floor, and the Togaggan Hill. I’ll be able to send more tomorrow. Enjoy! alphacat

cutey531

Do you happen to have the Freaky Forest Wallpaper? If you do please send it to me. Thanks!!!

cutey531

Thank you so much alphacat2!!!!

frankie98

Thank you to my amazing friend who sent me the beautiful snow walls and floors! You are way to generous! I think I have a secret Santa:) Your friend frankie98:)

calicomania

Hello everyone! I’m getting some new pets soon so I’m looking for some clothes items the Girl’s Figure Skating Outfit and Skates, Polarberry Sunglasses, Polarberry Knapsack, Plaid Santakinz Cap, Black Cowboy Hat, Fuzzy Pink Earmuffs, and the Sweet Snowflake Coat. I really appreciate the help!

Alphaowlbear

hi calicomania – what is your username, please? I have the Plaid Santakinz Cap and the Girls Figure Skates you want. I also have Pink Figure Skates if you want a pair of those – JLMK – alphacat

Roxy616

Hi, @calicomania, Just sent you the Polarberry Sunglasses and Knapsack and the Fuzzy Pink Earmuffs…Also have the Black Cowboy Hat for you, which I’ll send later tonight. Enjoy! Roxy616 :)

Comments are closed.