I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,408 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Happy Mother’s Day to all Webkinz players who are moms or mom figures. :) Webkinz Newz messed up my previous spelling of Mother’s Day. :(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Happy belated Mother’s Day to all moms and mom figures who play Webkinz or to moms of Webkinz players. Does anyone have any spare floral tea cups from Sunday? I was only able to use the app yesterday and the tea cups weren’t floating on it. :( I’m willing to trade.

IouMercer

Also, does anyone need any forest tile items?

IouMercer

Does anyone need any fountains from the bright bazaar theme?

orangeiscool

IouMercer I would love to have a fountain from the Bright Bazaar collection theme. your friend, geenmama, Thanks

IouMercer

Sent :)

@louMercer If you have an extra fountain from the bright bazaar theme. I would love one. My WWID is dogkat13. Thanks! ~Strawberryred

IouMercer

If you’ll send me a friend request at Ioumercer (capital eye) I’ll get it to you. I’m in friend jail and am not allowed to send any until the 8 I sent last year get accepted

Could anyone send me the blue flowery greenhouse, painted glass fridge and stove? Also, is it possible to send something that is worth estore points? If so, could someone send me the upbeat chic bathtub? Thanks! un Petlover365Bark

Alphaowlbear

Hi Unicornluv246 – if you would please send a Friend Request to alphacat, I would be happy to send you the new stove and sink/fridge. :-) alphacat

Comments are closed.