I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,994 replies, has 523 voices, and was last updated by  libertynews 6 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Could anyone send me the items from the bloom’n room theme? Thanks! Items I need are the following: 2 side tables, 1 bathtub, 1 rug, 6 room dividers, 2 sinks, 1 fridge, 1 wardrobe, and 4 counters Thanks again! un Petlover365Bark

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Could someone also get me the majestic waterfall wallpaper and its floor? Thanks!

Could someone also send me the following? I’m trying to complete a room theme. 1 shack from vacation island wheel, 4 blue chairs from vacation island wheel (not the hammock), 1 wings from wheel of wow (mobile), 1 hot dog stand (it says Hot Dog Shop on it), 1 ice cream stand, and 1 Amazing April Show. I’d really appreciate the help.

ngeorgianow

I can help with the Changing hut, chairs, and maybe the wings (i only have one pair of those). What are you willing to send back?

73kibarry

@Oldshowsrock58 I sent you a flying carpet also, a dress I think it is the Cleo inspired dress and a candleabra. Enjoy! @Unicornluv246 I have tones for the bloom’n room items. FR me at kibarry73 and I’ll gladly share

I just need the tub, wardrobe and counters now. I got the rest.

Oh and the bed too. Do you also happen to have a girls bunk bed from shopping during spree and a mosaic saunabau from deluxe day? Thanks. I really want those two items.

73kibarry

I tried to friend you but I got a notice I have too many friend requests outstanding which makes no sense to me. SEnd a reques to KiBarry73 I have dividors, sing, counters and I think others

Hi Unicornluv246! I can send you 1 room divider, and 1 side table. If you have any mugs from yesterday (father’s day) that you don’t want can you please send them to me? I completely forgot to get them!

I will send one tommorrow and I don’t need the room divider and the side table anymore.

Hi, If anyone has these for giveaway/ trade, could I PLEASE have the beach cooler bag, beach surfer rach, beach volley ball net

grantlee1

@FavFunnyBunny18, I would be glad to send you these items, nothing needed in return. Just send a FR to ww user id: grantlee Enjoy!

frankie98

I’m not sure how these post work? I can’t find mine, but I would like to thank my fairy godmother for the wonderful sandy beach tiles that I needed. Now my floor in complete. You are so kind.

hi everyone! i’ve never traded like this before so hope i do it right. I am looking for items from the Persian and Egyptian theme. i have some things of the Persian, such as wallpaper and flooring, a couple of rugs, pool, table, and table with fruit on it, but am looking for other pieces. Also, does anyone know if there is a Cleaprata inspired costume? i am not an Estore person or Deluxe, but i’ll offer what i have. :) my username is angelgirldog7

blurayne

Hello @Oldshowsrock58, Please send a FR to BluRayne and I can send you the Pile of Persian Pillows, Golden Oil Lamp, and Flying Cozy Carpet. Nothing needed in return. Enjoy!

@blurayne thank you so much! BTW my UN is angelgirldog7

dogfish

Hi Anglegirldog, if you make a list of what else you need and FR me at happyfeets56 I will be happy to send the rest. I stock pile rares so need nothing sent back. DF

Hi @dogfish Sorry to piggyback onto Oldshowsrock’s post. Do you happen to have 1 extra royal banquet chair from the Egyptian theme? When I went into my Egyptian room I realized I only have 3 chairs at the table. No biggy if you don’t. Thank you! :-) Sandi (98654321)

grantlee1

Hi @dogfish, also sorry to piggyback on this post. Any chance you would have 2 extra royal banquet chairs? TBH I have never seen one in all these years so my table sits in the corner. I did manage to collect the rest of the theme with the exception of the TV and the sofa and of course the chairs. I would really appreciate any help, if not no worries. Thanks & take care, grantlee

73kibarry

BluRayne is one of the best! ALso send me a FR Kibarry73 I tried to request you but couldn’t. I have some of the retro items you were referring to.

