I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 15,849 replies, has 635 voices, and was last updated by  balletbear5M 2 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

shimmershine

Hi everyone! I was trading today and unfortunately the girl I was trading with got stuck and I couldn’t catch her again. She had a dress called the snowglobe dress which I really liked. I was wondering if anyone here had one for trade? I am happy to offer the variety of mystery or cracker clothing I have! Tysm! – Starsqqo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hello everyone!! It’s been awhile since I’ve been here! First off, I want to extend my condolences to @Roxy616. I can’t imagine what your’re going through right now. I’ll keep you and your family in my prayers. You’ve done a lot to help others on this page, and to that we are all grateful for, and consider you apart of our family <3 second, does anyone know if there's a Mexican styled dress/outfit? I've been looking for one but haven't found one as of yet. Any Mexican styled room themes also? I will gladly trade food. PSF, coins, and I may have a few rares I can part with :) thanks in advance! angelgirldog7

Alphaowlbear

Hi oldshowsrock – good to hear from you! I sent you a Koala Holiday hat – it’s a black sombrero and a kalidescope skirt that I thought looks like a fiesta skirt – nothing needed in return – have a great weekend! alphacat

Roxy616

Hi, @Oldshowsrock58, So good to hear from you, and thank you for your condolences and prayers…It means more than you know. To answer your questions, there may be more, but the only Mexican-styled clothing pieces I’m aware of are Poncho’s Shawl and Poncho’s Sombrero (both are Series 4 Trading Card items)…There’s a Fiery Flamenco Dress from the August 2013 Deluxe Monthly Clothing gift box, but I would consider that to be Spanish style and not Mexican. As for room themes, there’s the Fiesta Theme that you can find either at the WShop or Ganz eStore, which is pretty authentically detailed, but it’s only available for eStore points. There is also a Fiesta Theme Package sold on eStore for $39.99 using a credit card instead of points. It includes every piece from the theme, I believe. Sent you the Poncho’s Sombrero (sorry, didn’t have an extra Shawl) and the Poco Fiesta Throne (Chihuahua PSI) in case you may be able to use those. Hope you have a good weekend, and thanks again for the kind words in your post. Hugs, Roxy <3

@Roxy616 you are so welcome :) and thank you for the gifts! I will definitely put those to use! :) thanks for the information on the other things!

rlla14

There’s the Koala silver and black Sombrero from the video/theater prizes.

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – If anyone decides to purchase the new Quilted Tree Dispenser, I would love to have one of those adorable Quilted Robin cupcakes to tuck away in the fridge. The Forest Tile Fridge and Dr. Quacks antique fridge look pretty good with the other pieces. Thanks so much – have a great weekend! alphacat

Roxy616

Hey, alphacat, Just sent you a Christmas gift so check the messages on your main…Hope you enjoy! If you could send me one of the cupcakes for storage, that would be great! ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Alphaowlbear

Roxy – I just got home and logged on to answer any candy cane messages and then I saw your gift. I am thoroughly touched by your thoughtfulness and generosity – you are such a wonderful and giving WW friend to me and to so many others. You never ask for anything in return, but if there is something on your wish list, I’d be happy to help if I can. I wish I could invite you over for a cup of tea and cookies. Have a wonderful weekend – your friend, alphacat

Roxy616

Tea, cookies, and a nice visit with you sounds truly wonderful, but I’ll have to content myself with just wishing I could be there! There’s actually very little I need, still, thanks to such amazing and generous friends, but there are three items I’ve had no luck in ever being able to get, no matter how many mystery bags I’ve purchased (way too many, by my count!), and I’ve mentioned them on here a couple of times, but it seems as if everyone else had the same luck as me when it comes to those items. They are the FALL MOUNTAINSIDE WALLPAPER (2019 Fall Super Mystery Bag); the FALL FLAIR CHAIR (2017 Fall Super Mystery Bag); and the SWEET PURPLE KITTEN DRESS (2018 Spring Mystery Clothing Bag). I seem to be running into the same issue with trying to get the GingerKinz Bed right now with the robin stocking. Really frustrating to buy stocking after stocking and still not have what you need!!! Anyway, no problem at all if you don’t have any of these…I truly appreciate your kind offer to help! You have a wonderful weekend, too! Roxy

Traveller

Hi @Roxy616 I opened my stocking today and there was a gingerkinz bed! It’s on its way to you! Enjoy. Wishing you peace and joy this Christmas season. Traveller

Same here! So cute!

Roxy616

Thank you so much, @aidcon18, for your kind words…I appreciate it more than I can say. It means the world to me to have such wonderful and gracious friends as yourself and so many others here on the forum and gives me great comfort just to know that others truly care. That’s what I love most about the friends I’ve made here: the absolute willingness to help others whenever and wherever possible, the genuine warmth and kindness shown, and the depth of compassion and concern for those in need. All this, despite the fact that the vast majority of us (if not all) have never even met in person…pretty amazing! Wishing you a very joyful holiday season and coming new year ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Roxy616

Sorry for the duplicate post, @aidcon18, didn’t think the first one went through. :)

blurayne

@Nate4555 thank you so much for the gift. I was so surprised when I opened your post this morning. I have bought several of the stockings but had not received any of the rare or exclusive items. I am now in the process of designing a room around that adorable greenhouse. Thank you! Your friend blurayne

Nate4555

Hi blurayne, I found the pre-cyber Monday deal Sunday night that included 2 each of the stockings with points purchase and received 2 of the same gifts. Not complaining, since it was worth getting two of, but thought it was much better to share than to keep. Enjoy! Nate4555

Comments are closed.