I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,766 replies, has 536 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 15 hours, 48 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

@EmmaFett, @westsidefitness, I apologize for replying back later to you both! Im in the process of moving so I’ve been a bit tide up atm. @EmmaFett, I do remember Moosechow! That’s so awesome you were able to reunite with them! I’m so happy to see an old pal back in WW! I know you’ll make lots of new pals here on the forums too! Everyone has always been so sweet. @westsidefitness, thank you so very much for sending me a friend request as well for the trading room. That was so very kind of you. I haven’t been able to log into my account yet due to this move, but I’ll accept it ASAP. I just read your post from beforehand and I’m praying for your daughters recovery and for your family. ~PJ5

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PEBBLES1973

I’m also looking for the teacups from Mother’s Day. My username is NITA007. Let me know what you want for the teacups.

grantlee1

@pebbles1973, I sent you 3 teacups. Nothing needed in return, enjoy! Your friend, grantlee

PEBBLES1973

thank you so much my friend.

I’m looking for the Spring Daisy Dress, Spring Lace Shoes, and Spring Flower heels. If you have one of these for trade, please let me know what you are looking for!

EmmaFett, I have an extra Dreamy Gazebo that I can send you. I don’t need anything in return. My WWID is dogkat13. I have just sent out a friend request. ~Strawberryred

EmmaFett

It will probably be too late by the time someone reads this but is anyone able to buy the dreamy gazebo for me? It is currently in the deluxe section of the curio shop for 11k kinzcash and I cant get it :( My username is EMMAPANTS. If you want something back for it please lmk!

Hey! I have a dreamy gazebo I can send to you. My user is the same as here! I’ll kinzpost it to you once you accept my friend request :) I don’t need anything in return, I hope you enjoy!

EmmaFett

Sorry I am over a week late in responding due to traveling, but thank you so much for sending me the gazebo!! Im very close to putting the finishing touches on my garden now because of it :)

Comments are closed.