Hi @ Oldshowsrock58 I just sent you an Egyptian pedestal, vanity, and coffee table. No need to send anything back!

thank you both!!! i do insist on sending a little something in return, so you’ll find a package from me :) here’s a list of items from the Egyptian Room i am still looking for. 1. Ancient Pyramid Lamp 2. Bed Of Pharaoh 3.Egyptian Room Divider 4. Egyptian Television 5. Egyptian Vanity Chair 6. Grand Egyptian Column 7. Kitti Of The Nile statue 8.Majestic Throne 9. Ornate Egyptian Side Table. 10. Ra’s Golden Bureau 11. Royal Banquet Chair and Table 12. Sacred Scribe Desk 13.Sofa Of The Nile. thanks again to all those who help me find these. I recently saw part of a movie about Cleopatra and knew i just had to collect the Egyptian Theme!! angelgirldog7

dogfish

Hi @oldsshowrock58, I am so sorry I should have been clear with my post. I meant the neo you still need. While I do have all the Egyptian. I seldom send it to players I have not gotten to know yet, sorry. I’ve gifted it many times and then they quit playing, It is so hard to find and replace. The divider and kitty are estore and not many will send estore here. Sorry I got your hopes up, really. DF

dogfish

@Oldshowsrock58 and I meant the Persian not neo, sorry again, I gift so much, it’s hard to keep track DF

dogfish

Oldshowsrock, I’ve decided to send you the TV, bureau, and desk because I have so may extras. If I get extra of the others I will send your way. I know that theme is very hard to get and TBH I buy my pieces from players on FB. It is the only way to replace long retired items like that and Kooky. There are players that trade for points and promo, and pets. DF

@dogfish thank you. :) and i understand. My friends list is full of those who no longer seem active. I need to go through and delete them. I plan on being on Webkinz for a long time, so no need to worry about that. and if i were to quit for some reason, i would let you know and send anything back you wanted. :) here’s a list of Persian items i’m still looking for :) 1. Blue Minaret Vase 2.Magnificent Iwan Rest Bed 3.Sultan’s Settee 4.Takht Throne i appreciate what you are able to do :) thank you!

dogfish

Hi Sandi, three chairs! OMG that would ruin my entire month LOL I’m such a perfectionist, it hurts. If we are not already pals please friend me at happyfeets56, I keep all the rares on 3 accts it makes life easier. Happy to help out anyone with with a three chair issue Haha, DF

Hi @dogfish Thank you so much for the chair! My room is complete now. :-) If you ever need anything, please don’t hesitate to ask me! Thanks again, Sandi

dogfish

Hi Sandy, happy to help. I put out offers today for any Egyptian anyone is willing to trade to me. After sending the few items out, I found I had only 2 TVs and want to restock. I am hoping Ganz will make some of those prizes in the future. They gave us a code for the side table, so we can only hope they make more available. DF

Hi @dogfish Those pieces were really extra, so I didn’t mind sending them! (I had 3 of each of them, so I’m holding onto 2. ) I was glad to send you something since you are always helping me and everyone else. Have a great day! :-) Sandi

grantlee1

@oldshowsrock58, I sent you a FR and will send you an Egyptian tomb window and a Desert destiny window from the Persian theme. Nothing needed in return, they are extras. Enjoy! grantlee

dogfish

@grantlee1, Hi thank you for the daisy foods. Did I read that you need decade items. PLMK I would be happy to send those off one of my backups that I am liquidating this summer. I am trying to downsize, if possible. DF PS if that’s wrong LMK what you do need, I just may have it sitting in docks.

