I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,417 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Also looking for tiaras or Slice of Pumpkin Pie hat !!! Please send to youwei !!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi I’m collcting Yellow Chick Plushies !! If anyone has any extras, please send them to youwei !!!! Thanks

Ravi

hello! im looking for some neo gothic items. i only have the tv and id like all the other ones. i have to offer: baroness bookshelf, librarian desk (i dont actually know how much its worth haha), medieval bear tapestry, and tasteful and tasty tea set. reply if you are interested! (uh.. do lt me know if my offers are unfair, i was never an expert in webkinz rarities.) thank you, have a great day!!

grantlee1

@Ravi, I would be glad to send you some. Just post your ww username or send a FR to grantlee. Nothing needed in return. Your friend grantlee

Ravi

@grantlee1 my username is Formuoli , ill send you a friend request! are you sure you dont want anything in return? i can definitely send a thing or two in return. thanks for responding!

grantlee1

@Ravi, I just sent the Neo gothic dresser, coffee table, and the dining table. They are extras and I am happy to help a friend, thanks for the offer but really nothing is needed. I will through my other accounts and see what else I have from the theme. Enjoy! Your friend, grantlee

blurayne

Hello @Ravi I also have some extra Neo Gothic items. Please send a FR to BluRayne and let me know your Webkinz user name and I will send them to you. Nothing needed in return. Enjoy! Your friend BluRayne.

Ravi

@blurayne thanks for responding! my username is Formuoli just so you know, ill send a friend request soon. are you really sure you dont want anything in return?

blurayne

@Ravi, just sent you the bed, dining table, and grandfather clock. Nothing needed back, I tend to buy extras when I find them for sale. Enjoy!

Ravi

@blurayne @grantlee thanks for the items! im using them in my new pet’s room and it looks great. i appreciate the help, hopefully you have a great day

animalmomkls

Hi @Ravi, I just checked and if you need the Floor Lamp, Night Stand or Vine Bookshelf for your room, please let me know. I have an extra of each and can send them to you. Nothing needed in return. I would just love to help. I’m animalmomkls here and in WW. Your friend, animalmomkls

Ravi

@animalmomkls hey! i dont have these certain items yet and it would be great to have them! though…. are you really sure you wanna just send them for free? i can definitely give you something since i really appreciate you helping out. anyway, ill add you soon. my username is Formuoli just so you know its me when you get the friend request. thanks for the response!

bubbashuka

Hey Y’all! I’m looking for some teacups from the floaty clickies, I am not able to stay on the computer long enough to get any. thanks! ~bubbashuka

Ravi

i can give you one for free!

grantlee1

@bubbashuka, just sent you 3 teacups. Nothing needed in return, Enjoy! Your friend, grantlee

bubbashuka

Thank you so very much guys!! @Ravi- what’s your webkinz username? :) @grantlee1, sending food in return for your generosity. ;)

Ravi

@bubbashuka my user is Formuoli, send a friend request when you can and ill send a teacup over. you welcome!

ppstd

how do I trade xp

Alphaowlbear

Hi ppstd – if you mean trading here on the WKN forums, it is very easy :-) If you are looking for an item you need, just create a new post and provide the name of it (It’s always best to give the exact name to help avoid confusion). If you have anything you would be willing to trade for it, you may state that too. Items are sent through Kinzpost, so your Webkinz account has to be a full membership (free accounts cannot send or receive packages). You will have to share your username so that friend requests can be sent. Best Wishes! alphacat

Comments are closed.