I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,441 replies, has 506 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ElfinStray

~~~~~~~~~~LOOKING FOR~~~~~~~~~~
      ~~Plushies
      (1) Artic fox. (2) Corn husk doll. (3) Cuddly bear. (4) Ella Mcwoof holiday. (5) Fox club. (6) Giant zangoz. (7) Gopher toy. (8) Holiday tubby tummies bear. (9) Hope. (10) Inukshuk. (11) Mayor cowabelle. (12) Rafi. (13) Red squirrel. (14) Sleepy cat. (15) Spooky ghost.
      ~~Clothing
      (16) Boys cuffed orange pants. (17) Draw string cargos. (18) BlackWhite cat hat (19) Stadium security headset.
      ~~Items
      (20) Arcade pool table. (21) Webkinz wishing well- its rainbow.
      ~~~~~~~~~~I’M OFFERING~~~~~~~~~~
      ~~For (1),(2),(5),(7),(13),(17).
      Clothing- Mystery/Deluxe/Holiday/PJseaonal/Random
      Items- Valued/Rares/Holiday/PSI/Random
      ~~For numbers (3),(4),(9),(10),(11),(12),(14),(15),(16),(21).
      Clothing- Holiday/PJseasonal/Random
      Items- Valued/Rares/Random
      ~~For numbers (6),(8),(18),(19),(20).
      Will offer any of the above offers and/or-
      Valued Clothing, Santakinz Sleigh Ride Coaster(for 2 plushies or 1 item), Points(Got: 2,000p can save more), Playground climbing wall, spiral water slide, few kooky scientist theme, Highlander Hat/Kilt, Helping paws Couch.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

libertynews

@ElfinStray Hi. What kooky scientist do you have? Do you have the bed? un libertypom

ElfinStray

Don’t have the bed sorry. I currently have for that theme- Items: Robo Handy Table & Ultimate Experiment Station | Clothing: Laboratory Coat & Mad Scientist Goggles.

libertynews

@ElfinStray That is okay, thank you for looking. libertypom ☺☺☺

dogfish

Hey there Liberty, I got ya covered with a bed. Will send soon. As you may already know I’m picky with my Kooky and Egyptian because it’s super hard to find these days. However, I will always send to my best buds LOL Hugs DF

libertynews

@dogfish Hi! Thank You so much for the bed. I was using a blue stripe one. This looks much better. I actually sent you a thank you Fri. but since our messages go back to the beginning of time when you press reply….plus the three day weekend…well I was curiuous to see if it was lost and it was. ♥ ♥ ♥ liberty

Alphaowlbear, I don’t need the garden rack anymore, but I would like the Dreamy Gazebo in the Garden Oasis theme. Thanks!

I’d also like the Overgrown archway, part of the same theme and send me 4 of them if possible. For the toadstool theme, I like cozy woodland fire place. Is it possible to send something that is worth estore points. If so, please send me the upbeat chic bathtub and the diamond pool. Hope I’m not asking for too much. Thanks again!

libertynews

@dogfish Hi! Thank You so much for the glasses, they are way too cute. WW finally started working correctly for me so I am putting together new rooms with the past gifts. Apple Kingdom, cotton candyland and WackYest world. lol happy spring liberty

dogfish

HI Liberty, seeing this reminds me that I forgot to get the glasses on my other estore accts LOL I guess one for you and one for me will have to do haha. Getting lazy here. DF

@98654321 Thank you as well for the saplings you sent me way! Muchly appreciated :) chicklet711

grantlee1

Hi everyone, just a reminder to stop by the estore today to pick up the free pineapple sunglasses (Deluxe Appreciation Day).

Comments are closed.