grantlee1

@dogfish, thank you…you are a sweetie! I saw you were looking for the new soup, I will send from my other accts if I get any…Daisy doesn’t like giving soup:) I sent the other items to you because I am also trying to downsize and you will find the best use for them. Right now I’m trying to finish up a few really old rooms and have a sorta random list if you or anyone else has any of them. I am looking for (Decade theme) the 10 year framed poster and the bunk bed. (Ancient Civilization theme) Ancient Ionic column, Imperial Dining Table, Imperial Side Table. (Medieval theme) 1 Medieval dining chair. (Aztec theme) Azure Aztec Fridge, Dresser of the Lost City, Golden Sun Stove. (Persian theme) Blue Minaret Vase, Jade Rug, Violet Rug.( Egyptian Theme) Television. I do have extras of other pieces from these themes just ask if you need any. Thanks again, your friend grantlee

dogfish

@grantlee1, I will send your list to you, but I felt bad getting those rares from you and Sandi . Last night I spoke to one of my sellers, a lady that usually has extra everything. She told me there is not much Egyptian to be had and she never sees any. I suggest you hang onto that theme for now. I thank you for the gift and if you ever need it back for any reason LMK. LOL Really. I may need to FR you more to get this all sent. DF

grantlee1

@dogfish, Thank you so much for the help!! Sandi, Thank you as well:) You are always helping others as well as myself so don’t feel bad. I sent them because I really appreciate your friendship and kindness. Also because they are extras I found in a random hoard on one of my accts. I have been consolidating and organizing a lot lately making it easier to gift. I am so glad to have finished rooms I started years ago and also filling in the gaps when I didn’t play because of health issues. I really just try to keep the items in play like you do…I never see the Egyptian either but I will pass what I find since I know it will find a good home:) Thanks again for the help and LMK if you need anything. Take care, your friend grantlee

dogfish

Hi Angelgirldog, I sent the Persian furniture items you needed. I also sent the kitty statue over the weekend, because it was on sale. You may need to check your dock. Your user is very familiar and I checked all my FR list. I do clean my phones from time to time. Did you play years ago, then quit for a while? Lots do that, it’s very common. DF

Dogfish, thank you so much! I got the Persian Items and i LOVE them!! And yes i was on Webkinz for a long time, then went off for a couple of years and just last year decided to come back on. And now, as long as Webkinz is around, i will be on it :) I’ve found decorating my Webkinz rooms to be a relaxing hobby. I even had a room featured in the Room Design article for the first time last week! again thank you! I’m coming up with other room design ideas, but hate to ask for any more when you and others have already helped me alot. :) if there’s anything i can do for you, let me know!

I’m not sure who sent me the Cleopatra costume and another set of Persian Pillows, but THANK YOU!!! i love the costume!!! angelgirldog7

Dogfish, i did get the kitty statue! took me a bit of time to find it as i wasn’t sure where in my dock it was, and i got TONS of stuff in my dock, but i did find it! thank you!!!!

73kibarry

I sent you a flying carpet also, a dress I think it is the Cleo inspired dress and a candleabra. Enjoy!

frankie98

HI Webkinzs family. I am looking for a rocky archway and a rocky perch. I don’t remember what they are from and how they were won? I would greatly appreciate it and would trade anything that you might need, I’m not a deluxe member so don’t have any of those items but have lots of other stuff. My user name is love9050. I have also never used this forum for trading so I hope I am doing it correctly. Thanks so much.

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie98 – the rocky items were part of a past collection event similar to the current flower collection. I have an extra rocky perch and archway that you can have. Would you please send a Friend Request to me – alphacat2 ? Nothing needed back for them – happy to pass along extra items. :-)

frankie98

Thank you so much! I will send a friend request from love9050. Your kindness is greatly appreciated. I hate getting something for nothing in return. Are you sure I can’t send you something?

Alphaowlbear

Hi again frankie98 – I’ll be sure to look for your FR :-) You are so sweet to offer something in return, but I’m not really looking for anything right now. Just a Kinzpost note so I know you got the items is great – I’m quite happy finding homes for my extra things. alphacat2

frankie98

Received the rock items and am in LOVE with my new room. I cant stay out of it! Thanks to you and Grantlee for helping my vision for my ” paradise cove” a reality. Thank you! you guys are the best!

Comments are closed.